Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair
Allen Drake Allen Drake is offline

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:15:34 -0600, technomaNge wrote:

On 11/07/2011 03:01 PM, Allen Drake wrote:

I hope your sex offender wins the nomination or maybe Romney. Your
own party rather see Barry get re-elected then have Flipper get in.
How does it feel to stand for nothing?

I hope the sex offender wins the election. Then he can join
the elite club of "Presidents that are Sex Offenders".

I'm guessing he'll five "Blue Dress" Clinton a run for top dog.

technomaNge

Wahahaha.....More proof that you rightTards are just stoopid. Clinton
had consensual sex and lied about his private affairs. You nutjobs
just don't know the difference do you?

Wahahahahaha............