Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to bury your Mini Mag

Hmm. No, can't say as I have. But, mine is rather tiny, and not very
intimidating.

One time at Canada customs, they spent extensively long time repeatedly
asking me where was the handgun. I finally asked them back what they were
talking about. I do not own a handgun, and never have. They found my
cordless drill holster, which is leather and goes on the belt.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 4/11/2013 3:11 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
"Wait for the muzzle flash!"
.

Have you ever had people flinch when you reached for your flashlight? o_O

TDD