Posted to alt.home.repair

Default US must have open-door policy for "students" from Chechnya

On 4/26/2013 12:47 AM, harry wrote:
On Apr 25, 7:01 pm, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:15:50 -0700 (PDT), harry

wrote:
On Apr 25, 4:48 pm, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 05:17:33 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
You'd have to ask a liberal that question. They're the ones that
think we just need to understand these terrorists, what motivates
them and then solve the "real" problem.

George Washington understood. He wanted Algerians, Muslim Pirates to
be exterminated from the face of the earth. Those Muslims were killing
American sailors.

"... But let me ask you my Dr. Marquis, ...how is it possible the
great maritime powers of Europe should submit to pay an annual tribute
to the little piratical States of Barbary?

Would to Heaven we had a navy able to reform those enemies to mankind,
or crush them into non-existence.”

From: George Washington to the Marquis de Lafayette, 8/15/1786

So, killing Muslims did not start with George Bush :-\

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_corsairs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Omdurman

See! Killing Muslims is not "Bush's fault".

Muslims have always been scum.

I've been watching a series about The Crusades and most people don't
know what happened in that period of history. No wonder The Arabs have
been so angry all this time. o_O

TDD