Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Oct 30, 1:54*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 12:04:45 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
wrote:

On Oct 30, 10:19*am, "
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 07:02:35 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
wrote:

On Oct 29, 9:50 pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 18:35:13 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
wrote:

On Oct 29, 10:21 am, "
wrote:
On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 08:52:16 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
wrote:

On Oct 29, 4:05 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Allen Drake wrote:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:43:01 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Allen Drake wrote:

They are in the Jobs Bill that the right refuses to pass. The right
has been obstructionist since the beginning.

Hate to break it to you Sparky, but the Republicans tried to vote on
the president's jobs bill but the Senate Majority Leader had his
caucus vote to NOT bring the bill up for a vote. The president's
bill has languished in the Senate since the president sent it over.
Since the Democrats have a majority in the Senate, it's a confusing
wonder why they continue to deny a vote or even allow a markup.

Meanwhile, in the House, the president's bill has ONE sponsor and NO
co-sponsors.

The republicans won't vote on anything that raises revenue. You know
little about law making. The right will bring down the country before
they give Obama anything.

#1 I know "little about lawmaking"? Hmm. In my youth, I was an
Administrative Aide to a U.S. Senator. I KNOW how laws are made.

#2 The Republicans have NEVER said they were opposed to increasing revenue.
Their view is that the best way to raise revenue is by cutting taxes. This
technique has worked every time it's been tried.

So when you go into work you will tell your employer that you need a
wage cut bcause it's the only way you can afford to buy that new Aston
Martin you've been eyeing.
that logic says that the unemployed now have more disposable income
than when they were working.

No, logic says that logic isn't your strong suit.

Really,so less is more and black

No, it really is that black and white. You're clueless.

So you have no idea how lower taxes means more revenue, you are just
parroting GOP/TP propaganda without even questioning it

Like I said, you're illiterate as well as stupid; typical of a leftist..

is pink.Explain how less income(taxes) means more revenue.

Leftists never have never understood dynamics. ...or much of anything else,
for that matter.

and the rightwingers have all the answers?

Answers, at least.

it just that the evil left
won't let them,
listening to the noise that Cantor and McConnel make sounds very much
like- This is what you do, and and if you don't do it our way we will
shut the country down.

Look in the mirror, stupid.

Both cantor and McConnell are on record saying they are willing to
shut down the country if they don't get their way.

They *SHOULD* but no one with a brain believes that. *You do, however.

McConnell is on record saying his job is to make Obama a one term
president, and will not pass anything that may give the impression of
helping Obama,regardless.

He's only stating the obvious, dummy.

That approach has never worked no matter how you cook the books.

Clearly false.

Show me, I don't think you can

You're right, no one can show you anything. *Your eyes are firmly closed (and
not connected to anything, anyway).

Because you can't, so you just try to turn it back and blame me for
being unwilling to open my eyes,
Educate me.

Obviously not possible. *You refuse to see what is clearly in front of you.
One day you'll grow up. *Maybe.

I not saying anything about the fact that expenditures are out of
balance, I just questioning your statement that less taxes has always
meant more revenue.

I didn't say that. Though I can understand that literacy is no more your
strong suit than logic. Typical of leftists.

You have memory troubles? go up your post to #2 , line 2 Their view
is that the best way to raise revenue is by cutting taxes

No, that is not what you said. *Lower tax *rates* increase revenue. *Proven.

So now you add the word *rates*,semantics, lower rates = lower taxes =
less revenue. I will again cut and paste what you wrote

Words matter to those who aren't illiterate.

Their view is that the best way to raise revenue is by cutting taxes. This
technique has worked every time it's been tried.

Educate me.

They don't teach history in public school anymore, do they? *Try reading some
on your own. *Oh, I forgot. *You're illiterate.

You get asked, in a civil manner, to elaborate on your postings,to
show how less = more and you resort to insults,
You could have tried to explain your reasonings and maybe- just maybe
you could have had a convert.
But as it seems that you have nothing real to offer - or you have no
clue about what you speak - and so your only response is to state that
I am missing the obvious,and then resort to insults.
You seem to be just another TeaParty parrot. no thinking required or
even allowed.
While I'm here, as you obviously dislike Obama - I not that fond of
his presidency either- who do you think should replace him ?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

wrote:

Allen Drake wrote:

They are in the Jobs Bill that the right refuses to pass. The right
has been obstructionist since the beginning.

