Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default How to bury your guns

On Apr 9, 1:09*am, Robert wrote:
I ran across this article on another newsgroup
which dealt with some of the conspiracy
theorists in the US that are burying guns and
ammunition in case they need to shoot someone
someday.

It is an interesting read, and covers many things
I hadn't thought about if, for instance, I wanted to
bury something valuable somewhere.....

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/wolfe140.html

Perhaps you will find interesting also..

Yes, funny peculiar.
There are some sad, sick *******s in America.
They need to get out (of America) more.

People have buried valuable things for thousands of years, I'm
surprised you only just thought of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staffordshire_hoard

If you have any money, it might be wise to convert some of it to
(real) gold/other precious metal and bury it, never mind stupid guns.
The gov.will be stealing it in a few years, right out of your bank
account. Things is gonna get a whole lot worse in my opinion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of...ax_and_bailout

Just the begining.