Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Ray Nagan GUILTY!

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:49:07 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

As much as I hate to see Presidential Pardons, both sides _are_ guilty.

You may want to try to keep up.

Maybe so, but I have yet to see an example anywhere near the
low set by Clinton and Eric Holder. On Clinton's way out the door,
they pardoned fugitive Marc Rich, who fled the USA for Switzerland
after committing the biggest tax fraud in US history. He was indicted
on 65 counts, ranging from tax fraud, wire fraud, racketeering and
trading with Iran when it was embargoed. He went from
being on the FBI most wanted list, to pardoned, without ever facing
justice, admitting guilt, or anything else. His ex-wife did contribute
$400,000 to the Clinton library, $100,000 to Hillary's campaign and
$1mil+ to the Democratic party. I guess that works. And then being
a true American, she later gave up her US citizenship for Austria to
avoid paying US taxes. Nice swell bunch, all the way around.

Dang it. You have now have reminded liberals of their faults.