Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homophobia USA

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 19:16:42 -0600, Jim Yanik wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 17:12:21 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/3/2010 5:00 PM, ktos wrote:
The Daring wrote in
:

On 12/3/2010 7:40 AM, G. Morgan wrote:
Kurt wrote:

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the
Stars".

You can't believe that maybe they just played the game better
when
votes were still being divided amongst many people?

I'm just saying, maybe the better dancer should be able to
continue, hmmm?

It is supposed to be a dance contest, not a popularity contest.

I do find it fascinating that so many people actually like her. I
can't wrap my head around the fact that she came so close to being
in control of our military might.shudder Seriously?shakes
head

For goodness sake, the Republicans better find a better candidate
than her. She was the reason I "got off the fence" when deciding
whom to vote for.

Holy crap, all television programs on commercial networks are about
popularity! It's like an election, people called in and voted for
whom they wanted. You expect me to believe some nefarious
operatives of the Republican party spent millions of dollars to
take over the national phone system to disrupt a stupid television
show? GEEZ!!

TDD

Yes, that bitch is like that.

What bitch is that?

Iarny.

"progressives" are sure a bunch of haters,racists and bigots.

How about that Daily Kos?