Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dennisgauge@gmail.com is offline

Default How to bury your guns

On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 9:28:13 AM UTC-4, harry wrote:
Your government will shoot you down in the streets like dogs.

Yeah, but we're buying up all the guns and ammo and burying it in our back yards so that when they do start shooting, we can shoot back.

Still trying to figure out WHY they'd be killing everyone though...

If everybody's dead, who's lives are you gonna control to make yourself feel important and special?

Why do you suppose they are buying so many munitions?

Why do you suppose they are threatening all this gun regulation when they KNOW all that's going to do is make people buy MORE guns?

It's like they're trying to stuff the genie back into the bottle by rubbing on it.