Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homophobia USA

G. Morgan wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the Stars".

only if organizing and using their voting power is "rigging".

But that is what "progressives" claim about political elections too,if
their candidate doesn't win.

I suspect you don't know what "Citizens United" is about,either.

I think you are one of those that received the mind control implant.
You didn't get a flu shot did you?

I note you did NOT ANSWER the question.
It appears YOU are the one with the "mind control implant",you soak up all
the talking points of the "progressives",without question.

DO you know what Citizens United was actually about?
Hint;it involved a SCOTUS ruling.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

G. Morgan wrote in
:

Kurt Ullman wrote:

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the Stars".

You can't believe that maybe they just played the game better when
votes were still being divided amongst many people?

I'm just saying, maybe the better dancer should be able to continue,
hmmm?

It is supposed to be a dance contest, not a popularity contest.

then why did the show's producers include phone voting?
It's been that way for several seasons.

It appears it's only a problem when someone you don't like is doing well.
I suspect Palin Derangement Syndrome.
I bet you have Bush Derangement Syndrome,too.

I do find it fascinating that so many people actually like her. I
can't wrap my head around the fact that she came so close to being in
control of our military might. shudder Seriously? shakes head

Oh,and Comrade Obama is any better?
Palin has more management experience and more REAL WORLD experience than
either Comrade Obama or VP Biden.
I bet her college grades were better,too.Except that Comrade Obama HIDES
his college records and papers.
And "useful idiots" like you don't wonder why.

If the Mainstream(Old) Media had investigated and reported on POTUS-
candidate Obama as deeply and thoroughly as they did **VP-candidate** Palin
AND her family,Comrade Obama would never have been elected.

For goodness sake, the Republicans better find a better candidate than
her. She was the reason I "got off the fence" when deciding whom to
vote for.

all that proves is that you drink the "progressives" Kool-aid.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

On Dec 3, 11:01*am, Jim Yanik wrote:

Oh,and Comrade Obama is any better?
Palin has more management experience and more REAL WORLD experience than
either Comrade Obama or VP Biden.
I bet her college grades were better,too.Except that Comrade Obama HIDES
his college records and papers.
And "useful idiots" like you don't wonder why.

Step away from the crack pipe. Just listening to the persons speak
should be enough, unless you're going to argue that Palin has some
kind of learning disability that forces her to mangle the English
language.

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 3, 10:01*am, Jim Yanik wrote:
G. Morgan wrote :

Kurt Ullman wrote:

[...]

LOL, you accuse someone else of having Palin Derangement Syndrome and
Bush Derangement Syndrome and you use the term Comrade Obama? I bet
you have at least a pot/kettle syndrome and the more serious Bug Up
Your Ass syndrome.

Did you see where Palin accused the Wikileaks founder of Treason
against the US. LOL, he ain't even a US citizen!!!!

Palin is way beyond Stupid.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 2, 6:54*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Country wrote:

The United States is such a great country. Where else do poor people
worry so much about the plight of the rich and rich people worry so
much about keeping poor people poor.

Rich people, per se, aren't into the business of keeping poor people poor..
Fact is, they would like to see EVERYBODY rich. That said, whose interests
are really served by keeping poor people poor?

I suggest there's only one corporate body with that as an agenda: the
Democrats.

The U.S. IS a great country. Consider Michael Jackson. Where else could a
poor black boy grow up to be a rich white man and marry Elvis Presley's
daughter?

Are you saying that keeping a large force of poor underpaid workers
doesn't benefit the rich?

If the Democrat's agenda is to keep poor people poor, the why is one
of the key Republican talking points "redistribution of wealth"?

That Michael Jackson thing is a good-un tho.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 3, 8:48*am, "Bill" wrote:
Actually read through some of the craigslist man to man personals.
You
will notice that it is not *if* they get a date, rather *which one*
they are going to select out of many.

You are talking men here and they all are quite willing - all want
the
same thing, etc., so I would guess the "chances" for a date would
go
up 100x JUST being gay...

How much time to you spend reading the man to man
personals on craigslist?

I just look at the pictures.:-) *Why are you so interested in my love
life?

FYI - As to other people being interested in my love life... I find
that men in their 20's need to know all about this, 30's not so
interested, 40's plus could care less. Why is that?

