Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default US must have open-door policy for "students" from Chechnya

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I'm not going to be nasty to him about it, I just provided some links. I
was poking a little fun at him and I hope he took it that way. ^_^

TDD

I said I hadn't seen any indications of such, asked for evidence, got it
and learned. And we did it in a nice civil way. Since this is Usenet, we
probably shouldn't try to it again in that manner, but it was a nice
change of pace (grin).
'
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe