Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Worst U.S. blizzards

Steve B wrote:
"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
A little perspective for those in the Northeast and sick of snow.
http://tinyurl.com/4lufyy8

So, how's all that global warming working for you?

Well, it's actually the effects of a strong La Nina that's causing
all the fun.
We're easing into drought conditions here in Nebraska. Last summer
was unusually wet.
Crop prices are good. Australia had bad weather as did Russia. I
don't know about South America off hand.
So I should have more money in my pocket at the end of the summer.
I'll be too tired to spend it though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/30/2011 3:57 AM Bob-tx spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...

On 1/29/2011 5:55 PM zzzzzzzzzz spake thus:

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:35:34 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

Steve B wrote:

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message

A little perspective for those in the Northeast and sick of
snow.
http://tinyurl.com/4lufyy8

So, how's all that global warming working for you?

Weather extremes are expected symptoms.

So is *anything* that happens. No matter what happens, hot/cold,
wet/dry, hurricanes/calm, it's the expected symptoms of global
warming.

OK, Mr. Global Climate Change Denier, I say let's have this
conversation in, oh, 5 years, after all doubt has been removed (and
we're even closer to, or past, the "tipping point").

Until then, it's you, Fox News and (most of) the Repugnant Party
that's in the minority against an overwhelming consensus of
scientific opinion (or what the deniers call "bullying").

Hell, even our previous Governator, Ahnold S., was convinced of
anthropogenic climate change. You haven't got much of a leg to
stand on here.

" in the minority against an overwhelming consensus of scientific opinion "

Consensus of opinion, scientific of not is NOT science. Galileo was
imprisoned because he thought the world was round, against all
consensus of scientific opinion.

Since you brought up this example, it's true that the consensus of
opinion was against Galileo, but it certainly wasn't "scientific"
opinion. It was Church orthodoxy, remember? Science didn't really exist
as a discipline back then. So not quite an apples-to-apples comparison
with the present debate.

I will concede that consensus of opinion, scientific or not, doesn't
constitute proof of anything. And science can be wrong. Anthropogenic
global warming hasn't been proven, any more that evolution/natural
selection has been proven. But it's as foolhardy to argue against AGW as
it is to seriously question evolution on scientific (not religious)
basis, even if every last detail hasn't been worked out.

Plus, it's a little more compelling, as our well-being as a species may
well depend on what we do in response to this phenomenon.

Second, this consensus of opinion is a myth. It is the other way
around.

Well, that's just wrong. I leave it to you to check the literature, as
they say.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.
Posted to alt.home.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote:

OK, Mr. Global Climate Change Denier, I say let's have this conversation
in, oh, 5 years, after all doubt has been removed (and we're even closer
to, or past, the "tipping point").

Until then, it's you, Fox News and (most of) the Repugnant Party that's
in the minority against an overwhelming consensus of scientific opinion
(or what the deniers call "bullying").

Hell, even our previous Governator, Ahnold S., was convinced of
anthropogenic climate change. You haven't got much of a leg to stand on
here.

The earth has been warming and cooling for tens, maybe hundreds
of thousands of years. It doesn't make sense to me to blame this
current warming on man. Other things evidently caused it before. Why
not this time?
A link here to ice core data from central Greenland:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/y9bpgco
The link is to a site called Wattsupwiththat.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article m,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

climate change can be used to justify both a prediction AND the
prediction not coming true....

Well, as you know, and as climate scientists damn well know, predicting
weather on that scale is about as reliable as predicting earthquakes.

Yet they continue to do it year after year and, year after year, say
that this year's impending doom is the direct result of climate change..
until it isn't.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke
Posted to alt.home.repair,free.UseNet

On 30 Jan 2011 21:19:41 GMT, John Doe wrote:

"krw att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" krw att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:17:58 -0800, Zz Yzx zzyzx__ hotmail.com wrote:

Idiot, you made the same error you're chastising others for. The fact that
you snipped it out is telling, though.

I was only chastising you.

I can't understand why people like you are so captured by conspiracy
theory.

You're a damned fool.

I'm a damn-well educated person with the ability to reason and
comprehend "global".

You're illiterate, too.

Says one of UseNet's most active nym-shifting trolls.

You're such a liar.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:54:31 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 15:18:54 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/30/2011 2:11 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:33:11 -0800, "Bob wrote:

HeyBub wrote:
Dick Adams wrote:

I hope you're not suggesting that when Chicken Little says the
sky is falling, we respect the claim without hearing out both
sides of the argument.

The polar ice caps are melting and anyone who doubts that is
oblivious to reality. But the high priests of global warming
do not want to hear or respond to their critics. They belong
to Bill Clinton School of debate - personal attack rather than
responding to the questions.

If the NORTH polar ice-cap melts, it will be a terrific boon for the
world's economy. The fabled Northwest Passage will become a reality
and shipping costs between Asia and Europe will be cut in half.
Likewise shipping costs between Asia and the U.S. east coast will go
down significantly, to the benefit of all involved.

And Europe will be blasted by repeated bitter winters as the warn Gulf current
is deflected by the freshwater produced.

Good!

Perhaps France will sink under the ocean? :-)

TDD

Guam can tip over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

Might just capsize.

This guy even talks about global warming. Sum beach is from Georgia -
damn him I say.

Well, he is Cynthia McKinney's replacement on the loon side of the aisle.
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Dick Adams wrote:

[...]

Well in 1710 Georgia folks didn't act strange.

Just sayin' -- before all these critters.
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Dick Adams wrote:

[...]

But that's before loons got representation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hmm. Would someone translate from Chengrish into a language
I can understand? Please?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
news

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Any more global warming, and I'll have to buy new snow
tires. My heat bill is bad enough, now.

Hi,
I hope you are joking. You have tw choices, be a part of
problem of
solution.

Posted to alt.home.repair

We've had global warming for weeks in a row. I'm ready for
spring.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Any more global warming, and I'll have to buy new snow
tires. My heat bill is bad enough, now.

Excellent retort - ROTFLMFAO!

Posted to alt.home.repair

You should be able to do the same thing with a spraycan full
of freon. Aerosol cans are wonderful.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message

I'm going to be part of the solution. I'm heading for the
refrigerator
right now to get some ice to drop in my shorts in order to
cool things
down. I'm going to save The Earth! :-)

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

I think you're a great American. Bravo.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Tony Hwang wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Any more global warming, and I'll have to buy new snow
tires. My heat bill is bad enough, now.

Hi,
I hope you are joking. You have tw choices, be a part of
problem of
solution.

Heh!

I'm sitting at my computer. There's rioting in Egypt.

Which of the two possibilities am I?

Posted to alt.home.repair

bud-- wrote:
Steve B wrote:
"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
A little perspective for those in the Northeast and sick of
snow. http://tinyurl.com/4lufyy8

So, how's all that global warming working for you?

Perhaps if you learned the difference between weather and climate....

Global warming appears to be working very well.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/pos...year_on_r.html
12/10/2010 - NASA says 2010 will be the global hottest year on record.
The previous hottest year was 2005.

Heh!

"Comparing the actual data for each year, from 2001 to 2010, with that given
in the press release shows that for four years the original figure has been
adjusted downwards. Only for 2010 was the data revised upwards, by the
largest adjustment of all, allowing the Met Office to claim that 2010 was
the hottest year of the decade."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...e-science.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 18:59:43 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...0129007&Ref=AR

Photo caption text.

"This is a portion of the 8-foot photo montage created by photographer
John Matthews of Albany to show a simulation of what the proposed
Kingdom Community Wind project would look like if it is constructed on
the ridge of Lowell Mountain. The photograph was taken in Irasburg,
looking west toward the mountain ridge. The simulated 420-foot towers
are drawn to scale, according to those who worked with Matthews to
create the simulation, which was provided by opponents of the project."

You get those things tuning the right speed at sunset, and the light
show could be a problem.
I was sitting in a barber shop one day facing a large window.
Sun was low but very bright.
They had a manicurist girl in there, wearing white pants.

She walked past the windows real fast and her legs made the light
flash in a strange way. So strange it did something to my brain, and
I said "Whoa," and turned to the guy sitting right next to me to
comment on it.
He wasn't hearing me though, as he was falling to the floor with an
epileptic seizure.

