Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

Allen Drake wrote:

Still dancing I see. I am not surprised. To much of a pansy to stand
for anything but the usual right wing hate and lies and defending war
crimes that got us in this mess and got over 4400 of our boys and
girls killed that would still be alive today if not for the likes of
you.

Huh? That's like saying automobile racing, mountain climbing, swimming, or
any other sport should be outlawed because of some unfortunate deaths.

Our warriors volunteered, knowing full well the risk of death or disability,
for the opportunity to kill people and blow things up.