Default A simple cast iron radiant oven

Hi,
Maybe my questions seem weird, but working with an adobe oven, I am
impressed by its cooking; with radiant heat. And I am interested in how
would a heavy cast iron oven fare, which cooks by same principal. It
would be easier to heat and easier to control tempeature at different
levels. I am looking for a simple design which I may fit in my brick
shelf. But in this country it (cast iron oven) is unheard of. Can
someone point to some links or give simple instructions. thanks.