Had a hell of a time trying to keep him from biting his tongue off.
I was on the floor holding his head in my lap to keep it from banging
on the floor, then squeezing the sides of his jaws trying to keep him
from clamping down more on his tongue.
One barber was holding his legs to keep them from thrashing, and
another barber yelled "Get something in his mouth so he don't bite his
tongue off!"
The manicurist grabbed a metal tablespoon and started it put it his
mouth and somebody else yelled,
"No! He'll break his teeth!
He was a young strong guy with good teeth.
Nobody knew what the hell to do, but we did what we could.
Lasted about a minute - maybe. Hard to tell.
Ambulance was there pretty quick, but he didn't want their help, and
just walked out.
What a god awful affliction to have.

--Vic

Posted to alt.home.repair

Here's a question for you believers of man-made global
warming. The Earth's climate has gotten warmer, and colder
several times. There have been ice ages, and warm periods
when the ice melted from otherwise frozen places.

These have happened before mankind started manufacturing,
and making air conditioners.

Do you really think mankind's action can change the entire
Earth's climate?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
Heres a question for those who dont believe in global
warming!

If the poles melt and flood the coast lines, will you stll
deny its
global warming?

Or just claim its not caused by man?

Everyone will get interested in global warming once the wall
streeters
are getting their 5 grand shoes wet going to work

Posted to alt.home.repair

Am not! Are too! Am not! Are too!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...

Uh-huh; global warming is just another libr'l plot.

Stormie, you are truly brain-damaged, you are.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 18:21:20 +0000 (UTC), (Don
Klipstein) wrote:

2010 being warmest year on record and 2005 being 2nd place according to
NASA means according to the GISS global temperature index. GISS is not
the only global temperature index - there are 4 other major ones.

Besides, the GISS global temperature index has 2010 being a close second
to 2005.

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/ta...LB.Ts+dSST.txt

There is also the NCDC one - in my experience, least-cited of all 5, due
to similarity to GISS. That one also has 2010 being a close second place
to 2005.

The HadCRUT3, UAH and RSS indexes have the hottest year being 1998, 2010
being in second place, and 3rd place is nearly a tie between 2005 and
2004.

I think it was back in the late 60's or early 70's when I read an
article in Pop Science or Pop Mechanics - or maybe Field and Stream or
Argosy - about global temps.
The fear then was global cooling, and another ice age.
Anyway, the article writer wasn't too worried.
Said all we had to do was air drop pulverized coal on the poles.
Think he had worked out how many sorties the Air Force would have to
fly to get the job done.
That'll cause more sunlight to be absorbed and stop the ice age.
Since the recent global warming buzz I got to thinking about that in
reverse.
Air drop reflective styrofoam beads in the oceans and where ever else
it will do the job to reflect the sun's heat back up to the stars.
No need to worry about any of this stuff.
Might have to tweak it back and forth a few times to get it right.

--Vic
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...

Yet they continue to do it year after year and, year after year, say
that this year's impending doom is the direct result of climate change..
until it isn't.

It's a big mistake to accept the mass what the media have to say about
science, they rarely have a clue and often get it hilariously wrong. If you
know any scientists, ask what they think of science reporting, don't be
surprised if they just shake their heads at how poor it tends to be. So if
you think scientists predicted this, that or the other thing, consider that
might be some reporter's misinterpretation and/or way of getting a headline.
For example, if climate scientists say that warmer ocean temperatures will
tend to produce more hurricanes, and that appears on the evening news as
scientists warning that the coming hurricane season could be the worst in
decades--why blame the scientists for something they didn't really say?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/30/2011 4:01 PM, HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Funny thing about Global Warming, it's actually misnamed. It should be
called Solar System Warming because a Russian scientist discovered
that the planet Mars is warming up just the same as The earth. Unless
there are greedy, evil, Republican, pollution mongers on Mars,
something else is going on like maybe The Sun is emitting more
radiation. Don't ya just love the Chicken Littles of the world. :-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/24k59w

Thereby proving, using the same "science" as the Global Warming deacons,
that intelligent life lives on Mars and this intelligent life has burned all
the trees with a concomitant increase in CO2.

I think there have been reports of all the planets warming up, even the
excommunicated former planet Pluto. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/30/2011 6:40 PM DGDevin spake thus:

[...]

