Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default US must have open-door policy for "students" from Chechnya

On Apr 26, 3:05*pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Apr 25, 7:50 pm, "Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message

.. .

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 23:13:50 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

They don't make movies about American failures.

Do you have evidence to support your made-up notions?

harry doesn't need evidence to support his anti-American bigotry
That's the way bigots are.
They just spout any old crap they burp up from their ass/

Until later when they can rewrite history because people have
forgotten the details/died.

Eg Viet Nam.

Better check, harry.

WW2

Better check, harry.

Davey Crocket

History was already written before movies. The man is a national
treasure.

Anything about (American) indians.

French (René-Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle) and Spanish (Ponce de
León) explorers didn't have film crews.

Movies are for entertainment, not for education.

But as a matter of routine, your obsessions about America and
Hollywood are flawed.

Your dark clouds never end do they?

How could they, the poor sod lives in England.
He's probably as wrinkled as an old prune from all the humidity

#
# A lot of people in America don't understand that Made in
# Hollywood =lies.
# How can humidity dry you out?

I'm so sad that you are stupid
Just because I make reference to the wrinkles of a prune does not mean that
I'm talking about dryness, you silly git.
I refer you to Bill Cosby's great skit about Seattle called Bobo the
Gorilla.
* * Sad to say, that even Bobo comes across as smarter than you.
* *http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7qDNEhSlcM
* * (at about 0.40)

Pretty puerile stuff.
Is this where you get your outlook on life from?