Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - government, then and now

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Kids
are a product of their parents and their beliefs which is why many
people don't understand that children are not inherently racist, haters
of any of those who are are of a different faith, etc. They must be
trained to possess such beliefs and attitude. o_O

Exactly, that's why parents don't want their kids running with
the "wrong crowd"

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/18/2014 6:39 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Kids are a product of their parents and their beliefs which is why
many people don't understand that children are not inherently
racist, haters of any of those who are are of a different faith,
etc. They must be trained to possess such beliefs and attitude.
o_O

Exactly, that's why parents don't want their kids running with the
"wrong crowd"

Parents who live with their children or have a close enough relationship
with them have more influence on the child than they might believe.
Unfortunately, there are kids who grow up without a father around and
little boys need a father to keep them from becoming savages.
A boy without a father will find a father figure somewhere and it could
be the minister at their church or some thug who runs a street gang. I
have my preference because I've encountered both examples. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/18/2014 6:39 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Exactly, that's why parents don't want their kids running with the
"wrong crowd"

Parents who live with their children or have a close enough relationship
with them have more influence on the child than they might believe.
Unfortunately, there are kids who grow up without a father around and
little boys need a father to keep them from becoming savages.
A boy without a father will find a father figure somewhere and it could
be the minister at their church or some thug who runs a street gang. I
have my preference because I've encountered both examples. ^_^

TDD

It's been said that the breakup of the family is
the worst thing that's happened to the poor folk
of the USA. I do believe that.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/14 6:24 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/18/2014 6:39 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Exactly, that's why parents don't want their kids running with the
"wrong crowd"

Parents who live with their children or have a close enough relationship
with them have more influence on the child than they might believe.
Unfortunately, there are kids who grow up without a father around and
little boys need a father to keep them from becoming savages.
A boy without a father will find a father figure somewhere and it could
be the minister at their church or some thug who runs a street gang. I
have my preference because I've encountered both examples. ^_^

TDD

It's been said that the breakup of the family is
the worst thing that's happened to the poor folk
of the USA. I do believe that.

Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell both have written about that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2014 6:32 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
[...]

Those are two outstanding Americans who are utterly hated and despised
by Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2014 7:32 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 2/19/14 6:24 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
It's been said that the breakup of the family is
the worst thing that's happened to the poor folk
of the USA. I do believe that.

Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell both have written about that.

Good family men. And neither is blonde.
Nor moaner, from the web portal.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Would you be my "Sugar Daddy"? You can discipline me...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2014 6:15 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
[...]

Sorry, I've had to cut back on sugar for health reasons. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 2/18/2014 6:39 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Kids are a product of their parents and their beliefs which is why
many people don't understand that children are not inherently
racist, haters of any of those who are are of a different faith,
etc. They must be trained to possess such beliefs and attitude.
o_O

Exactly, that's why parents don't want their kids running with the
"wrong crowd"

Parents who live with their children or have a close enough relationship
with them have more influence on the child than they might believe.

which obviously explains rising gang membership, drug and alcohol use,
teen pregnancies

Unfortunately, there are kids who grow up without a father around and
little boys need a father to keep them from becoming savages.
A boy without a father will find a father figure somewhere and it could
be the minister at their church or some thug who runs a street gang. I
have my preference because I've encountered both examples. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/18/2014 6:39 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Kids are a product of their parents and their beliefs which is
why many people don't understand that children are not
inherently racist, haters of any of those who are are of a
different faith, etc. They must be trained to possess such
beliefs and attitude. o_O

Exactly, that's why parents don't want their kids running with
the "wrong crowd"

Parents who live with their children or have a close enough
relationship with them have more influence on the child than they
might believe.

which obviously explains rising gang membership, drug and alcohol
use, teen pregnancies

Malcom, you idiot, kids who grow up with both parents in the home are
much less likely to get involved with gangs unless they live in certain
large urban areas. Most parents care about their children and will
scrutinize the activities of their kids and who they hang out with.
Where I grew up, my parents would hear from neighbors about anything me
and my siblings might do wrong when we acted like the spawn of Satan.
Perhaps where you're from, parent let their children run wild and don't
care what they do? o_O

TDD

Unfortunately, there are kids who grow up without a father around
and little boys need a father to keep them from becoming savages. A
boy without a father will find a father figure somewhere and it
could be the minister at their church or some thug who runs a
street gang. I have my preference because I've encountered both
examples. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