Eggs-ackly. What I call the pinhead mainstream media has a habit of
getting everything wrong when it comes to anything technical or
scientific. This ranges from the local TV nooz reporter to vaunted
national "science writers" like the pathetic Gina Kolata of the New York
Times.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Dick Adams wrote:

[...]

I love Affirmative Action politicians, they're so entertaining. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"DGDevin" wrote:

[...]

Which is why I don't, at least in this case. While the forecasts WERE on
the weather channel or the Today Show, they were real time interviews
with the guys from the Hurricane Center in Miami. The honchoes were the
ones making the pronouncements. They were also the ones giving their
reasons. It is real hard to misinterpret it when you hear with your own
ears, their own words.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Dick Adams wrote:

[...]

You did notice the body language.. thank you.

WTF elected this varmint.

My fear is the island will capsize (what a hoot)

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Dick Adams wrote:

[...]

If you call them a dumbass and point out the fact that they're not the
best and the brightest, you get called a racist, baby seal clubbing,
kitten murdering, puppy buggering, Nazi, KKK member, Republican and
hope the hell they don't get put in charge of a congressional committee
where they can do some real damage. Too bad a giant finger doesn't come
out of the sky and squish them when they open their mouth on camera. :-(

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Dick Adams wrote:

[...]

A real Nigerian Prince tried to bite me, suffering little blood loss,
he conceded his fighting effort.

This guy charged me with brutality. Like I explained, there is
nothing brutal about me knocking the effort off his head.

He might have called me a kracker-ass-red neck .. I forget. Truth be
known that ******* never tried to bite me again, ever.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Worst U.S. blizzards - 1922 article

"Bob-tx" No Spam no contact wrote in message
. ..

Consensus of opinion, scientific of not is NOT science. Galileo was
imprisoned because he thought the world was round, against all
consensus of scientific opinion.

Here is an article from The Washington Post paper in 1922

Global Warming

The Washington Post

The Arctic ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some
places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to
the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at Bergen, Norway.
Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical
change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the
Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been
met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100
meters showed the gulf stream still very warm. Great masses of ice have
been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while
at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast
shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north,
are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds. Within a few years it
is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most
coastal cities uninhabitable.

I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922. As
reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post - 88 years ago!

Bob-tx

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob-tx" No Spam no contact wrote:

"Bob-tx" No Spam no contact wrote in message

Consensus of opinion, scientific of not is NOT science. Galileo was
imprisoned because he thought the world was round, against all
consensus of scientific opinion.

Here is an article from The Washington Post paper in 1922

Global Warming

The Washington Post

-snip-

I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922. As
reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post - 88 years ago!

You didn't forget to mention that-- or maybe you just copied a bit too
much. At any rate, the way you presented it just made it seem like
so much Snopes-bait. Turns out that there was an article, though
it didn't use the ominous term 'global warming' - and it wasn't
published on Nov 2.

Here's the page from NOAA's archives-
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/...0-11-0589a.pdf

And another photocopy with some discussion here-
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/03/1...icebergs-melt/

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

In the 1970s, I remember that aerosol cans were going to
kill us all, due to global cooling. That's before freon was
going to destroy the ozone hole. Now, it's carbon dioxide
that's going to raise the temperatures of the Earth. Since
it's not warming up, the crisis has been renamed to climate
change.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Vic Smith" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

(Courtesy tiny URL, no charge.)

Here's the page from NOAA's archives-
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/...0-11-0589a.pdf

And another photocopy with some discussion here-
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/03/1...icebergs-melt/

has a length of 131 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 25 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/57jz95

Posted to alt.home.repair

We'd have to call in the special effects guys from Monty
Python's Flying Circus.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

If you call them a dumbass and point out the fact that
they're not the
best and the brightest, you get called a racist, baby seal
clubbing,
kitten murdering, puppy buggering, Nazi, KKK member,
Republican and
hope the hell they don't get put in charge of a
congressional committee
where they can do some real damage. Too bad a giant finger
doesn't come
out of the sky and squish them when they open their mouth on
camera. :-(

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/2011 7:48 PM, Steve B wrote:
"Dean wrote in message
A little perspective for those in the Northeast and sick of snow.
http://tinyurl.com/4lufyy8

So, how's all that global warming working for you?

I wouldn't take you to be ignorant, but that is the simplistic
denier response. Which one of those right wingnut morons came up with that?

