Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ray Nagan GUILTY!

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

Maybe he should have sent the buses.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:26:33 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

Maybe he should have sent the buses.

-20 of 21 charges - guilty.

-Each Felony - 3-20 years.

Likely will be greeted at: (Louisiana)

•FCI Pollock
•USP Pollock
•FCI Oakdale

....a Democrat from what he called the "Chocolate City"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:26:33 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote in

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

He'll probably get 6 months probation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"CRNG" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:26:33 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote in

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

He'll probably get 6 months probation.

Where's the quote from his Momma - "He's a good boy - he goes to Church - he
helps people" ??

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:51:50 -0600, CRNG
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:26:33 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote in

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

He'll probably get 6 months probation.

Not on the best of days. Not under federal sentencing guidelines.

"If he ain't in the pokey, he will be shortly"

Posted to alt.home.repair

"AngryOldWhiteGuy" wrote
in message ...

--
He just fell in with the wrong folks!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:26:33 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote in

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

He'll probably get 6 months probation.

Not on the best of days. Not under federal sentencing guidelines.

"If he ain't in the pokey, he will be shortly"
--
Sentencing is in the spring.
He turned down a deal to take 5 years, now

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/12/2014 02:51 PM, CRNG wrote:
On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:26:33 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote in

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

He'll probably get 6 months probation.

I would not doubt it.

The logic being:

Twenty out of 21, it's not as if the guy was /totally/ guilty or anything.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:16:47 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

He turned down a deal to take 5 years, now
will probably get 20 min.

That right there is one bright individual.

Depends on the pre-sentence investigation (PSI) and various sentencing
guidelines. Heck, in five years he could have learned there is no such
thing as good "chain gang".

People are slow learners.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/12/2014 2:26 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

Maybe he should have sent the buses.

Ray Nagin wants to make it a chocolate prison. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEH9u26Vlhk

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 19:13:54 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/12/2014 2:26 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

Maybe he should have sent the buses.

Ray Nagin wants to make it a chocolate prison. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEH9u26Vlhk

TDD

That black arm band reminded me of groups like the Black Panthers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 2/12/2014 2:26 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

Maybe he should have sent the buses.

Ray Nagin wants to make it a chocolate prison. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEH9u26Vlhk

TDD

That black arm band reminded me of groups like the Black Panthers.

Charlie Chaplin made a movie about a Fascist dictator long before Hitler
showed up and he had an arm band. Of course Nazis had arm bands too.
I've yet to see a Tea Party member wearing an armband. It's possible but
I haven't seen it and P.L.L.C.F. call them Nazis anyway. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 2/12/2014 2:26 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

Maybe he should have sent the buses.

Ray Nagin wants to make it a chocolate prison. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEH9u26Vlhk

TDD

That black arm band reminded me of groups like the Black Panthers.

Charlie Chaplin made a movie about a Fascist dictator long before Hitler
showed up and he had an arm band. Of course Nazis had arm bands too. I've
yet to see a Tea Party member wearing an armband. It's possible but I
haven't seen it and P.L.L.C.F. call them Nazis anyway. o_O

TDD

He was taking the **** out of Hitler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_-ccdk_ga0
Good job for him the Nazis lost.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 02:13:30 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I've yet to see a Tea Party member wearing an armband. It's possible but
I haven't seen it and P.L.L.C.F. call them Nazis anyway. o_O

I've seen the Tea Party in public. They were democrats, liberals,
libertarians and conservatives alike - with a common goal.

Boobie G. has them dead and buried already.

As to the Tea Party being racist; listen to how minority conservatives
are / have been being publicly treated:

Sen. Marco Rubio
Sen Ted Cruz
Sen. Tim Scott
Rep Allen West
Condoleezza Rice
Justice Clarence Thomas

Too name a few. Liberals hate black conservatives, because they can
think for themselves and are not sucking on the government teat. It is
a threat to their agendas.

Niger Innis is running for Congress in Nevada - wait until the damn
fools start attacking him, just because he is conservative (born in
Harlem).

--
Liberals are like Chameleons. They keep changing colors. -- © Oren
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2014 12:29 PM, harryagain wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

On 2/12/2014 2:26 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

Maybe he should have sent the buses.