Just calling out the hypocrisy of another homophobe. You don't like
gays so much that you go surfing the gay personals on Craigslist?
Being a straight feller myself, you would much more likely to find me
surfing www dot bighooters dot com not checking up on what the boys
are doing on a dating site.

Well, either that or I was just having some fun with you.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:

It appears it's only a problem when someone you don't like is doing well.
I suspect Palin Derangement Syndrome.
I bet you have Bush Derangement Syndrome,too.

I'm not aware of those syndromes. Is that in the new DSM manual?

I do find it fascinating that so many people actually like her. I
can't wrap my head around the fact that she came so close to being in
control of our military might. shudder Seriously? shakes head

Oh,and Comrade Obama is any better?

Duh, yeah.

Palin has more management experience and more REAL WORLD experience than
either Comrade Obama or VP Biden.

Good one! I almost choked on a swallow of Coca-Cola on that one!

I used to live in Delaware and remember meeting Mr. Biden when I was in middle
school. He was a Senator then, and I'm 40 now, so you do the math on his
experience. Obama was also a Senator, I think that gives him the edge on how
Federal Government operates. Not that being able to see Russia on a clear day,
and serving a partial term as Governor of a state with a population about equal
to that of Waco, TX (and it's 50 mile radius) doesn't have anything to offer.

I bet her college grades were better,too.Except that Comrade Obama HIDES
his college records and papers.

That's his purgative. If your employer asked to see your transcripts would you
comply?

And "useful idiots" like you don't wonder why.

Awww. I must of hit a nerve, Palin-lover. Now you're down to name-calling.

If the Mainstream(Old) Media had investigated and reported on POTUS-
candidate Obama as deeply and thoroughly as they did **VP-candidate** Palin
AND her family,Comrade Obama would never have been elected.

Uh, huh. Keep telling yourself that. I am not alone in my decision. I liked
Mc Cain and was on the fence. When he announced Palin, and I got to know what a
dingbat and corrupt bitch she is Mc Cain was no longer an option for me (and
hundreds of thousands of others). Unlike you I don't let any "party" decide who
I'm voting for. I've never belonged to a political party, thinking people
decide for themselves.

For goodness sake, the Republicans better find a better candidate than
her. She was the reason I "got off the fence" when deciding whom to
vote for.

all that proves is that you drink the "progressives" Kool-aid.

I drink a little from all the cups, can't help but not to. You can't point to
any single party and say that *ALL* their ideas suck. Even a broken clock is
correct twice a day. People that do that really show their ignorance, wear it
right on their sleaze, umm, sleeve.

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:

I note you did NOT ANSWER the question.
It appears YOU are the one with the "mind control implant",you soak up all
the talking points of the "progressives",without question.

DO you know what Citizens United was actually about?
Hint;it involved a SCOTUS ruling.

I didn't even see the question, nor read your post.

What are you on about now? Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission? What
of it is relevant here?

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

And he needs a teleprompter to sound intelligent.

You don't think that the previous president didn't use a teleprompter
too? And he still managed to sound unintelligent much of the time.

This was just discussed (to death) on another forum. I find it amusing that the
POTUS is being ridiculed for using a teleprompter, when every president since
they were invented used them.

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Well hell! Let's just call Palin's daughter an Affirmative Action
dancer. :-)

Let's call her a whore!

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2010 12:50 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
The Daring wrote:

Well hell! Let's just call Palin's daughter an Affirmative Action
dancer. :-)

Let's call her a whore!

That's racist! :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring wrote:

Well hell! Let's just call Palin's daughter an Affirmative Action
dancer. :-)

Let's call her a whore!

That's racist! :-)

Damn, I'm off topic again. This thread is about homos.

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo
Posted to alt.home.repair

N8N wrote:
On Dec 3, 11:01 am, Jim Yanik wrote:

Oh,and Comrade Obama is any better?
Palin has more management experience and more REAL WORLD experience
than either Comrade Obama or VP Biden.
I bet her college grades were better,too.Except that Comrade Obama
HIDES his college records and papers.
And "useful idiots" like you don't wonder why.

Step away from the crack pipe. Just listening to the persons speak
should be enough, unless you're going to argue that Palin has some
kind of learning disability that forces her to mangle the English
language.

Huh?

Can you point us to JUST ONE grammatically incorrect sentence out of the
thousands of Palin YouTube videos?