Global warming is only a degree or so, not enough to make the summers
bake and winter to go away. Is that what you thought?

What happens is that it is enough, to melt arctic ice shelves, since
much of the warming is concentrated in the arctic. That is a major
player in the Jet Stream which has been shifting poleward.

http://climate.uu-uno.org/articles/v...4/?topic=23694

But every cool summer day, or cold winter day, some moron says: "How's
all that global warming working for you.".

Jeff
Posted to alt.home.repair

Vic Smith wrote in
:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 18:59:43 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...template=detai
l&Site=BT&Date=20110129&Category=MULTIMEDIA&ArtN o=110129007&Ref=AR

[...]

From blizzards to wind turbines to epileptic seizures.

Threads are funny ain't they :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

You and every other Nazi.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message

From blizzards to wind turbines to epileptic seizures.

Threads are funny ain't they :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/31/2011 7:56 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
In the 1970s, I remember that aerosol cans were going to
kill us all, due to global cooling. That's before freon was
going to destroy the ozone hole.

And chlorinated hydrocarbons were largely banned worldwide and the
ozone hole closed up.

That is what happens when you respond to a problem rather than deny
it. Otherwise you've completely mucked up the facts.

Unfortunately CO2 persists in the atmosphere for a very long time,
and the deniers are particularly effective in stopping any action.

The deniers for tobacco smoking were of the exact same ilk and used
the same tricks. Ditto chlorinated hydrocarbons.

Jeff

Now, it's carbon dioxide
that's going to raise the temperatures of the Earth. Since
it's not warming up, the crisis has been renamed to climate
change.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:ii6kpm
:

You and every other Nazi.

I'm get old faster. Some replies I just don't understand.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 29, 7:48*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
So, how's all that global warming working for you?

I love how, every time the temperature goes below 32, and/or it snows
a little bit, all the right-wingers start in with the, "Global
warming? HAW HAW HAW!" bit.

It's getting a little tired...

Global warming doesn't exist anymore. They call it "climate change"
now because of all the idiots who think that just because it gets cold
and a little snow falls, all is right with the world.

All I know is, we don't get the snow around here like we used to. Dad
used to have the snow piled up 15' anywhere there was room to put it.
Some years he had trouble finding places to put it. He hasn't pushed
up a decent snow pile in almost 20 years, not that he's complaining.

Something's different. Whether we caused it or not, we'll just have to
wait and see.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message
"Bob-tx" No Spam no contact wrote:

"Bob-tx" No Spam no contact wrote in message
t...

[...]

Thanks Jim for the article -
The piece I posted came in my email & I just copied a bit too much.

Bob-tx

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/29/2011 10:05 PM, wrote:
On Jan 29, 7:20 pm, Dean wrote:
A little perspective for those in the Northeast and sick of snow.
http://tinyurl.com/4lufyy8

How were these blizzards rated worse?

By death toll.

one said in 1899 it came with no
warning, well back then there were no weather satellites and no
national weather service.

if they were rated as worst for death rate all our modern stuff helps
to minimize deaths.

That is my thought also.

my take on global warming, when you dont totally understand such a
serious hazard its best to respect it and avoid making it worse.....

the people who dont believe in global warming have a wait till its
terrible past tipping point approach.

this isnt smart, imagine the costs to evacuate the coast lines and
islands world wide if the ocean level rises more.....

That's a ways off. In the meantime everyone will have to adjust to the
new climates. Adapting to a new climate is neither easy or painless.

Jeff

if you think the budget deficit is bad now just wait till all the
coastal land owners want compensation

Posted to alt.home.repair

OK, Mr. Global Climate Change Denier, I say let's have this conversation
in, oh, 5 years, after all doubt has been removed (and we're even closer
to, or past, the "tipping point").

We're all going to die. Run for your lives.

But where?

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
Download the book.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
bud-- wrote:
Steve B wrote:
[...]

An soon, Newton Smith should have the new revisions as soon as Barry
Sotero's lackey approves them. Straight from TOGNBAF, The Official
Government NewSpeak Bureau of Adjusted Facts, just as soon as they get this
nagging birth certificate issue reprinted. Do not accept any facts from any
other agency, hold it in an electronic file, do not waste paper by printing
it because it may change at any time, and stand by for revisions.