Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ray Nagan GUILTY!

My darker skinned cousins here in Alabamastan have told me that they
were astounded by the abject racism they encountered when they visited
Northern cities. They couldn't believe it and said they had never met
such nasty White people and their Black brethren in The North seemed to
have an unmitigated hatred of Caucasians. When race baiters show up down
South, they're not taken as seriously as they are in The North. It would
appear that Southern Negroes, for the most part, have gotten over
the mistreatment of their people which occurred so many years ago. o_O

TDD

As a creepy ass cracker, I've often gotten frosted
by negros who live in NYS. So, yes, I've seen it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young