Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - government, then and now

Here in my area, there are two good Democrat teachers being
prosecuted for getting sexually involved with young students. It
must be due to their typical Liberal Democrat lack of morals. ^_^

TDD

and all over the United States (plus other countries) there have
been any number of priests tried and found guilty of sexual
abuse...it must be due to their strong christian values

All those priests were homosexual Liberal Democrats. ^_^

TDD

That has got to be the mother of all straight lines.
I only hope I can write a joke that is befitting.

A homosexual Liberal Democrat priest walks into a
bar. The bartender, who had just been serving Hillary!
Clinton looks up at the doorway, and says.....

(OK, someone else help with the writing, here)

--
..
Christopher A. Young