Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Homophobia USA

ktos wrote in
eb.com:

G. Morgan wrote in
:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I know people who believe she's so smart and worldly that she
would make a great President. One of my grownup girlfriends
voted for Bill Clinton because he was pretty, she would probably
vote for Hitlery Clinton because she's married to Bill.

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the Stars".

Definitely. Her clod daughter could not dance.

maybe the show's PRODUCERS "rigged" it,to boost ratings,but "Palin and
pals" don't have that ability.

After all,it's the RPODUCERS who include telephone voting in the
scoring,and it's been that way for *several seasons*.

but since it's a PALIN,some folks are biased.
More of that "progressive" hate.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik