Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_6_] G. Morgan[_6_] is offline

Default Homophobia USA

Jim Yanik wrote:

It appears it's only a problem when someone you don't like is doing well.
I suspect Palin Derangement Syndrome.
I bet you have Bush Derangement Syndrome,too.

I'm not aware of those syndromes. Is that in the new DSM manual?

I do find it fascinating that so many people actually like her. I
can't wrap my head around the fact that she came so close to being in
control of our military might. shudder Seriously? shakes head

Oh,and Comrade Obama is any better?

Duh, yeah.

Palin has more management experience and more REAL WORLD experience than
either Comrade Obama or VP Biden.

Good one! I almost choked on a swallow of Coca-Cola on that one!

I used to live in Delaware and remember meeting Mr. Biden when I was in middle
school. He was a Senator then, and I'm 40 now, so you do the math on his
experience. Obama was also a Senator, I think that gives him the edge on how
Federal Government operates. Not that being able to see Russia on a clear day,
and serving a partial term as Governor of a state with a population about equal
to that of Waco, TX (and it's 50 mile radius) doesn't have anything to offer.

I bet her college grades were better,too.Except that Comrade Obama HIDES
his college records and papers.

That's his purgative. If your employer asked to see your transcripts would you
comply?

And "useful idiots" like you don't wonder why.

Awww. I must of hit a nerve, Palin-lover. Now you're down to name-calling.

If the Mainstream(Old) Media had investigated and reported on POTUS-
candidate Obama as deeply and thoroughly as they did **VP-candidate** Palin
AND her family,Comrade Obama would never have been elected.

Uh, huh. Keep telling yourself that. I am not alone in my decision. I liked
Mc Cain and was on the fence. When he announced Palin, and I got to know what a
dingbat and corrupt bitch she is Mc Cain was no longer an option for me (and
hundreds of thousands of others). Unlike you I don't let any "party" decide who
I'm voting for. I've never belonged to a political party, thinking people
decide for themselves.

For goodness sake, the Republicans better find a better candidate than
her. She was the reason I "got off the fence" when deciding whom to
vote for.

all that proves is that you drink the "progressives" Kool-aid.

I drink a little from all the cups, can't help but not to. You can't point to
any single party and say that *ALL* their ideas suck. Even a broken clock is
correct twice a day. People that do that really show their ignorance, wear it
right on their sleaze, umm, sleeve.

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo