Posted to alt.home.repair

Default US must have open-door policy for "students" from Chechnya

On 4/24/2013 5:59 PM, wrote:
On Apr 24, 4:04 pm, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:13:51 PM UTC-4, Harry K wrote:
I really don't think either of them had/have much "smarts" To pull
off the bombing, be free for 2 days and still be caught almost next
door to the crime? They don't seem to have had any thought or
planning at all about what to do after the bombing.

Again with the head-scratching, wondering why these two weren't acting like CRIMINALS?

It's because they were TERRORISTS!

Terrorists are not criminals. They do not think like criminals. They do not act like criminals. They have a completely different agenda.

Terrorists have a message they want to send, and they want to make sure everyone knows who sent it.

Criminals are in it for the thrill of the crime.

The only thing that didn't go perfectly to plan was that the second brother wasn't made a martyr in a hail of gunfire.

Dennis, good to see someone here gets it. I've been trying to get
that point across, but I'm accused of being "dense". No one knows
what they were thinking , but part of it could be that like all these
Muslim terrorists, they were willing to sacrifice themselves by either
dying
or going to prison and taking as many others with them as possible.

How do you get inside the mind of someone who would place a bomb at the
feet of a child? I have no problem seeing soldiers killed in war because
the soldiers know what they signed up for, little kids aren't given that
choice by terrorists. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:13:51 PM UTC-4, Harry K wrote:
I really don't think either of them had/have much "smarts" To pull
off the bombing, be free for 2 days and still be caught almost next
door to the crime? They don't seem to have had any thought or
planning at all about what to do after the bombing.

Again with the head-scratching, wondering why these two weren't acting
like CRIMINALS?

It's because they were TERRORISTS!

Terrorists are not criminals. They do not think like criminals. They do
not act like criminals. They have a completely different agenda.

Terrorists have a message they want to send, and they want to make sure
everyone knows who sent it.

Criminals are in it for the thrill of the crime.

The only thing that didn't go perfectly to plan was that the second
brother wasn't made a martyr in a hail of gunfire.

Try to find the Charlie Rose interview of Phil Mudd, Ex-Deputy Director of
the CIA.
Very clear explanation of why these two didn't have an exit plan.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 24, 8:52*pm, nestork wrote:
No doubt some Hollywood producers are waiting for the younger brother to
regain consiousness so that they can sign a book and movie deal.

--
nestork

They don't make movies about American failures.
Until later when they can rewrite history because people have
forgotten the details/died.

Eg Viet Nam.
WW2
Davey Crocket
Anything about (American) indians.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 24, 11:52*pm, "
wrote:
On Apr 24, 6:44*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Apr 24, 10:51*am, wrote:

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 10:29:28 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Apr 24, 1:07*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:34:51 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
On Apr 24, 11:12*am, nestork wrote:
[_2_ Wrote:

;3052257']
How much better at it does the typical Muslim suicide bomber
get? * You watch the news much? *You're making the huge assumption
that because you want to escape and go hide, that these terrorists
have the same objective. *In most cases, the operatives at the
level of these bombers don't have that objective. *They are OK
with dying a marter and going off to heaven. *One of these terrorists
achieved that, the second came very close. *Or they want to go
out in a blaze of glory, getting more recognition and coverage.
They achieved that too, didn't they?

The great advantage that a suicide bomber and kamikaze pilot have is
that they don't have to bother making a plan to elude capture after
their attack. *That's something that the authorities have a lot of
trouble dealing with.

Again, if they are so dumb, why are 4 people dead and 150 injured in
the biggest attack on US soil since 9-11?

Oh, I never said those bombers were dumb. *I said that being amateurs
they were prone to make dumb mistakes just like every amateur does in
every new endevour they try. *They carried out a successful attack
largely because they had the element of surprise on their side and a
powerful bomb. *What they didn't have was any sort of well laid plan to
evade capture after the attack,

You're assuming that they cared, that evading was on their agenda..
With most of these terrorist attacks, including the worst one of all,
9-11, that was not a concern.

This was *obviously* not a suicide attack.- Hide quoted text -

I never said it was. *Only that just like with a suicide attack,
the terrorists may be willing to sacrifice themselves for the
cause and may not give a **** about getting caught.

How do you get that? *They *were* trying to escape. *Good grief,
you're dense.

I'm beginning to think "dense" is too mild.

Harry K- Hide quoted text -

So, you're now one of the terrorist mind readers now too, eh?
You claim to know for a fact that they cared about getting caught
and just didn't plan right?
From the news tonight, they said the surviving bomber has now
told police that they were going to Manhattan to "party". * Note
that the hijack victim also said they mentioned Manhattan. *How
does going to nyc to party square with the "escape" version?
It does fit nicely with my suggestion that like so many of these
Muslim terrorists, maybe they just didn't give a damn about getting
caught.

If it hadn't been for the CCTV pix, they maybe would have got away
with it.
They had some bad luck that the pix were so clear.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 25, 12:24*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 4/24/2013 5:47 PM, Harry K wrote:

On Apr 24, 1:35 pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
* The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 4/24/2013 12:03 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
* *The Daring Dufas wrote:

Would the police have killed the people if they refused to comply and
leave their home? I have to wonder. o_O

TDD

No. These were voluntary evacuations with SWAT merely escorting them to
safety. Just like the stay at home "orders" were a request.

Voluntary evacuations don't need someone pointing a machine gun at you
to get you to comply. There is also no need for you to put your hands
behind your head during a voluntary evacuation. Perhaps in the Communist
country you wish to live in this is true? ^_^

* * You have any indications this happened? I haven't seen it. I'd be
happy to see EVIDENCE to the contrary.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

Now you don't want to ruin his wet dreams do you?

Harry K

I'm not going to be nasty to him about it, I just provided some links. I
was poking a little fun at him and I hope he took it that way. ^_^

TDD

In the UK, they don't knock the door. They just smash it down.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

Our Fascist pigs are more polite. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Now Harry will say that UK fascist pigs can beat up
our fascist pigs with one hand tied behind their backs?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

In the UK, they don't knock the door. They just smash it down.

Our Fascist pigs are more polite. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 25, 2:13*am, harry wrote:
On Apr 24, 8:52*pm, nestork wrote:

No doubt some Hollywood producers are waiting for the younger brother to
regain consiousness so that they can sign a book and movie deal.

--
nestork

They don't make movies about American failures.
Until later when they can rewrite history because people have
forgotten the details/died.

Eg Viet Nam.
WW2
Davey Crocket
Anything about (American) indians.

What a crock. There were WWII movies that came out even
during WWII. And plenty more of them in the 50s, 60s.
Did all those living in 1945 die in ten years? Here's a long, long
list of WWII movies made during wartime:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...ade_in_wartime

Same thing is true of the Vietnam War. John Wayne starring in
the 1968 film, The Green Berets, is a prime example.

As for not making movies about Davey Crocket or the American
Indians of 200 years ago until much later because they wanted to
wait for people to die or forget, that's pretty dumb, even for the
village idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 24, 7:37*pm, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 4/24/2013 5:59 PM, wrote:

On Apr 24, 4:04 pm, wrote:
[...]

You'd have to ask a liberal that question. They're the ones that
think we just need to understand these terrorists, what motivates
them and then solve the "real" problem. A good example of that
is Tom Brokaw. He was recently on Meet the Press saying that we need
to examine our use of drones in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iraq
because when we kill innocent civilians it creates a lot of people
that hate us and want to get us.

The problem of course is that he ignores the most basic facts.
Like that when Muslims blew up the WTC the first time in 1993,
we had no drones in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq. We had no
military operations or troops there at all. Muslim terrorists
subsequently committed a whole long list of attacks, everything
from the embassies in Africa, to the USS Cole. They topped it
all off with 9-11. And still, we had no drones killing people. If
anything, we were too cautious. For example, Clinton had the
opportunity to hit Bin Laden in Afghanistan, but would not because
he was concerned about possible collateral damage. These
Muslim extremists have a long ever changing list of what they
claim is our sin du jour that ****es them off.

And what would Brokaw and the libs alternative be? We track
an Al-Qaeda terrorist leader to a house in Pakistan. Now what?
Let him go? Call up Pakistan security forces so they can tip
him off? Invade Pakistan? How many civilian lives would that
cost? How many civilian lives would be lost in the next terrorist
attack if we don't take out the terrorist?

And all this is mighty strange behavior from Brokaw. Perhaps
he's starting to lose his mind. Wasn't it Brokaw who wrote a
book called The Greatest Generation? What did that greatest
generation do? They deliberately targeted civilians in Dresden,
Tokyo, Hiroshima, etc. and killed hundreds of thousands in
one night. Yet today when we do everything we
can to avoid civilian casualties, we're supposed to examine our
use of drones because sometimes civilians may get killed....
Go figure.

And to top it off, most of those "civilians" who wind up dead
because of a drone, know damn well who's sleeping in their
house, who's riding in their car, who they are having dinner
with. If they wind up dead in a war with terrorists, it's because
of the terrorist, not because of us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

OK, o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8

http://tinyurl.com/czxodue

http://tinyurl.com/bqr4stz

Is that enough? ^_^

Pretty much. Although if I was the SWAT commander and saw the lack
of discipline exhibited here, standing around, talking, not maintaining
the perimeter, I think I'd have a major cow.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I'm not going to be nasty to him about it, I just provided some links. I
was poking a little fun at him and I hope he took it that way. ^_^

TDD

I said I hadn't seen any indications of such, asked for evidence, got it
and learned. And we did it in a nice civil way. Since this is Usenet, we
probably shouldn't try to it again in that manner, but it was a nice
change of pace (grin).
'
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
On 4/24/2013 5:59 PM, wrote:

On Apr 24, 4:04 pm, wrote:
[...]

I remember seeing some of the pictures of what terrorists did to folks
in the Middle East back in the late 1940's and early 1950's. The
pictures showed severed heads of people they didn't like and their
severed penises were stuffed in the mouths of the severed heads. The
simple fact that the P.L.L.C.F. types refuse to acknowledge is that the
Islamists are freaking crazy and you must deal with them like wild
animals who will turn on you at any time. It's like the drunk dumbass
who climbed into the tiger cage at the zoo in an attempt to be one with
the tiger, he wound up being a snack for the tiger. The P.L.L.C.F. think
they can climb in the cage with the tiger/terrorist and give it a hug. o_O

Oh yea, P.L.L.C.F., Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak/s

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

#
# In the UK, they don't knock the door. They just smash it down.

#

Now there's something to brag about

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

So far.
But that seems to be changing as they appear to gain confidence..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2013 7:46 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

OK, o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8

http://tinyurl.com/czxodue

http://tinyurl.com/bqr4stz

Is that enough? ^_^

Pretty much. Although if I was the SWAT commander and saw the lack
of discipline exhibited here, standing around, talking, not maintaining
the perimeter, I think I'd have a major cow.

Where is the outrage in the national press about that nonsense?! If
police went into a Black neighborhood and did the same thing, the
national press would howl and never shut up about it! o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2013 7:48 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I'm not going to be nasty to him about it, I just provided some links. I
was poking a little fun at him and I hope he took it that way. ^_^

TDD

I said I hadn't seen any indications of such, asked for evidence, got it
and learned. And we did it in a nice civil way. Since this is Usenet, we
probably shouldn't try to it again in that manner, but it was a nice
change of pace (grin).
'

My evil switch was in the wrong position...... CLICK!!, there I fixed
the golly gosh darn thing. Oh crap, where is my civility switch?! O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I remember seeing some of the pictures of what terrorists did to folks
in the Middle East back in the late 1940's and early 1950's. The
pictures showed severed heads of people they didn't like and their
severed penises were stuffed in the mouths of the severed heads. The
simple fact that the P.L.L.C.F. types refuse to acknowledge is that the
Islamists are freaking crazy and you must deal with them like wild
animals who will turn on you at any time. It's like the drunk dumbass
who climbed into the tiger cage at the zoo in an attempt to be one with
the tiger, he wound up being a snack for the tiger. The P.L.L.C.F. think
they can climb in the cage with the tiger/terrorist and give it a hug. o_O

The part I have always wondered why the libs ignored was the use of
rape (including children) as an interogation tool that goes on to today.
AFter that THEN they get on to the dismembering. Waterboarding wasn't
even in the same timezone as Taliban and other's forms of torture.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 25, 9:51*am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
*The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

How about the fact that the libs try to find every excuse to
try to explain or justify the Muslim extremists, while these
Muslim extremists all openly discriminate against the groups
libs are supposed to stand up for, eg women, homosexuals?
And tens of millions of Muslims are very open about their
disdain for rights we cherish, like freedom of speech, freedom
of religion, freedom of the press.... Say or publish one cartoon
they don't like and if you're
lucky you're in jail. Not so lucky, you're dead.....

