Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Do you know your Government?

What do Americans really think? Your opinion counts!
I am conducting a public opinion poll. It is fast and easy. Any
volunteers are appreciated.
To take the poll, please visit:
http://www.misterpoll.com/1524753152.html

Posted to rec.woodworking
Never Enough Money

It's unlikely that a sampling from rec.woodworking and a sub-sampling
of only those willing to participate will represent "what American's
think."

wrote:
What do Americans really think? Your opinion counts!
I am conducting a public opinion poll. It is fast and easy. Any
volunteers are appreciated.
To take the poll, please visit:
http://www.misterpoll.com/1524753152.html

Posted to rec.woodworking
Never Enough Money

It's unlikely that a sampling from rec.woodworking and a sub-sampling
of rec.woodworking of only those willing to participate will represent
"what American's
think."

Secondly, even though I distrust it, I clicked on the URL (no-telling
what data you collected or why)....and the questions are pretty lame.
Is you objective to prove Americans are dumb? Are you trying to make a
political statement.

wrote:
What do Americans really think? Your opinion counts!
I am conducting a public opinion poll. It is fast and easy. Any
volunteers are appreciated.
To take the poll, please visit:
http://www.misterpoll.com/1524753152.html

British Government To Use Space Satellites To Track Home Improvements Andy Woodworking 56 February 1st 06 01:07 AM
Government approved ways to celebrate the Fourth of July Stormin Mormon Home Repair 4 July 6th 05 04:57 AM
Bolt Action or Double Rifle! [email protected] Metalworking 76 April 3rd 05 06:42 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS Allen Zucher Woodworking 190 May 21st 04 11:18 PM