Hi,
If parents are good ones, some are so busy with their professional
pursuit, they don't have time to spend with kids. I see them easily
in affluent neighborhood. They live in luxury but good upbringing of
their children? Spray money, hire nanny, I even wonder they can
recognize their own kids. Most teen delinquency is in this kinda
family/neighborhood. Having both parents doesn't mean a thing. Having
good parent(s) does.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/2/2014 9:38 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

I do believe I originally wrote "parents who have a close enough
relationship with their children". What you write is very true because
parents must spend time with their children to teach them to be
civilized. I've seen too many little boys grow up without a father so
they look for a father figure. If a kid gets involved with a church,
there are men there like youth ministers who will take an interest in
and help the kids learn how they should behave. The great majority of
ministers and other men who are members of the churches I've dealt with
are wonderful people and will give a fatherless young boy someone to
look up to and someone to talk to about his problems. Regardless of all
the hysteria in the press about priests and ministers molesting kids,
I've never met one who would harm a child in any way. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

would you care to cite some objective proof rather than subjective
wishes. I'm thinking that the kid who got off the drunk driving/murder
charge had two parents

Where I grew up, my parents would hear from neighbors about anything me
and my siblings might do wrong when we acted like the spawn of Satan.
Perhaps where you're from, parent let their children run wild and don't
care what they do? o_O

my parents trusted me...sounds like you were a well known trouble maker

TDD

Unfortunately, there are kids who grow up without a father around
and little boys need a father to keep them from becoming savages. A
boy without a father will find a father figure somewhere and it
could be the minister at their church or some thug who runs a
street gang. I have my preference because I've encountered both
examples. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/2/2014 9:38 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

so your inference that kids who grow up without a father are bound to
become savages ignores the many, many single parents who teach their
kids to be savages
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" wrote in message
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/2/2014 9:38 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

He is right. They are almost certain to evolve into some form of delinqency.
The nuclear family has been recognised as the best for millenia.
Only recently have half wit politicians/sociologists come up with other
brain bollixed ideas.
Are you one of them?

Posted to alt.home.repair

I do believe I originally wrote "parents who have a close enough
relationship with their children". What you write is very true because
parents must spend time with their children to teach them to be
civilized. I've seen too many little boys grow up without a father so
they look for a father figure. If a kid gets involved with a church,
there are men there like youth ministers who will take an interest in
and help the kids learn how they should behave. The great majority of
ministers and other men who are members of the churches I've dealt with
are wonderful people and will give a fatherless young boy someone to
look up to and someone to talk to about his problems. Regardless of all
the hysteria in the press about priests and ministers molesting kids,
I've never met one who would harm a child in any way. o_O

TDD

I don't have a lot of research data. My guess is
there are a few priests gone bad. But, few. I
wonder if the hysteria is designed to further
drive people out of churches?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

of course there are only a few: so many good christians won't tell. but
in spite of that there are no shortage of prosecutions of these good folk
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/2/2014 9:38 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/18/2014 6:39 PM, Tekkie(R) wrote:
[...]

"almost certain" sounds so scientific

The nuclear family has been recognised as the best for millenia.

as was slavery

Only recently have half wit politicians/sociologists come up with other
brain bollixed ideas.

ah, I see, it's the politicians who have forced happy families to disband

Are you one of them?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 3/2/2014 9:38 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

That's the problem, the single parents teach their children to be
savages. That is if the child is even born. In New York City, more Negro
infants are aborted than those that are born. The majority of Negro
children are born out of wedlock which is unconscionable and very
damaging to society and the country. Negro men need to step up and be
fathers to their children and teach them to be civilized. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Stormin Mormon

[...]

Here in my area, there are two good Democrat teachers being prosecuted
for getting sexually involved with young students. It must be due to
their typical Liberal Democrat lack of morals. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 3/2/2014 9:38 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[...]

and yet there are plenty of black children raised by single mothers that
turn out to be proof of your error

how many of those savages are blanco's?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , Stormin Mormon

[...]

and all over the United States (plus other countries) there have been
any number of priests tried and found guilty of sexual abuse...it must
be due to their strong christian values
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas
wrote:
so your inference that kids who grow up without a father are bound
to become savages ignores the many, many single parents who teach
their kids to be savages

That's the problem, the single parents teach their children to be
savages. That is if the child is even born. In New York City, more Negro
infants are aborted than those that are born. The majority of Negro
children are born out of wedlock which is unconscionable and very
damaging to society and the country. Negro men need to step up and be
fathers to their children and teach them to be civilized. o_O

TDD

I've heard that the maximum welfare payments (system
set up by white Democrats) is paid to negro women
with no man in the house. Who have a ******* baby
at least every three years. Gardeners find what you
water, grows. White Democrats find that what you
fund, tends to happen more often.

