Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to bury your Mini Mag

I carry mine in trouser pocket. Got a 1 watt Teralux module, which has paid
for itself many times over. I never thought to carry it in belt sheath (gosh
knows, I have enough of them!). My Dad carries his in belt sheath, not sure
he's ever been suspected of being armed, etc.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I was at a Social Security office the other day and the guard freaked
out over my Mini-Mag LED flashlight in its holster on my belt thinking
it was a knife, at the bank, one of the administrators thought it was a
collapsible baton. Darn! A TSA agent would probably attack me in a
violent manner thinking I had a nuclear weapon. o_O

TDD