Posted to rec.running,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.woodworking,rec.audio.pro
bf bf is offline

Default MAY THE WORST MAN WIN !

fred wrote:
Sound cruel, inhuman? We suggest that the
disappearance of the White race is far more cruel and
inhuman than any discomfort and hardship of the present
generation.

Hey Fred, if you are worried about the extinction of the White race,
get laid.

Seriously, that's the main threat facing the white race. Whites
(particularly in Europe) are
not having enough babies to replace themselves.

I'm not saying the White race is superior or anything, just stating the
fact that Whites are losing population due to couples reproducing below
replacement rate.

I'm not also looking down at pepole with small families, just stating a
cause and effect.