Ray Nagin wants to make it a chocolate prison. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEH9u26Vlhk

TDD

That black arm band reminded me of groups like the Black
Panthers.

Charlie Chaplin made a movie about a Fascist dictator long before
Hitler showed up and he had an arm band. Of course Nazis had arm
bands too. I've yet to see a Tea Party member wearing an armband.
It's possible but I haven't seen it and P.L.L.C.F. call them Nazis
anyway. o_O

TDD

He was taking the **** out of Hitler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_-ccdk_ga0 Good job for him the Nazis
lost.

Heck, I thought the film was made much earlier than 1940. I should have
researched it but it seems like Charlie Chaplin could anticipate where
Nazism was heading. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:29:56 -0000, "harryagain"
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_-ccdk_ga0

Grenade; "Pull the pin, count to 10 and throw it."

That should work well.

LOL
--
Liberals are like Chameleons. They keep changing colors. -- © Oren
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

As you may know, free speech only applies to the speech of Progressive
Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks. They can say whatever they want about
anyone or anything they want and that's OK. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Sure they can say what they want, anytime, I support that. And I can
also tell then what fools they are when they suddenly change the
agenda.

Watch. One may stick their nose under the tent here, trying defend
themselves.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:49:07 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

As much as I hate to see Presidential Pardons, both sides _are_ guilty.

You may want to try to keep up.

Maybe so, but I have yet to see an example anywhere near the
low set by Clinton and Eric Holder. On Clinton's way out the door,
they pardoned fugitive Marc Rich, who fled the USA for Switzerland
after committing the biggest tax fraud in US history. He was indicted
on 65 counts, ranging from tax fraud, wire fraud, racketeering and
trading with Iran when it was embargoed. He went from
being on the FBI most wanted list, to pardoned, without ever facing
justice, admitting guilt, or anything else. His ex-wife did contribute
$400,000 to the Clinton library, $100,000 to Hillary's campaign and
$1mil+ to the Democratic party. I guess that works. And then being
a true American, she later gave up her US citizenship for Austria to
avoid paying US taxes. Nice swell bunch, all the way around.

Dang it. You have now have reminded liberals of their faults.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:45:18 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I'm an equal opportunity hater. I'm not a Republican, Republicans
disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^

TDD

_Are 'northern liberal elites' more racist than southerners?_

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3194255937001/are-northern-liberal-elites-more-racist-than-southerners/?playlist_id=930909814001#sp=show-clips

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I'm an equal opportunity hater. I'm not a Republican, Republicans
disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^

TDD

_Are 'northern liberal elites' more racist than southerners?_

My darker skinned cousins here in Alabamastan have told me that they
were astounded by the abject racism they encountered when they visited
Northern cities. They couldn't believe it and said they had never met
such nasty White people and their Black brethren in The North seemed to
have an unmitigated hatred of Caucasians. When race baiters show up down
South, they're not taken as seriously as they are in The North. It would
appear that Southern Negroes, for the most part, have gotten over
the mistreatment of their people which occurred so many years ago. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

My darker skinned cousins here in Alabamastan have told me that they
were astounded by the abject racism they encountered when they visited
Northern cities. They couldn't believe it and said they had never met
such nasty White people and their Black brethren in The North seemed to
have an unmitigated hatred of Caucasians. When race baiters show up down
South, they're not taken as seriously as they are in The North. It would
appear that Southern Negroes, for the most part, have gotten over
the mistreatment of their people which occurred so many years ago. o_O

TDD

As a creepy ass cracker, I've often gotten frosted
by negros who live in NYS. So, yes, I've seen it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Wow...I wonder how he feels about that "Chocolate City now?
Good riddance, lock that idiot up and throw away the key.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:11:20 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Good riddance, lock that idiot up and throw away the key.

Um, at some point he will need a shower, so save the key.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Good riddance, lock that idiot up and throw away the key.

Um, at some point he will need a shower, so save the key.

Fire hose through the slot in the door. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 01:29:13 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I suppose being accosted by a pack of Oomph Loompas would be considered
cruel and unusual punishment. o_O

....like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLm5kkBgKSM&f
--
'...we don't wanna bring our guns, but ready if it goes there -- Madison Rising