And the above are not even the most extreme Muslims that
are the actual terrorists.
You have whole countries with Muslim theocracies that
practice the above. Yet anytime anyone says anything
about any Muslims, the libs are right there supporting
them and implying that anyone who does say somethING
is a bigot. Saying it's just a tiny portion that are the problem.
Yet you have entire Muslim countries that kill people for being
homosexual. Go figure.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

In Iran, it's common practice to publicly hang homosexuals by the neck
from construction cranes! WTF! Homosexuals in this country might suffer
a bit of rudeness and some discrimination from the less civilized among
us but you don't see them hanging in the town square from a crane. Yea
I know that some creeps have murdered some gay folks just because they
were gay but it's not a common occurrence and nobody I know approves of
such behavior as that or in gay bashing. I certainly don't and my gay
friends would be very upset if I did. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 07:57:48 -0500, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

# In the UK, they don't knock the door. They just smash it down.

#

Now there's something to brag about

We have "No-knock warrants".

"...is issued under the belief that any evidence they hope to find can
be destroyed during the time that police identify themselves and the
time they secure the area, or in the event where there is a large
perceived threat to officer safety during the execution of the
warrant."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-knock_warrant

Posted to alt.home.repair

* The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

TDD- Hide quoted text -

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Yet, the libs just go out
of their way to apologize for Muslims, saying only a few are a
problem. And clearly when you have govt executions of homosexuals
in the public square, its *not* just a few muslims responsible....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 23:13:50 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

They don't make movies about American failures.

Do you have evidence to support your made-up notions?

Until later when they can rewrite history because people have
forgotten the details/died.

Eg Viet Nam.

Better check, harry.

WW2

Better check, harry.

Davey Crocket

History was already written before movies. The man is a national
treasure.

Anything about (American) indians.

French (René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle) and Spanish (Ponce de
León) explorers didn't have film crews.

Movies are for entertainment, not for education.

But as a matter of routine, your obsessions about America and
Hollywood are flawed.

Your dark clouds never end do they?
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

Quit apologizing, start cauterizing! ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 05:17:33 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

You'd have to ask a liberal that question. They're the ones that
think we just need to understand these terrorists, what motivates
them and then solve the "real" problem.

George Washington understood. He wanted Algerians, Muslim Pirates to
be exterminated from the face of the earth. Those Muslims were killing
American sailors.

"... But let me ask you my Dr. Marquis, ...how is it possible the
great maritime powers of Europe should submit to pay an annual tribute
to the little piratical States of Barbary?

Would to Heaven we had a navy able to reform those enemies to mankind,
or crush them into non-existence.”

From: George Washington to the Marquis de Lafayette, 8/15/1786

So, *killing Muslims did not start with George Bush :-\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_corsairs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Omdurman

From: George Washington to the Marquis de Lafayette, 8/15/1786

So, *killing Muslims did not start with George Bush :-\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_corsairs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Omdurman

See! Killing Muslims is not "Bush's fault".
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They don't make movies about American failures.

Do you have evidence to support your made-up notions?

harry doesn't need evidence to support his anti-American bigotry
That's the way bigots are.
They just spout any old crap they burp up from their ass/

Until later when they can rewrite history because people have
forgotten the details/died.

Eg Viet Nam.

Better check, harry.

WW2

Better check, harry.

Davey Crocket

History was already written before movies. The man is a national
treasure.

Anything about (American) indians.

French (René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle) and Spanish (Ponce de
León) explorers didn't have film crews.

Movies are for entertainment, not for education.

But as a matter of routine, your obsessions about America and
Hollywood are flawed.

Your dark clouds never end do they?

