Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - government, then and now

On 3/5/2014 8:40 AM, wrote:

ah, I see, it's the politicians who have forced happy families to disband

Forced? no. Be they sure have encouraged it. It's called welfare.
A mother with two kids and no father, gets welfare. With a father
pressent his income
would reduce or eliminate that welfare. So, daddy starts 3 families with
3 different moms, supports none of them, and the govt helps makes it
possible. From the 60s when the modern welfare state began, the
out of wedlock birthrate for blacks for example has tripled and it's
now at almost 75%. If instead, all those trillion had been left in
the private sector imagine the increased wealth for everyone, the jobs,
it would have created.

I also think forward, the next generation who has
never seen Dad go to work in the morning, and knows
only case workers and welfare life.
--
..
Christopher A. Young