Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to bury your guns

I ran across this article on another newsgroup
which dealt with some of the conspiracy
theorists in the US that are burying guns and
ammunition in case they need to shoot someone
someday.

It is an interesting read, and covers many things
I hadn't thought about if, for instance, I wanted to
bury something valuable somewhere.....

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/wolfe140.html

Perhaps you will find interesting also..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 9, 1:09*am, Robert wrote:
I ran across this article on another newsgroup
which dealt with some of the conspiracy
theorists in the US that are burying guns and
ammunition in case they need to shoot someone
someday.

It is an interesting read, and covers many things
I hadn't thought about if, for instance, I wanted to
bury something valuable somewhere.....

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/wolfe140.html

Perhaps you will find interesting also..

Yes, funny peculiar.
There are some sad, sick *******s in America.
They need to get out (of America) more.

People have buried valuable things for thousands of years, I'm
surprised you only just thought of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staffordshire_hoard

If you have any money, it might be wise to convert some of it to
(real) gold/other precious metal and bury it, never mind stupid guns.
The gov.will be stealing it in a few years, right out of your bank
account. Things is gonna get a whole lot worse in my opinion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of...ax_and_bailout

Just the begining.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Lot of valuable information. Thank you for sharing.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Robert" wrote in message

I ran across this article on another newsgroup
which dealt with some of the conspiracy
theorists in the US that are burying guns and
ammunition in case they need to shoot someone
someday.

It is an interesting read, and covers many things
I hadn't thought about if, for instance, I wanted to
bury something valuable somewhere.....

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/wolfe140.html

Perhaps you will find interesting also..

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

If you have any money, it might be wise to convert some of it to
(real) gold/other precious metal and bury it, never mind stupid guns.
The gov.will be stealing it in a few years, right out of your bank
account. Things is gonna get a whole lot worse in my opinion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of...ax_and_bailout

Just the begining.

With enough guns - and bullets - everything else, including gold, is
obtainable.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 9, 1:39*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

If you have any money, it might be wise to convert some of it to
(real) gold/other precious metal and bury it, never mind stupid guns.
The gov.will be stealing it in a few years, right out of your bank
account. *Things is gonna get a whole lot worse in my opinion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of...ax_and_bailout

Just the begining.

With enough guns - and bullets - everything else, including gold, is
obtainable.

Your government will shoot you down in the streets like dogs.
Why do you suppose they are buying so many munitions?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 9:28:13 AM UTC-4, harry wrote:
Your government will shoot you down in the streets like dogs.

Yeah, but we're buying up all the guns and ammo and burying it in our back yards so that when they do start shooting, we can shoot back.

Still trying to figure out WHY they'd be killing everyone though...

If everybody's dead, who's lives are you gonna control to make yourself feel important and special?

Why do you suppose they are buying so many munitions?

Why do you suppose they are threatening all this gun regulation when they KNOW all that's going to do is make people buy MORE guns?

It's like they're trying to stuff the genie back into the bottle by rubbing on it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 06:28:13 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Your government will shoot you down in the streets like dogs.

If they start in Texas, there will not be much left for the rest of
the country to fight.

Why do you suppose they are buying so many munitions?

It creates jobs and stock prices rise.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Apr 9, 1:39*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

If you have any money, it might be wise to convert some of it to
(real) gold/other precious metal and bury it, never mind stupid guns.
The gov.will be stealing it in a few years, right out of your bank
account. *Things is gonna get a whole lot worse in my opinion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of...ax_and_bailout

Just the begining.

With enough guns - and bullets - everything else, including gold, is
obtainable.

Your government will shoot you down in the streets like dogs.
Why do you suppose they are buying so many munitions?

We're not Europeons, harry.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
harry wrote:
...snipped...
If you have any money, it might be wise to convert some of it to
(real) gold/other precious metal and bury it, never mind stupid guns.
The gov.will be stealing it in a few years, right out of your bank
account. Things is gonna get a whole lot worse in my opinion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of...ax_and_bailout

Just the begining.

Perhaps the prevalence of firearms ownership by common citizens in the USA
will make such a plan less likely to happen in American than in Cyprus...

plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 9, 8:28 am, harry wrote:

Your government will shoot you down in the streets like dogs.
Why do you suppose they are buying so many munitions?

One of the "fact finding" websites has done an investigation
regarding the US government's purchase of over a billion
bullets. Here is the website :

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/ssabullets.asp

It seems the Social Security Administration is buying
hollow point "man stoppers" to protect against future
assaults on their offices. Apparently, they feel that
old people are hard to kill......

