Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Where to move?? Bidniss 101, Geography 101.....

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 07:51:24 -0400, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Dudes,

First, may Allah praise googlemaps.....

Apropos of Gunner's recent post on effing NYS, I will proly starting the
very initial stages of The Move.

[snip]

4. Low cost of doing bidniss/living. PA seems great for that, Delaware (no
state income tax in DE).

I was born & raised in Wilmington, and, although I didn't pay any
income taxes for about 17 years, when I started to earn money, they
sure did tax me. Delaware doesn't have any *sales* tax, though. I miss
that.

[snip]

Wilmington Delaware is about 130 mi. south of Manhattan, looks civilized,
and is 30 mi south of Philly, 130 mi from Wash DC.
But is there a ghetto closer to Wilmington than Philly??

Yeah, the entire city of Chester, PA (and especially Marcus Hook -
just across the state line). (West Chester, OTOH, is a nice town)
Overall, New Castle County is a good place (but too crowded for me,
now). Close access to urban Philly, NYC, Baltimore, DC. Also very
close to rural SE PA, MD, and the great Eastern Shore.

Baltimore MD has a good ghetto, is 190 mi from Manhattan (starting to be a
real hike, now), but real close Wash DC.
I figger if electricity ever gets real short, the closer a mutha****a is to
the Capitol, the better.

Oh, oh, one of the best ghettos is Wash DC itself, just a stone's throw from
Penn. Ave. Or was, as of the late '90s. Perty embarrassing.....

Mebbe Obama would run me an extension cord or sumpn, iffin I lost power...

If there is another great/stable place to move to, besides Europe, I'd
consider that as well.
But sheeit, as Frontline just recently pointed out in their Healthcare
ditty, some people are moving back to Europe just for effing health
coverage! Holy ****....

What was funny in that frontline piece was that insurance execs worry about
losing health coverage!!! goodgawd.....

The USA is apparently the only developed country in the world where
mutha****as go bankrupt/lose dey houses, due to illness.

But another reason to love Merka.

Maybe you oughtta move down here to the Southern Appalachians. Nobody
here can spell correctly, either. VBG

Joe