Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ray Nagan GUILTY!

On 2/12/2014 7:38 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 19:13:54 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/12/2014 2:26 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

On 20 of 21 Charges.

Faces up to 120 years in Federal Prison.

Maybe he should have sent the buses.

Ray Nagin wants to make it a chocolate prison. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEH9u26Vlhk

TDD

That black arm band reminded me of groups like the Black Panthers.

Charlie Chaplin made a movie about a Fascist dictator long before Hitler
showed up and he had an arm band. Of course Nazis had arm bands too.
I've yet to see a Tea Party member wearing an armband. It's possible but
I haven't seen it and P.L.L.C.F. call them Nazis anyway. o_O

TDD