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Your government will shoot you down in the streets like dogs.

If they start in Texas, there will not be much left for the rest of
the country to fight.

Now stop that. You'll have Texans believing in their own mythology. (-:

Texas helped the South *lose* the Civil War the last time all this
secessionist BS came to a head over 100 years ago. When it comes to
historical data, Texas hasn't performed as well as "Don't Mess" advertising
would have us believe. Even the centerpiece of the "don't mess" mythology,
the Alamo, enshrines total defeat at the hands of a vastly superior military
force. So maybe the saying should be "Don't mess with us Texans or we'll
show you and commit mass suicide!" Seems to be the solution chosen by both
Col. Bowie and David Koresh. Maybe they should change the saying to "Don't
Masada with Texas."

So if the claim is really that you shouldn't mess with Texas because Texans
would commit mass suicide to make a point, I would agree. But winning a
battle out of sheer pluck against all odds? Not so much.

Yes, it might be harder to pacify Texas than other states, but there will be
plenty of Federal forces left to deal with any remaining rebels once Texas
is dealt with. All these ammo buys by the Feds are a guarantee that *they*
won't run short of ammo needed to pacify Texas while also guaranteeing that
civilians won't be able to stockpile massive amounts of ammo. At least ammo
that's not Korean or Boer War surplus (hyperbole alert!) oozing goo.

As for the dream of modern, heavily armed Texans repelling the Feds with
ease, I am sure David Koresh is all smiles, sitting in kiddie-killer hell,
recalling how things ended for his Texas v. Fed "test case." As a grease
spot.

Neo-secessionists seem to confuse the idiotic kid glove "fight a war but
don't muss any hair" rules we've labored under in AfRaq and elsewhere with
what would happen if there was real open rebellion on US soil. If taking
the Koresh compound was simply a military and not political matter, the
"Branch" would have been pruned in one day, maybe even in under an hour.

Based on the recent killings of apparently well-armed prosecutors in
Kaufman, TX. I'd say that "don't mess with Texas" myth is eroding daily.
The most recently murdered DA had guns, had forewarning and was in his
home/castle when he died. Somehow, his guns didn't protect him very well.
Although it's only speculation, a good CCTV & alarm system with a safe room
might have done better.

As for "brother won't ever kill brother" - another popular meme of
neo-secessionists - see "US Civil War" (and in fact most any civil war) to
realize that brothers, cousins, uncles, etc. have been killing kin in wars
since the dawn of time and will likely forever do so. Remember Guardsmen
gunning down students at Kent State?

Brothers are likely killing brothers as I type this in Syria, Africa, etc.
and ironically right now on TV as I type this sentence a Syrian rebel is
saying "they were like brothers to us BEFORE the revolution."

The Feds can draw "security personnel" from 49 other states and private,
foreign contractors, and many (most?) of them would be happy to shoot a
traitorous Texan or two or twenty if so ordered. A couple of sheriffs and
PFC's around the US dumb enough to say (on camera!) they won't enforce laws
they don't like does not constitute a real protection for the
neo-secessionists and their friends.

I'll admit it could be entertaining to listen to some of the Texan gun
enthusiasts walk through *precisely* how they expect this devastating armed
resistance to the Feds and their military grade hardware is going to work
out in detail. My guess is that they'll probably be unable to do that
because they'll be so busy falling all over themselves hurling epithets and
insults in an effort to cloud the real issues. They resort to that
name-calling tactic precisely because they *know* that their proposed
solutions don't hold up under even reasonable scrutiny.

To me, civilians arming in the hopes of resisting Federal forces is as
badly thought out as arming teachers nationwide to try to prevent the
extremely isolated incidents like Newtown. It demonstrates no one making
those proposals has really thought hard about how they might actually play
out in the real world. I suspect proponents like the NRA really don't
*want* to perform that analysis because it's so unlikely to support their
claims. The money would be much better spent elsewhere to improve school
security.

In the end, we'll likely find that Texans who thought they were armed well
enough to stand off the US military and Federal LE will be converted to
dark, greasy spots on the floor in short order.

Why? The military has standoff weapons and drones. They can kill you from
six miles away without any risk to their own soldiers. They have
irresistible microwave crowd control devices that can neutralize a battalion
of civilian attackers with the flip of a switch. They have weapons with
incredibly high rates of fire, a fairly endless supply of ammo with more and
faster guns on the way:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Storm

The Feds have night vision and thermal gear that can see shooters hiding
behind walls in their houses, barns, cars or duckblinds and new guns that
can shoot timed explosive projectiles around corners.

