Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Homophobia USA

G. Morgan wrote in
:

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

And he needs a teleprompter to sound intelligent.

You don't think that the previous president didn't use a teleprompter
too? And he still managed to sound unintelligent much of the time.

This was just discussed (to death) on another forum. I find it
amusing that the POTUS is being ridiculed for using a teleprompter,
when every president since they were invented used them.

for a Harvard and Columbia-educated man,supposedly "brilliant",he stutters
and hems and haws a lot when his teleprompter is down or not present.
Bush sounds smarter.
I bet Bush's college grades were better,too. (he edged out Kerry)
But Comrade Obama hides all that.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik