Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

Default MAY THE WORST MAN WIN !

"Whitey Loughmiller" wrote in message

May the WORST Man Win!

The U.S. election is a sham, a farce, a fraud.
It's nothing but the bought-and-paid-for politics
of the Old Order.

The game is rigged. It's fixed. It's a set-up.
It's the same old circus every four years.

No matter who wins, the White Man loses.

"The lesser of two evils"? You've heard the mantra.
Do give us a break!

What this "lesser evil" does is guarantee the triumph
of EVIL. It functions as a safety valve to prevent
a real popular explosion against a corrupt, anti-White
system, which should have become extinct eons ago.

Keep the masses contented and manageable by letting
them blow off steam every now and then. Never let
them reach the point where they have any meaningful
option and are ready to say "ENOUGH!"

This is the "lesser-of-two-evils" system which has led
to our present predicament. As long as we go along
with it, we ensure our own enslavement and destruction.

Most people are impervious to reason. They will not
undertake fundamental change that is in their own
self-interest or that is necessary for their very survival,
until they are squeezed and pressed to the wall-
until they SUFFER!

Contented cows and managed masses do not make
revolutions. But fundamental revolutionary change is
precisely what is needed for our survival.

What people have failed to learn the nice way through
sweet reason, let them now learn in the pitiless,
no-nonsense School of Hard Knocks. There they will
no longer be able to play hooky or ignore life's lessons,
but will receive the essential, if painful, instruction
they require to survive.

Sound cruel, inhuman? We suggest that the
disappearance of the White race is far more cruel and
inhuman than any discomfort and hardship of the present
generation.

So we say, break the old habit. Instead of the "lesser
of two evils," choose the WORST of the evils-whomever
you decide that to be. Let the education begin!

If you can't bring yourself to do that, then simply
BOYCOTT the whole farce and become a meaningful
statistic of protest against the system.

Let's stop spinning our wheels and wasting time.
Forget the frills and focus instead on hastening the-
REVOLUTION!

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate , tireless
minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " --
Samuel Adams

" George W. Bush is so pro-Mexico that if you hit him with a stick
prizes would fall out of him. "

--Argus Hamilton

"If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.

If you adopt your enemy's religion you are enslaved.

If you breed with your enemy you are destroyed."

-- Polydoros

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.
It is not a thing to be waited for - it is a thing to be achieved . "

-- William Jennings Bryan

www.HalTurnerShow.com
www.NatVan.com
www.NatAllNews.com
www.Stormfront.org
www.WhiteRevolution.com
www.V-News.org

America needs a radical overhaul!

Fred

Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

Hey Fred. You're not too swift are you? This is rec.woodworking.

Were you demonstrating the superiority of white people? You must be blue,
purple or green!

"fred" wrote in message

"Whitey Loughmiller" wrote in message

May the WORST Man Win!

The U.S. election is a sham, a farce, a fraud.

Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
bf bf is offline

fred wrote:
Sound cruel, inhuman? We suggest that the
disappearance of the White race is far more cruel and
inhuman than any discomfort and hardship of the present
generation.

Hey Fred, if you are worried about the extinction of the White race,
get laid.

Seriously, that's the main threat facing the white race. Whites
(particularly in Europe) are
not having enough babies to replace themselves.

I'm not saying the White race is superior or anything, just stating the
fact that Whites are losing population due to couples reproducing below
replacement rate.

I'm not also looking down at pepole with small families, just stating a
cause and effect.

Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

maybe you should take up running, let some of that anger out.

Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

bf wrote:
fred wrote:
Sound cruel, inhuman? We suggest that the
disappearance of the White race is far more cruel and
inhuman than any discomfort and hardship of the present
generation.

Hey Fred, if you are worried about the extinction of the White race,
get laid.

He's right though. Especially in America. Did you know that whites have
only accounted for 43 of the past 43 presidents? And they only hold 99
Senate seats right now. And whites only hold 393 out of 435 seats in the
House. No question, the situation is dire.
Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

If 90% of this country were black should representation be white?
I think not. Blacks make up 10% of the population. By your admission
whites hold 393 out of 435 seats. At quick glance that looks to be about
12% monitory's
in house seats, therefore the representation is fair. I had to point out how
full of **** you are
because you are. Nothing is ever 100% fair and to want to try to make it so
is evil Marxism.
There will always be a bell curve and everything has been done to try and
balance the equation
short if giving them a job just because they are a minority. Actually that
has been done. It's called affirmative action.
It's pretty apparent that Freddy was fired or something. I am white and have
been fired because of the way I look.
Get over it and move on.