Hate to break it to you Sparky, but the Republicans tried to vote on the
president's jobs bill but the Senate Majority Leader had his caucus vote to
NOT bring the bill up for a vote. The president's bill has languished in the
Senate since the president sent it over. Since the Democrats have a majority
in the Senate, it's a confusing wonder why they continue to deny a vote or
even allow a markup.

Meanwhile, in the House, the president's bill has ONE sponsor and NO
co-sponsors.

The republicans won't vote on anything that raises revenue.

Damned right! The Democrats will just spend it, and 40% more.

You know
little about law making. The right will bring down the country before
they give Obama anything.

It's Obama bringing down the country, with debt, moron.

Now tell me sparky, who do you support to run against him?

crickets.

They would win.

Wahahahahaha........

They're coming to take you away...

So you admit you have no one that can beat Obama. I knew you would
dance around like a rightwing puppet.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

wrote:

Allen Drake wrote:

[...]

No one here is surprised that you're as stupid as you say. You are a leftist,
after all.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

wrote:

Allen Drake wrote:

[...]

Still dancing I see. I am not surprised. To much of a pansy to stand
for anything but the usual right wing hate and lies and defending war
crimes that got us in this mess and got over 4400 of our boys and
girls killed that would still be alive today if not for the likes of
you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

wrote:

Allen Drake wrote:

[...]

Keep digging. The world needs the entertainment.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

wrote:

Allen Drake wrote:

[...]

The world? You are the one who is the clown here. A coward it seems
too. Good luck with that. If it weren't for guys like you Obama would
not be in office. The world thanks you. The best you wingers can come
up with is that Obama made things worse and by doing so you are
admitting the failures of your beloved WingNut leaders.
I hope your sex offender wins the nomination or maybe Romney. Your
own party rather see Barry get re-elected then have Flipper get in.
How does it feel to stand for nothing?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

Allen Drake wrote:

Still dancing I see. I am not surprised. To much of a pansy to stand
for anything but the usual right wing hate and lies and defending war
crimes that got us in this mess and got over 4400 of our boys and
girls killed that would still be alive today if not for the likes of
you.

Huh? That's like saying automobile racing, mountain climbing, swimming, or
any other sport should be outlawed because of some unfortunate deaths.

Our warriors volunteered, knowing full well the risk of death or disability,
for the opportunity to kill people and blow things up.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

On 11/07/2011 03:01 PM, Allen Drake wrote:

I hope your sex offender wins the nomination or maybe Romney. Your
own party rather see Barry get re-elected then have Flipper get in.
How does it feel to stand for nothing?

I hope the sex offender wins the election. Then he can join
the elite club of "Presidents that are Sex Offenders".

I'm guessing he'll five "Blue Dress" Clinton a run for top dog.

technomaNge
--
A liberal government is organized crime.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:15:34 -0600, technomaNge wrote:

On 11/07/2011 03:01 PM, Allen Drake wrote:

I hope your sex offender wins the nomination or maybe Romney. Your
own party rather see Barry get re-elected then have Flipper get in.
How does it feel to stand for nothing?

I hope the sex offender wins the election. Then he can join
the elite club of "Presidents that are Sex Offenders".

I'm guessing he'll five "Blue Dress" Clinton a run for top dog.

technomaNge

Wahahaha.....More proof that you rightTards are just stoopid. Clinton
had consensual sex and lied about his private affairs. You nutjobs
just don't know the difference do you?

Wahahahahaha............
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 15:11:28 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Allen Drake wrote:

Still dancing I see. I am not surprised. To much of a pansy to stand
for anything but the usual right wing hate and lies and defending war
crimes that got us in this mess and got over 4400 of our boys and
girls killed that would still be alive today if not for the likes of
you.

Huh? That's like saying automobile racing, mountain climbing, swimming, or
any other sport should be outlawed because of some unfortunate deaths.

Our warriors volunteered, knowing full well the risk of death or disability,
for the opportunity to kill people and blow things up.

They were lied to fooo. The world know knows that. Bush killed more
Americans then Bin Laden and all other terrorists combined. He knew
Iraq had nothing to do with 911 and there were no WMD that weren't
supplied by the US. I bet you think the surge worked and Bush won that
war and it was he that got Bin Laden in the end.

So...Who do you support in 2012?