Posted to alt.home.repair

Default US must have open-door policy for "students" from Chechnya

On 4/25/2013 1:21 AM, harry wrote:
On Apr 25, 12:24 am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 4/24/2013 5:47 PM, Harry K wrote:

On Apr 24, 1:35 pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 4/24/2013 12:03 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Would the police have killed the people if they refused to comply and
leave their home? I have to wonder. o_O

TDD

No. These were voluntary evacuations with SWAT merely escorting them to
safety. Just like the stay at home "orders" were a request.

Voluntary evacuations don't need someone pointing a machine gun at you
to get you to comply. There is also no need for you to put your hands
behind your head during a voluntary evacuation. Perhaps in the Communist
country you wish to live in this is true? ^_^

You have any indications this happened? I haven't seen it. I'd be
happy to see EVIDENCE to the contrary.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

Now you don't want to ruin his wet dreams do you?

Harry K

I'm not going to be nasty to him about it, I just provided some links. I
was poking a little fun at him and I hope he took it that way. ^_^

TDD

In the UK, they don't knock the door. They just smash it down.

Our Fascist pigs are more polite. ^_^

TDD