Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Ray Nagan GUILTY!

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 15:09:22 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/13/2014 2:00 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 02:13:30 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I've yet to see a Tea Party member wearing an armband. It's
possible but I haven't seen it and P.L.L.C.F. call them Nazis
anyway. o_O

I've seen the Tea Party in public. They were democrats, liberals,
libertarians and conservatives alike - with a common goal.

Boobie G. has them dead and buried already.

As to the Tea Party being racist; listen to how minority
conservatives are / have been being publicly treated:

Sen. Marco Rubio Sen Ted Cruz Sen. Tim Scott Rep Allen West
Condoleezza Rice Justice Clarence Thomas

Too name a few. Liberals hate black conservatives, because they can
think for themselves and are not sucking on the government teat. It
is a threat to their agendas.

Niger Innis is running for Congress in Nevada - wait until the damn
fools start attacking him, just because he is conservative (born in
Harlem).

As you may know, free speech only applies to the speech of Progressive
Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks. They can say whatever they want about
anyone or anything they want and that's OK. ^_^

TDD

Sure they can say what they want, anytime, I support that. And I can
also tell then what fools they are when they suddenly change the
agenda.

Watch. One may stick their nose under the tent here, trying defend
themselves.