How could they, the poor sod lives in England.
He's probably as wrinkled as an old prune from all the humidity

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

A lot of people in America don't understand that Made in Hollywood =
lies.
How can humidity dry you out?

From: George Washington to the Marquis de Lafayette, 8/15/1786

So, *killing Muslims did not start with George Bush :-\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_corsairs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Omdurman

See! Killing Muslims is not "Bush's fault".

Muslims have always been scum.

From: George Washington to the Marquis de Lafayette, 8/15/1786

So, killing Muslims did not start with George Bush :-\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_corsairs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Omdurman

See! Killing Muslims is not "Bush's fault".

Muslims have always been scum.

I've been watching a series about The Crusades and most people don't
know what happened in that period of history. No wonder The Arabs have
been so angry all this time. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I've been watching a series about The Crusades and most people don't
know what happened in that period of history. No wonder The Arabs have
been so angry all this time. o_O

TDD

But the interesting thing is that they are now trying to do basically
the same thing using many of the same tactics. And they don't see the
irony of blowing people in a religious war whilst complaining about the
Crusades as being the least bit ironic.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 26, 1:46*am, harry wrote:
On Apr 25, 7:50*pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

How can humidity dry you out?- Hide quoted text -

One thing is for sure, harry is an expert when it comes to lying....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 26, 8:41*am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
*The Daring Dufas wrote:

I've been watching a series about The Crusades and most people don't
know what happened in that period of history. No wonder The Arabs have
been so angry all this time. o_O

TDD

* But the interesting thing is that they are now trying to do basically
the same thing using many of the same tactics. And they don't see the
irony of blowing people in a religious war whilst complaining about the
Crusades as being the least bit ironic.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

Perhaps my favorite dumb quote of the week was John Kerry
in Belgium. He was talking about the Boston bombing and
terrorism in general:

"I think the world has had enough of people who have no belief system,
no policy for jobs, no policy for education, no policy for rule of
law, but who just want to kill people because they don’t like what
they see. There’s not room for that."

Most of it, all the key parts, is wrong. Can he be this clueless?

No belief system? They have a very deep rooted belief system, it's
called radical Islam.

No policy for education? They have a policy, don't allow girls to go
to school

No policy for rule of law? Their rule of law is Sharia law.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/26/2013 7:41 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I've been watching a series about The Crusades and most people don't
know what happened in that period of history. No wonder The Arabs have
been so angry all this time. o_O

TDD

But the interesting thing is that they are now trying to do basically
the same thing using many of the same tactics. And they don't see the
irony of blowing people in a religious war whilst complaining about the
Crusades as being the least bit ironic.

I was never taught the whole story of The Crusades back in school and
that's why I love The Interweb because I can learn all those things I
never studied in school. I've learned that the Crusaders from Germany
went after the Jews in Europe first before they even headed for battle
in Jerusalem. Hitler wasn't the first German ruler to initiate a pogrom
against Jews and slaughter them. Crusaders committed acts of cannibalism
when they arrived in The Middle East. They had no food so they ate the
villagers, adults, children and infants. It makes me wonder if that's
the source of the belief by modern day Muslims that Jews eat children.
I'm glad Europeans outgrew their brutish ways in the later centuries but
many of the Middle Easterners descended into the same type behavior
leading to the assertion that Muslims haven't left The Tenth Century
yet. I do wish to learn much more history because I only received tiny
bits and pieces of it back in school, edited for content of course. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I'm so sad that you are stupid
Just because I make reference to the wrinkles of a prune does not mean that
I'm talking about dryness, you silly git.
I refer you to Bill Cosby's great skit about Seattle called Bobo the
Gorilla.
Sad to say, that even Bobo comes across as smarter than you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7qDNEhSlcM
(at about 0.40)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 06:08:27 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Apr 26, 1:46*am, harry wrote:
On Apr 25, 7:50*pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

If he ever had to tell the truth he would choke his self to death.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 26, 3:05*pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Apr 25, 7:50 pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Pretty puerile stuff.
Is this where you get your outlook on life from?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Apr 25, 7:50 pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Change of subject noted.
I will accept that as an admission of your stupidity (again).
I just have to wonder why you need to keep proving it.