Cliff

Default OT - Simple Geography for Gunner

http://tinyurl.com/dmcmc

HTH
--
Cliff
Marc

more dog squeeze from a libturd
Cliff wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/dmcmc

HTH

Guido

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:22:05 GMT, Marc wrote:

Cliff wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/dmcmc

more dog squeeze from a libturd

Don't let Cliffie get to you. Just point him at this:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...hpad/where.jpg

Cliff

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:21:40 +0000, Guido wrote:

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:22:05 GMT, Marc wrote:

Cliff wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/dmcmc

more dog squeeze from a libturd

I gather that "Marc" did not do very well ....

Don't let Cliffie get to you. Just point him at this:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...hpad/where.jpg

I was wondering about that a bit earier ......
--
Cliff
Tamper proof

Default OT - Cliff has synapse. Loses it in drool from his mouth.

Cliff wrote:

I got me a bunny rabbit and I'm gonna name it George.

Too bad it doesn't have rabies.

--
Ragheads - worthless pig **** eaters..
Illegal aliens - just as worthless as ragheads.

William Wixon

that was fun.
first time seemed easier than the second time i tried. i was disappointed i
didn't score 100%. first try i didn't know it was timed.

score average error time
94% 10 mi. 490 sec.
92% 20 mi. 355 sec.

b.w.

(congrats to the guy from europe. i'd guess andorra is in spain but i have
NO idea where in spain it would be)

"Cliff" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/dmcmc

HTH
--
Cliff

Steve W.

98% 6mi. 255 seconds on the first try. Didn't do as well on the second
try. Sneezed and lost Connecticut somewhere. Had to restart.

--
Steve Williams

"William Wixon" wrote in message
that was fun.
first time seemed easier than the second time i tried. i was

disappointed i
didn't score 100%. first try i didn't know it was timed.

score average error time
94% 10 mi. 490 sec.
92% 20 mi. 355 sec.

b.w.

(congrats to the guy from europe. i'd guess andorra is in spain but i

have
NO idea where in spain it would be)

"Cliff" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/dmcmc

HTH
--
Cliff

Lew Hartswick

William Wixon wrote:

(congrats to the guy from europe. i'd guess andorra is in spain but i have
NO idea where in spain it would be)

It's in the Pe****** ( those mountains between Spain and France ) :-)
An independent Principality. Just like Lichtenstein ( Sp???? ) again.
and Monaco ( that one I got right :-) )
...lew...