Despite the obviously overwhelming superiority of military firepower
neo-secessionists think they can face such a force with their Bushmaster
..223's and prevail. At best they'll be a minor nuisance until the Feds lose
patience. Then they will become sooty little grease spots, killed by a
soldier without even a rifle - just a headset and a video screen who was
never within the range of his target's puny civilian "assault" rifles when
he killed them from a drone.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 17:09:37 -0700 (PDT), Robert
wrote:

I ran across this article on another newsgroup
which dealt with some of the conspiracy
theorists in the US that are burying guns and
ammunition in case they need to shoot someone
someday.

It is an interesting read, and covers many things
I hadn't thought about if, for instance, I wanted to
bury something valuable somewhere.....

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/wolfe140.html

Perhaps you will find interesting also..

It's interesting. One thing I wonder is why not just immerse the gun
in oil? Put the gun with a lot of gun oil inside a plastic bag. Then
put that inside the PVC tube and fill the PVC tube with motor oil and
cap it. Even if the plastic bag leaked it would just mix the gun oil
with the motor oil, shouldn't be a big deal.

Another thing I thought about was the idea of placing your OWN "tree
stumps" in the form of metal rebar. If the ground isn't too hard and
rocky you could drive a couple 6 foot long rebar's into the ground and
leave them sticking up a little, bend the tops over so no one hurts
themselves. Two of them with a line drawn between them as the base
line. Then mark the gun with a perpendicular imaginary line from that
some distance away, could be 78 feet for example. Far enough that no
one is going to be able to use your baseline to find anything unless
they know the 78 foot distance you used. You also don't have to draw
the perpendicular from the midpoint, it could be at the 5 foot
distance from the southern rebar (lets say the rebar is 20 feet apart.
You would also measure the location from other natural landmarks, but
the rebar is going to be easy to find later with a cheap metal
detector. And of course, you would also document the rebar's
locations relative to natural landmarks. This makes it possible to
have a several way redundant relocation method without the metal
detecting part being able to give away the REAL gun location.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 20:50:21 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

You have written another novel, Robert.

If you read the Letter from William Barret Travis at the Alamo you
might see the attitude of Americans of the time. It was not about
winning or losing.

Here it the Travis Letter:

http://travisletter.com/the-letter.html

Ever hear of Wounded Knee, when Feds were killed and held at bay for
months? ( I fed meals to Leonard Peltier at Marion)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Incident

If you think the government wants to take on The People, go ahead...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, they did fight in overseas wars.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Robert" wrote in message

One of the "fact finding" websites has done an investigation
regarding the US government's purchase of over a billion
bullets. Here is the website :

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/ssabullets.asp

It seems the Social Security Administration is buying
hollow point "man stoppers" to protect against future
assaults on their offices. Apparently, they feel that
old people are hard to kill......

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 9, 10:37*pm, (Larry W) wrote:
In article ,harry wrote:

...snipped...

If you have any money, it might be wise to convert some of it to
(real) gold/other precious metal and bury it, never mind stupid guns.
The gov.will be stealing it in a few years, right out of your bank
account. *Things is gonna get a whole lot worse in my opinion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of...ax_and_bailout

Just the begining.

Perhaps the prevalence of firearms ownership by common citizens in the USA
will make such a plan less likely to happen in American than in Cyprus...

They've already stolen your houses and vast amounts of taxpayers
money.
Why do you think wimpish Americans will object when/if they raid your
bank account?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 9, 4:21*pm, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 9:28:13 AM UTC-4, harry wrote:
Your government will shoot you down in the streets like dogs.

Yeah, but we're buying up all the guns and ammo and burying it in our back yards so that when they do start shooting, we can shoot back.

Still trying to figure out WHY they'd be killing everyone though...

If everybody's dead, who's lives are you gonna control to make yourself feel important and special?

Why do you suppose they are buying so many munitions?

Why do you suppose they are threatening all this gun regulation when they KNOW all that's going to do is make people buy MORE guns?

It's like they're trying to stuff the genie back into the bottle by rubbing on it.

If you are jobless and have no assets, (both stolen by the government)
your are worthless in their view and need to be fed. You become a
negative asset. Ripe for disposal.

Only money counts in America.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 10, 12:40*am, Robert wrote:
On Apr 9, 8:28 am, harry wrote:

Your government will shoot you down in the streets like dogs.
Why do you suppose they are buying so many munitions?