I'm not talking about gaffs; that's an occupational hazard of politicians. I
mean something clearly at variance with grade school English. Something like
"... more perfect union..."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2010 5:00 PM, ktos wrote:
The Daring wrote in
:

On 12/3/2010 7:40 AM, G. Morgan wrote:
Kurt wrote:

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the
Stars".

You can't believe that maybe they just played the game better when
votes were still being divided amongst many people?

I'm just saying, maybe the better dancer should be able to continue,
hmmm?

It is supposed to be a dance contest, not a popularity contest.

I do find it fascinating that so many people actually like her. I
can't wrap my head around the fact that she came so close to being in
control of our military might.shudder Seriously?shakes head

For goodness sake, the Republicans better find a better candidate
than her. She was the reason I "got off the fence" when deciding
whom to vote for.

Holy crap, all television programs on commercial networks are about
popularity! It's like an election, people called in and voted for
whom they wanted. You expect me to believe some nefarious operatives
of the Republican party spent millions of dollars to take over the
national phone system to disrupt a stupid television show? GEEZ!!

TDD

Yes, that bitch is like that.

What bitch is that?

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2010 4:57 PM, ktos wrote:
G. wrote in
:

The Daring wrote:

I know people who believe she's so smart and worldly that she
would make a great President. One of my grownup girlfriends
voted for Bill Clinton because he was pretty, she would probably
vote for Hitlery Clinton because she's married to Bill.

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the Stars".

Definitely. Her clod daughter could not dance.

But she has a nice smile. :-)

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

N8N wrote:
On Dec 3, 11:01 am, Jim Yanik wrote:

Oh,and Comrade Obama is any better?
Palin has more management experience and more REAL WORLD experience
than either Comrade Obama or VP Biden.
I bet her college grades were better,too.Except that Comrade Obama
HIDES his college records and papers.
And "useful idiots" like you don't wonder why.

Step away from the crack pipe. Just listening to the persons speak
should be enough, unless you're going to argue that Palin has some
kind of learning disability that forces her to mangle the English
language.

I just recalled that several progressive journalists went all smirky when
Palin told a Tea Party audience that they should "... party like it's 1773!"

Palin's reference to 1773 was held up to ridicule and, to the liberal
bloggers and journalists, was evidence sufficient of Palin's totally
ignorant knowledge of American history.

Gwen Ifill (PBS correspondent and moderator of the Palin / Biden debates)
got her licks in. Markos Moulitsas, of the Daily Kos, blogged sarcastically
"She's so smart!"

From Wikipedia:
"On December 16, 1773, after officials in Boston refused to return three
shiploads of taxed tea to Britain, a group of colonists boarded the ships
and destroyed the tea by throwing it into Boston Harbor."

To be sure, stump speakers make mistakes. But "1773" wasn't one of them.
Even Barak Obama was accused of a gross error when he said he wanted to
campaign in "... all 57 states." That was only a minor goof inasmuch as the
Democratic party held primaries in 57 venues. They we

* The fifty states, of course.
* District of Columbia
* Guam
* The U.S. Virgin Islands
* Patagonia
* Shangri-La
* Rhodesia
* Canal Zone(?)

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 12/3/2010 7:11 AM, HeyBub wrote:
harry wrote:

Anything written X thousand years ago be desert ragheads is suspect.
But oh, I seem to remember you consider it to be "good evidence". I
bet you're a creationist too.

I agree that anything written X thousand years ago to be suspect,
along with anything written yesterday or at any time between.

The test is whether what was written is sufficiently strong,
standing alone, to compel a rational mind of the probable truth of
the assertion made.
Heh Heh. And you claim to have been a cop.

Yep. I even put people in jail whose actions violated some written
rule I thought absurd.

For example, I would have had to arrest this fellow, although I'd be
on his side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXy1iiQgOAM

I see you liked that video too.

Yep. I even sent a link to my current squeeze.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 17:12:21 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/3/2010 5:00 PM, ktos wrote:
The Daring wrote in
:

Kurt wrote:

[...]

Iarny.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03 Dec 2010 23:02:10 GMT, ktos wrote:

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in
:

On 12/03/10 07:53 am, Jim Yanik wrote:

People think Comrade Obama is "smart" or "brilliant",yet he doesn't
release his college records or papers.
And he needs a teleprompter to sound intelligent.

You don't think that the previous president didn't use a teleprompter
too? And he still managed to sound unintelligent much of the time.

Perce

GWB can't read.

