Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - government, then and now

On 2/19/2014 6:15 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 2/18/2014 6:39 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Kids are a product of their parents and their beliefs which is
why many people don't understand that children are not
inherently racist, haters of any of those who are are of a
different faith, etc. They must be trained to possess such
beliefs and attitude. o_O

Exactly, that's why parents don't want their kids running with
the "wrong crowd"

Parents who live with their children or have a close enough
relationship with them have more influence on the child than they
might believe. Unfortunately, there are kids who grow up without a
father around and little boys need a father to keep them from
becoming savages. A boy without a father will find a father figure
somewhere and it could be the minister at their church or some thug
who runs a street gang. I have my preference because I've
encountered both examples. ^_^

TDD

Would you be my "Sugar Daddy"? You can discipline me...

Sorry, I've had to cut back on sugar for health reasons. ^_^

TDD