I think I remember Dr. Walter Williams commenting
on that concept some years ago.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

That's the problem, the single parents teach their children to be
savages. That is if the child is even born. In New York City, more Negro
infants are aborted than those that are born. The majority of Negro
children are born out of wedlock which is unconscionable and very
damaging to society and the country. Negro men need to step up and be
fathers to their children and teach them to be civilized. o_O

TDD

and yet there are plenty of black children raised by single mothers that
turn out to be proof of your error

There is no error. The studies all show the above. While we should
very much venerate those who manage to make it despite the challenges,
those few hardly mean that the others don't exist in large quantities.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 3, 2014 1:13:04 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,

The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/2/2014 9:38 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

wrote:

[...]

You can quibble over "almost certain", but the fact is that statistics
show that children growing up in homes without a father do in fact
have a much higher rate of failure in school, dropping out, committing
crime and turning out to be misfits.

The nuclear family has been recognised as the best for millenia.

as was slavery

Idiot.

Only recently have half wit politicians/sociologists come up with other

brain bollixed ideas.

ah, I see, it's the politicians who have forced happy families to disband

Forced? no. Be they sure have encouraged it. It's called welfare. A mother with two kids and no father, gets welfare. With a father pressent his income
would reduce or eliminate that welfare. So, daddy starts 3 families with
3 different moms, supports none of them, and the govt helps makes it
possible. From the 60s when the modern welfare state began, the
out of wedlock birthrate for blacks for example has tripled and it's
now at almost 75%. If instead, all those trillion had been left in
the private sector imagine the increased wealth for everyone, the jobs,
it would have created.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

That's the problem, the single parents teach their children to be
savages. That is if the child is even born. In New York City, more Negro
infants are aborted than those that are born. The majority of Negro
children are born out of wedlock which is unconscionable and very
damaging to society and the country. Negro men need to step up and be
fathers to their children and teach them to be civilized. o_O

TDD

and yet there are plenty of black children raised by single mothers that
turn out to be proof of your error

There is no error. The studies all show the above.

and no doubt those "studies" also show the same result for white children

While we should
very much venerate those who manage to make it despite the challenges,
those few hardly mean that the others don't exist in large quantities.

would those large quantities be over 30%
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/2/2014 9:38 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

wrote:

[...]

so you are saying that a mother with two kids should get no support?

With a father pressent his income would reduce or eliminate that
welfare.

unless, of course, he didn't have any income

So, daddy starts 3 families with 3 different moms, supports
none of them, and the govt helps makes it possible.

and that's the fault of good intentions to not let those children
suffer, not the fault of the dead beat dads?

From the 60s
when the modern welfare state began, the out of wedlock birthrate for
blacks for example has tripled and it's now at almost 75%.

the number of unmarried black women has substantially grown, the actual
birthrate (measured by births per 1000) for black women is it the lowest
point that its ever documented.*

If
instead, all those trillion had been left in the private sector
imagine the increased wealth for everyone, the jobs, it would have
created.

*CDC

http://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/arc...ing-out-of-wed
lock-births-in-black-america/277084/
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 3/2/2014 9:38 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

wrote:

[...]

From the 60s
when the modern welfare state began, the out of wedlock birthrate for
blacks for example has tripled and it's now at almost 75%.

the number of unmarried black women has substantially grown, the actual
birthrate (measured by births per 1000) for black women is it the lowest
point that its ever documented.*

If
instead, all those trillion had been left in the private sector
imagine the increased wealth for everyone, the jobs, it would have
created.

*CDC

http://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/arc...ing-out-of-wed
lock-births-in-black-america/277084/

here's more info via:
http://www.brookings.edu/research/pa...milies-akerlof

Since 1970, out-of-wedlock birth rates have soared. In 1965, 24 percent
of black infants and 3.1 percent of white infants were born to single
mothers. By 1990 the rates had risen to 64 percent for black infants, 18
percent for whites.

so while the rate for blacks has increased 2.5 times, the rate for
whites has increased just under 6 times...those damn blanco's are the
scourge of our civilization

but of course your point wasn't about blacks, was it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

and yet there are plenty of black children raised by single mothers that
turn out to be proof of your error

There is no error. The studies all show the above.

and no doubt those "studies" also show the same result for white children

Actually they do. And putting quotes around the word doesn't make
them any less true, just makes you look more close minded. But then,
that is hardly news.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

and yet there are plenty of black children raised by single mothers
that
turn out to be proof of your error
There is no error. The studies all show the above.

and no doubt those "studies" also show the same result for white children

Actually they do. And putting quotes around the word doesn't make
them any less true, just makes you look more close minded. But then,
that is hardly news.

I'm sorry I should have been as close minded as you and just
concentrated on the blacks
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

and yet there are plenty of black children raised by single mothers
that
turn out to be proof of your error
There is no error. The studies all show the above.

and no doubt those "studies" also show the same result for white children

Actually they do. And putting quotes around the word doesn't make
them any less true, just makes you look more close minded. But then,
that is hardly news.

I'm sorry I should have been as close minded as you and just
concentrated on the blacks

I mentioned that the figures hold true for whites as well and YOU call
ME close minded?
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²
‹ Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

and yet there are plenty of black children raised by single mothers
that
turn out to be proof of your error
There is no error. The studies all show the above.

and no doubt those "studies" also show the same result for white
children
Actually they do. And putting quotes around the word doesn't make
them any less true, just makes you look more close minded. But then,
that is hardly news.

I'm sorry I should have been as close minded as you and just
concentrated on the blacks

I mentioned that the figures hold true for whites as well and YOU call
ME close minded?

sure
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , Stormin Mormon

[...]

All those priests were homosexual Liberal Democrats. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Here in my area, there are two good Democrat teachers being
prosecuted for getting sexually involved with young students. It
must be due to their typical Liberal Democrat lack of morals. ^_^

TDD

and all over the United States (plus other countries) there have
been any number of priests tried and found guilty of sexual
abuse...it must be due to their strong christian values

All those priests were homosexual Liberal Democrats. ^_^

TDD

That has got to be the mother of all straight lines.
I only hope I can write a joke that is befitting.

A homosexual Liberal Democrat priest walks into a
bar. The bartender, who had just been serving Hillary!
Clinton looks up at the doorway, and says.....

(OK, someone else help with the writing, here)

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

In article , The Daring Dufas

In article , Stormin Mormon

[...]

and you can prove that ALL of them were homosexual Liberal Democrats?

didn't think so
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Here in my area, there are two good Democrat teachers being
prosecuted for getting sexually involved with young students. It
must be due to their typical Liberal Democrat lack of morals. ^_^

TDD

and all over the United States (plus other countries) there have
been any number of priests tried and found guilty of sexual
abuse...it must be due to their strong christian values

All those priests were homosexual Liberal Democrats. ^_^

TDD

That has got to be the mother of all straight lines.
I only hope I can write a joke that is befitting.

A homosexual Liberal Democrat priest walks into a
bar. The bartender, who had just been serving Hillary!
Clinton looks up at the doorway, and says.....

(OK, someone else help with the writing, here)

"I was expecting Sarah Palin"

"I was expecting Romney"

"I was expecting Mary Cheney"

"I was expecting Stormin Mormon"
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:
and all over the United States (plus other countries) there have
been any number of priests tried and found guilty of sexual
abuse...it must be due to their strong christian values

All those priests were homosexual Liberal Democrats. ^_^

TDD

and you can prove that ALL of them were homosexual Liberal Democrats?

didn't think so

Sure, TDD has NSA clearance, and checked
on them. No worries. BTW, you'd be surprised
what he knows about YOU, malware.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:
and all over the United States (plus other countries) there have
been any number of priests tried and found guilty of sexual
abuse...it must be due to their strong christian values

All those priests were homosexual Liberal Democrats. ^_^

TDD

and you can prove that ALL of them were homosexual Liberal Democrats?

didn't think so

Sure, TDD has NSA clearance, and checked
on them. No worries. BTW, you'd be surprised
what he knows about YOU, malware.

not at all, him being a hypocrite I fully expect that he would "Bush" me