You're clueless.
Posted to alt.home.repair

G. Morgan wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:

I note you did NOT ANSWER the question.
It appears YOU are the one with the "mind control implant",you soak up
all the talking points of the "progressives",without question.

DO you know what Citizens United was actually about?
Hint;it involved a SCOTUS ruling.

I didn't even see the question, nor read your post.

Typical of "progressives";to not read but make comments about a topic.

What are you on about now? Citizens United v. Federal Election
Commission? What of it is relevant here?

Ah,you STILL didn't answer the question.

BTW, the relevancy is "free speech" as it relates to DWTS including viewer
voting in their show,besides demonstrating how "progressives" don't
actually KNOW what they're commenting upon,but just rattle off liberal
"talking points" they got from the liberal media.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 07:11:05 -0600, "HeyBub" wrote:

harry wrote:

Anything written X thousand years ago be desert ragheads is suspect.
But oh, I seem to remember you consider it to be "good evidence". I
bet you're a creationist too.

I agree that anything written X thousand years ago to be suspect, along with
anything written yesterday or at any time between.

The test is whether what was written is sufficiently strong, standing alone,
to compel a rational mind of the probable truth of the assertion made.

Heh Heh. And you claim to have been a cop.

Yep. I even put people in jail whose actions violated some written rule I
thought absurd.

For example, I would have had to arrest this fellow, although I'd be on his
side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXy1iiQgOAM

Just sent it to SWMBO, and the kid (I'll let him forward it to his wife).
Posted to alt.home.repair

G. Morgan wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:

It appears it's only a problem when someone you don't like is doing
well. I suspect Palin Derangement Syndrome.
I bet you have Bush Derangement Syndrome,too.

I'm not aware of those syndromes. Is that in the new DSM manual?

I do find it fascinating that so many people actually like her. I
can't wrap my head around the fact that she came so close to being
in control of our military might. shudder Seriously? shakes
head

Oh,and Comrade Obama is any better?

Duh, yeah.

Palin has more management experience and more REAL WORLD experience
than either Comrade Obama or VP Biden.

Good one! I almost choked on a swallow of Coca-Cola on that one!

I used to live in Delaware and remember meeting Mr. Biden when I was
in middle school. He was a Senator then, and I'm 40 now, so you do
the math on his experience.

Experience at WHAT? All that shows is that he's been a "career
congressman".Never done anything else.
And useful idiots would have that sort make our laws,REPRESENT us!
Insanity.
A MAJOR reason the US is SO screwed up at present.
One would think that a 40 yr old would have more sense.

Obama was also a Senator, I think that
gives him the edge on how Federal Government operates. Not that being
able to see Russia on a clear day, and serving a partial term as
Governor of a state with a population about equal to that of Waco, TX
(and it's 50 mile radius) doesn't have anything to offer.

What OTHER "real world" experience does Biden have? None.
Has he -ever- had a real non-public job? Run any business? No.
Neither has Comrade Obama.

and your comment about "able to see Russia on a clear day" attributed to
Palin is hilarious,as that was a Saturday Night Live TV SHOW creation,and
here YOU are quoting it as Palin's words.

I bet her college grades were better,too.Except that Comrade Obama
HIDES his college records and papers.

That's his purgative.

"purgative" or "prerogative"?

If your employer asked to see your transcripts
would you comply?

I'm not a public employee,and not running for public office,and no one is
questioning my education.
But prospective employers can look up my education,there's nothing hidden.

ALL the other Presidents have had open records.

Yet people say Comrade Obama is "brilliant" and "smart" yet there's no
evidence for that. His records are hidden,kept away from the public.

And "useful idiots" like you don't wonder why.

Awww. I must of hit a nerve, Palin-lover. Now you're down to
name-calling.

If it looks like a duck,quacks like a duck,walks like a duck,it is a duck.

If the Mainstream(Old) Media had investigated and reported on POTUS-
candidate Obama as deeply and thoroughly as they did **VP-candidate**
Palin AND her family,Comrade Obama would never have been elected.

Uh, huh. Keep telling yourself that.

It's TRUE.
The Old Media dug DEEP into Palin -AND her family-,had hundreds of people
chasing down everything they could,but for Comrade Obama,everything he said
was blindly accepted,no in-depth research by anybody. The Old Media was "in
the tank" for Comrade Obama.

I am not alone in my decision.

all that says it that there's a lot of fools out there.