One of the "fact finding" websites has done an investigation
regarding the US government's purchase of over a billion
bullets. *Here is the website :

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/ssabullets.asp

It seems the *Social Security Administration is buying
hollow point "man stoppers" to protect against future
assaults on their offices. * Apparently, they feel that
old people are hard to kill......

They have less to lose.....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 9, 8:39 pm, Ashton Crusher wrote:

One of the things the article in BACKWOODS MAGAZINE points
out is that the government will be searching with the same or
better instruments than are available to the citizen, including
more sophisticated metal detectors and ground penetrating
radar, since they know that people are burying guns. If the
burial sites are marked in the way you suggest, they would be
child's play to be found.
The article points out ways to "mark" the burial site without
using these methods.

Regarding immersing the gun in oil. It would probably work.
I don't see why not. But it would be a different matter for the
ammunition since the oil would penetrate into the cartridge.
Been there, done that. Not a good idea...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Bravo!!!!
I like the "Don't Masada with Texas" bit.
Brillliant.

However the Iraqis and Afghans most recently beat the US forces. They
have to come from behind the technology at some point if only for a
****.

The question is, is the US populace/zealots as determined as they were/
are?

I wonder if US citizens could be persuaded to kill other US citizens?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

If you want to hide a buried object from metal detectors, just
sprinkle the vicinity with nails or other false targets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 00:10:05 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Well, they did fight in overseas wars.

They? They, who?
Posted to alt.home.repair

The persons who have Social Security offices arming up.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
wrote:

Well, they did fight in overseas wars.

They? They, who?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 01:38:04 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

They've already stolen your houses and vast amounts of taxpayers
money.

Name a few here that had that happen.

Why do you think wimpish Americans will object when/if they raid your
bank account?

The USA is not like the EU. We can print money.

Come and get you some of this "wimpish American", harry!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 01:41:21 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Only money counts in America.

....more from the idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 01:49:41 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

I wonder if US citizens could be persuaded to kill other US citizens?

Study Chicago, Detroit, D.C., and you find an answer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I wonder if US citizens could be persuaded to kill other
US citizens?

Study Chicago, Detroit, D.C., and you find an answer.

yer confuzed, dat be gangsta on gangsta

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I wonder if US citizens could be persuaded to kill other
US citizens?

Study Chicago, Detroit, D.C., and you find an answer.

yer confuzed, dat be gangsta on gangsta

Not confused. They have been "persuaded to kill". Blood in, Blood out.
I'm not mad about it, though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/10/2013 7:04 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Nice netpick! Bravo!

Should have read "the persons who have to go to Social Securtity offices are
arming up".

I was at a Social Security office the other day and the guard freaked
out over my Mini-Mag LED flashlight in its holster on my belt thinking
it was a knife, at the bank, one of the administrators thought it was a
collapsible baton. Darn! A TSA agent would probably attack me in a
violent manner thinking I had a nuclear weapon. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to bury your Mini Mag

I carry mine in trouser pocket. Got a 1 watt Teralux module, which has paid
for itself many times over. I never thought to carry it in belt sheath (gosh
knows, I have enough of them!). My Dad carries his in belt sheath, not sure
he's ever been suspected of being armed, etc.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I was at a Social Security office the other day and the guard freaked
out over my Mini-Mag LED flashlight in its holster on my belt thinking
it was a knife, at the bank, one of the administrators thought it was a
collapsible baton. Darn! A TSA agent would probably attack me in a
violent manner thinking I had a nuclear weapon. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/10/2013 7:43 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I carry mine in trouser pocket. Got a 1 watt Teralux module, which has paid
for itself many times over. I never thought to carry it in belt sheath (gosh
knows, I have enough of them!). My Dad carries his in belt sheath, not sure
he's ever been suspected of being armed, etc.
.

When I was in Californiastan years ago and had my Mini-Mag in its
holster on my belt, I had folks ask me if it was a real gun. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeles..._United_States

Why do you think wimpish Americans will object when/if they raid your
bank account?

The USA is not like the EU. We can print money.

Come and get you some of this "wimpish American", *harry!!

Printing money is how they are already removing money from your bank
account.

They use it to purchase their own debt. However, at some point, that
debt will have to be repaid.

That's the time when you would be glad to have some gold.

The government are crooks pure and simple.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Wait for the muzzle flash!"
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

When I was in Californiastan years ago and had my Mini-Mag in its
holster on my belt, I had folks ask me if it was a real gun. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/11/2013 3:11 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
"Wait for the muzzle flash!"
.

