Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default OT - government, then and now

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:
and all over the United States (plus other countries) there have
been any number of priests tried and found guilty of sexual
abuse...it must be due to their strong christian values

All those priests were homosexual Liberal Democrats. ^_^

TDD

and you can prove that ALL of them were homosexual Liberal Democrats?

didn't think so

Sure, TDD has NSA clearance, and checked
on them. No worries. BTW, you'd be surprised
what he knows about YOU, malware.

not at all, him being a hypocrite I fully expect that he would "Bush" me