I liked Mc Cain and was on the fence. When he announced Palin, and I
got to know what a dingbat and corrupt bitch she is Mc Cain was no
longer an option for me (and hundreds of thousands of others). Unlike
you I don't let any "party" decide who I'm voting for. I've never
belonged to a political party, thinking people decide for themselves.

I'm registered Independent. so much for your blind ASSumptions.
and I would have never selected McCain for Republican POTUS candidate.
He's a RINO.

For goodness sake, the Republicans better find a better candidate
than her. She was the reason I "got off the fence" when deciding
whom to vote for.

FYI,Palin was the VICE presidential candidate,McCain was POTUS-candidate.
Considering all the verbal garbage Senator and now VP Joe Biden has
spouted,your comments about Palin really look ridiculous.

all that proves is that you drink the "progressives" Kool-aid.

I drink a little from all the cups, can't help but not to. You can't
point to any single party and say that *ALL* their ideas suck. Even a
broken clock is correct twice a day. People that do that really show
their ignorance, wear it right on their sleaze, umm, sleeve.

No,but any rational person can see that socialist policies(such as the
Democrat Party espouse) DO NOT WORK. It's Communism on the lay-away plan.

But you keep your "progressive" blinders on.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

G. Morgan wrote in
:

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

And he needs a teleprompter to sound intelligent.

You don't think that the previous president didn't use a teleprompter
too? And he still managed to sound unintelligent much of the time.

This was just discussed (to death) on another forum. I find it
amusing that the POTUS is being ridiculed for using a teleprompter,
when every president since they were invented used them.

for a Harvard and Columbia-educated man,supposedly "brilliant",he stutters
and hems and haws a lot when his teleprompter is down or not present.
Bush sounds smarter.
I bet Bush's college grades were better,too. (he edged out Kerry)
But Comrade Obama hides all that.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

G. Morgan wrote in
:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Well hell! Let's just call Palin's daughter an Affirmative Action
dancer. :-)

Let's call her a whore!

Now who's name-calling?
and you don't even know her or anything about her.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

ktos wrote in
eb.com:

G. Morgan wrote in
:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I know people who believe she's so smart and worldly that she
would make a great President. One of my grownup girlfriends
voted for Bill Clinton because he was pretty, she would probably
vote for Hitlery Clinton because she's married to Bill.

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the Stars".

Definitely. Her clod daughter could not dance.

maybe the show's PRODUCERS "rigged" it,to boost ratings,but "Palin and
pals" don't have that ability.

After all,it's the RPODUCERS who include telephone voting in the
scoring,and it's been that way for *several seasons*.

but since it's a PALIN,some folks are biased.
More of that "progressive" hate.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

ktos wrote in
eb.com:

yup, and we thought GWB was bad. Don't the republicans have anyone good?

GWB is looking pretty good compared to Comrade Obama.
the recent elections reflected that.

(and I think Bush had several big faults...)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

ktos wrote in
eb.com:

The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

Kurt wrote:

[...]

You sure attribute a LOT of power and influence to Palin,especially since
most of Hollywood is liberal and Democratic,her exact opposite.

IMO,that's due to Palin Derangement Syndrome.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

ktos wrote in
eb.com:

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in
:

On 12/03/10 07:53 am, Jim Yanik wrote:

People think Comrade Obama is "smart" or "brilliant",yet he doesn't
release his college records or papers.
And he needs a teleprompter to sound intelligent.

You don't think that the previous president didn't use a teleprompter
too? And he still managed to sound unintelligent much of the time.

Perce

GWB can't read.

GWB is far smarter than Comrade Obama.
He's a Yale graduate(with HIS records open to the public),graduated
military fighter jet school(a far harder accomplishment than anything
Comrade Obama has done) and ran a business before becoming Governor of
Texas and then POTUS.

Flying a F-102 is NOT any simple or easy thing to learn.(and it requires
the ability to read complex manuals...)
Nor getting through SERE school.

Comrade Obama is a know-nothing PUNK compared to GW Bush.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in
:

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 17:12:21 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/3/2010 5:00 PM, ktos wrote:
The Daring wrote in
:

Kurt wrote:

[...]

"progressives" are sure a bunch of haters,racists and bigots.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 12:41:18 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

Jim Yanik wrote:

snip

I bet her college grades were better,too.Except that Comrade Obama HIDES
his college records and papers.

That's his purgative. If your employer asked to see your transcripts would you
comply?

Certainly you're kidding. Yes, and they did, for both of the two jobs I've
had since college (one was 32 years, so it's only two ;-). It's *very* common
for employers to want to know if you're who you say you are. With Obummer, no
one knows.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 19:08:23 -0600, Jim Yanik wrote:

ktos wrote in
web.com:

yup, and we thought GWB was bad. Don't the republicans have anyone good?

GWB is looking pretty good compared to Comrade Obama.
the recent elections reflected that.

(and I think Bush had several big faults...)

One being that he is *not* a conservative.
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in
:

On 03 Dec 2010 23:02:10 GMT, ktos wrote:

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in
:

On 12/03/10 07:53 am, Jim Yanik wrote:

People think Comrade Obama is "smart" or "brilliant",yet he doesn't
release his college records or papers.
And he needs a teleprompter to sound intelligent.

You don't think that the previous president didn't use a teleprompter
too? And he still managed to sound unintelligent much of the time.

Perce

GWB can't read.

You're clueless.

Bush Derangement Syndrome.
they ignore all the available public information about GW Bush,and allow
their bias and hatred to come to the forefront.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 19:16:42 -0600, Jim Yanik wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 17:12:21 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/3/2010 5:00 PM, ktos wrote:
The Daring wrote in
:

Kurt wrote:

[...]

How about that Daily Kos?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 19:18:28 -0600, Jim Yanik wrote:

" wrote in
:

On 03 Dec 2010 23:02:10 GMT, ktos wrote:

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in
:

On 12/03/10 07:53 am, Jim Yanik wrote:

People think Comrade Obama is "smart" or "brilliant",yet he doesn't
release his college records or papers.
And he needs a teleprompter to sound intelligent.

You don't think that the previous president didn't use a teleprompter
too? And he still managed to sound unintelligent much of the time.

Perce

GWB can't read.

You're clueless.

Bush Derangement Syndrome.
they ignore all the available public information about GW Bush,and allow
their bias and hatred to come to the forefront.

What would a progressive do with a fact? It would scare them to death.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2010 7:10 PM, Jim Yanik wrote:
wrote in
eb.com:

The Daring wrote in
:

Kurt wrote:

[...]

They're really terrified of Sara Palin aren't they? What are they
worried about? I mean who's more likely to usurp The Constitution,
Democrats or Republicans? Depends on who you ask I'll bet. :-)

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2010 12:41 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
Jim wrote:

[...]

His purgative? What in the hell does a laxative have to do with it?
ROTFLMAO

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

Anything written X thousand years ago be desert ragheads is suspect.
But oh, I seem to remember you consider it to be "good evidence". I
bet you're a creationist too.

I agree that anything written X thousand years ago to be suspect,
along with anything written yesterday or at any time between.

The test is whether what was written is sufficiently strong,
standing alone, to compel a rational mind of the probable truth of
the assertion made.
Heh Heh. And you claim to have been a cop.

Yep. I even put people in jail whose actions violated some written
rule I thought absurd.

For example, I would have had to arrest this fellow, although I'd be
on his side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXy1iiQgOAM

I see you liked that video too.

Yep. I even sent a link to my current squeeze.

I sort of knew you would, I have a warped sense of humor too. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 05:48:26 -0600, G. Morgan
wrote:

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the Stars".

Maybe she showed the pictures of false Moon landings???

Not today?!

--
the rope gets short
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Yanik wrote:

I bet her college grades were better,too.Except that Comrade Obama
HIDES his college records and papers.

That's his purgative.

"purgative" or "prerogative"?

Probably a Freudian slip.

"pur*ga-tive - tending to cleanse or purge, especially causing an evacuation
of the bowels"

Posted to alt.home.repair

ktos wrote:
"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in
:

On 12/03/10 07:53 am, Jim Yanik wrote:

People think Comrade Obama is "smart" or "brilliant",yet he doesn't
release his college records or papers.
And he needs a teleprompter to sound intelligent.

You don't think that the previous president didn't use a teleprompter
too? And he still managed to sound unintelligent much of the time.

Perce

GWB can't read.

Bull****! We saw him on TV reading "My Pet Goat."

During his eight years, Bush read hundreds of books (including the Bible
cover-to-cover eight times).

Here's a list of the top twenty:
http://www.amazon.com/President-Bush...R2I42J2C2GL39V

I read about thirty a year, so I'm nowhere near his league. How many do you
read?