Have you ever had people flinch when you reached for your flashlight? o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hmm. No, can't say as I have. But, mine is rather tiny, and not very
intimidating.

One time at Canada customs, they spent extensively long time repeatedly
asking me where was the handgun. I finally asked them back what they were
talking about. I do not own a handgun, and never have. They found my
cordless drill holster, which is leather and goes on the belt.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 4/11/2013 3:11 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
"Wait for the muzzle flash!"
.

Have you ever had people flinch when you reached for your flashlight? o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Apr 9, 1:39 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

If you have any money, it might be wise to convert some of it to
(real) gold/other precious metal and bury it, never mind stupid
guns. The gov.will be stealing it in a few years, right out of your
bank account. Things is gonna get a whole lot worse in my opinion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of...ax_and_bailout

Just the begining.

With enough guns - and bullets - everything else, including gold, is
obtainable.

Your government will shoot you down in the streets like dogs.
Why do you suppose they are buying so many munitions?

If you seriously think an American soldier is going to fire on the country's
citizenry (unless his or her life were in danger), you've been hanging
around the wrong armies.

Our troops would not only refuse such and order but most likely shoot the
general who ordered it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:
On Apr 9, 1:39 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

If you have any money, it might be wise to convert some of it to
(real) gold/other precious metal and bury it, never mind stupid
guns. The gov.will be stealing it in a few years, right out of your
bank account. Things is gonna get a whole lot worse in my opinion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of...ax_and_bailout

Just the begining.

With enough guns - and bullets - everything else, including gold, is
obtainable.

Your government will shoot you down in the streets like dogs.
Why do you suppose they are buying so many munitions?

If you seriously think an American soldier is going to fire on the
country's citizenry (unless his or her life were in danger), you've been
hanging around the wrong armies.

Our troops would not only refuse such and order but most likely shoot the
general who ordered it.

Don't know who gave the order but Kent State comes to mind.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:04:04 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
om...
harry wrote:
On Apr 9, 1:39 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

There was no order to shoot citizens at Kent State.
Posted to alt.home.repair

NotMe wrote:

Your government will shoot you down in the streets like dogs.
Why do you suppose they are buying so many munitions?

If you seriously think an American soldier is going to fire on the
country's citizenry (unless his or her life were in danger), you've
been hanging around the wrong armies.

Our troops would not only refuse such and order but most likely
shoot the general who ordered it.

Don't know who gave the order but Kent State comes to mind.

Nobody gave "the order." Anyone who did fire his weapon felt his life was in
danger - or so the board of inquiry found.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"If you seriously think an American soldier is going to fire on the
country's citizenry (unless his or her life were in danger), you've been
hanging around the wrong armies.
Our troops would not only refuse such and order but most likely shoot
the general who ordered it."

Waco, for openers.

Our current and burgeoning "army" of SWAT teams and militarized police
forces seem to have few to no qualms about shooting civilians (and their
dogs, too, just for good measure).

The preponderance of such units is increasing. Did you realize that even
the Railroad Retirement Board now has its own SWAT team? (per Mark Steyn)
Posted to alt.home.repair

The problem comes in when the "leaders" are not able to tell
the "good guys from the bad guys".... The first time a politician
tells his SWAT team to shoot up a house with a bunch of
children in it, and it hits the news, it will spread like wildfire
and
the practice will end.
We weren't able to do well in Vietnam or Afghanistan because
the good guys and the bad guys look alike, even when all of them
looked "different" from us....
Imagine the backlash when uniforms are told to shoot up their
next door neighbors, or a neighborhood when half the people are
supporting them and the other half aren't... Remember, the
"enemy" isn't wearning uniforms....
And, as soon as a couple instances are made public and
broadcast worldwide, the US government has enough high
tech enemies that will weigh in on the conflict..... just as the
US and others are weighing in on Syria, hoping to gain something
by arming the "rebels" and giving them high-tech support...
and weapons....

It is far more complex than "who has the most weapons today".....
Do you think for a minute that the government will nuke
Los Angeles just because it has some anti-government enemies...
It will ALWAYS come down to "boots on the ground", and they
really won't know who to shoot at...... just like Vietnam and
Afghanistan..... and we have far too good communications today to
let government propaganda be the dominant information........

No.... the politicians will be the targets, and the head of the
snake will be cut off......no matter how many legs they manage to
shoot off the "centipede" beforehand.....
and my guess is the top politicians will be killed by some of the
same people they hired to protect themselves.....

After all, if you were one of Hitler's bodyguards, wouldn't
you ?????