Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
Allen Drake Allen Drake is offline

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 19:11:37 -0500, "
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 19:14:12 -0400, Allen Drake wrote:

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 00:40:45 -0500, "
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 03:31:45 -0400, Allen Drake wrote:

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:43:01 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Allen Drake wrote:

They are in the Jobs Bill that the right refuses to pass. The right
has been obstructionist since the beginning.

Hate to break it to you Sparky, but the Republicans tried to vote on the
president's jobs bill but the Senate Majority Leader had his caucus vote to
NOT bring the bill up for a vote. The president's bill has languished in the
Senate since the president sent it over. Since the Democrats have a majority
in the Senate, it's a confusing wonder why they continue to deny a vote or
even allow a markup.

Meanwhile, in the House, the president's bill has ONE sponsor and NO
co-sponsors.

The republicans won't vote on anything that raises revenue.

Damned right! The Democrats will just spend it, and 40% more.

You know
little about law making. The right will bring down the country before
they give Obama anything.

It's Obama bringing down the country, with debt, moron.

Now tell me sparky, who do you support to run against him?

crickets.

They would win.

Wahahahahaha........

They're coming to take you away...

So you admit you have no one that can beat Obama. I knew you would
dance around like a rightwing puppet.

No one here is surprised that you're as stupid as you say. You are a leftist,
after all.

Still dancing I see. I am not surprised. To much of a pansy to stand
for anything but the usual right wing hate and lies and defending war
crimes that got us in this mess and got over 4400 of our boys and
girls killed that would still be alive today if not for the likes of
you.