Here is a suggestion if you want to succeed in the US. Number one, speak
English
unless you are happy working for a collection agency or Dell Computer
support tech making 8 bucks an hour.
These places thrive on hiring you people. Number 2. Ebonics makes you sound
like a stupid NI__ER not a black person.
To succeed and get a good job you don't even need an education but if you
sound intelligent that will get you much further
then the average man. Drop the baggy pants and the crooked hat when at a job
interview. If you have 40 pounds of gold around your neck
it's human nature to think you might have sold lot's of dope to acquire it,
hence the term dope rope. Last but not least, don't blame whitey. No one
likes people who make excuses. People that succeed in this country are of
all colors. The succeeded because they didn't make excuses and blame
everyone else. Good luck Fred.

"Cynicor" wrote in message
t...
bf wrote:
fred wrote:
Sound cruel, inhuman? We suggest that the
disappearance of the White race is far more cruel and
inhuman than any discomfort and hardship of the present
generation.

Hey Fred, if you are worried about the extinction of the White race,
get laid.

He's right though. Especially in America. Did you know that whites have
only accounted for 43 of the past 43 presidents? And they only hold 99
Senate seats right now. And whites only hold 393 out of 435 seats in the
House. No question, the situation is dire.

Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

bf wrote:
fred wrote:
Sound cruel, inhuman? We suggest that the
disappearance of the White race is far more cruel and
inhuman than any discomfort and hardship of the present
generation.

Hey Fred, if you are worried about the extinction of the White race,
get laid.

Seriously, that's the main threat facing the white race. Whites
(particularly in Europe) are
not having enough babies to replace themselves.

I'm not saying the White race is superior or anything, just stating the
fact that Whites are losing population due to couples reproducing below
replacement rate.

I'm not also looking down at pepole with small families, just stating a
cause and effect.

For goodness sake don't encourage the bigoted moron to breed.

Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

Steve wrote:
bf wrote:
fred wrote:
Sound cruel, inhuman? We suggest that the
disappearance of the White race is far more cruel and
inhuman than any discomfort and hardship of the present
generation.

Hey Fred, if you are worried about the extinction of the White race,
get laid.

Seriously, that's the main threat facing the white race. Whites
(particularly in Europe) are
not having enough babies to replace themselves.

I'm not saying the White race is superior or anything, just stating the
fact that Whites are losing population due to couples reproducing below
replacement rate.

I'm not also looking down at pepole with small families, just stating a
cause and effect.

For goodness sake don't encourage the bigoted moron to breed.

bf cracked me up but Steve made a good point. Unfortunately, people
like Fred must be prolific breeders.
--

Bill

Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

fred wrote:
[...]

By the gods you stirred up a hornets nest of maggots and faggots
judging by the replies to your post!. The population issue is critical
from an environmental standpoint. Suggest in future your refer folks
to:

http://www.numbersusa.com/ Numbers USA

Posted to rec.running,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

No one wrote:
In article . com,
wrote:

By the gods you stirred up a hornets nest of maggots and faggots
judging by the replies to your post!.

A maggot made the post--a maggot just like you. As for faggots, look in
the mirror.

whatever. fu set.

--
lsmft
Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

On 2006-10-17 said:
maybe you should take up running, let some of that anger out.

Maybe you dip****s should take up not crossposting this
bull**** everywhere, because the folks in rec.audio.pro
don't give a rat's ass.

Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

On 2006-10-17, fred wrote:

[snip]
Most people are impervious to reason. They will not

like the author of this article

undertake fundamental change that is in their own
self-interest or that is necessary for their very survival,

the point completely lost on the author is that the survival of
the individual has little to do with preserving ethnic boundaries.

[snip]
So we say, break the old habit. Instead of the "lesser
of two evils," choose the WORST of the evils-whomever
you decide that to be. Let the education begin!

If you can't bring yourself to do that, then simply
BOYCOTT the whole farce and become a meaningful
statistic of protest against the system.

If these idiots wish to "protest" by (1) not voting or (2) voting
against the candidate who is most distant from their views, then
I am all for it!!!

Meanwhile, I would propose that they further "protest" the birth of
mixed race children by "boycotting", i.e. not reproducing.

Cheers,
--
Elflord
Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro

To quote a former and best t-shirt from the 80's........Kill'em all and let
God sort'em out. HA!

Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
AL AL is offline

In fact, run to Venezuela!!

"runsrealfast" wrote in message
ups.com...
maybe you should take up running, let some of that anger out.