Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default Homophobia USA

On Dec 3, 10:01*am, Jim Yanik wrote:
G. Morgan wrote :

Kurt Ullman wrote:

I believe that Sarah Palin and pals rigged "Dancing with the Stars".

*You can't believe that maybe they just played the game better when
votes were still being divided amongst many people?

I'm just saying, maybe the better dancer should be able to continue,
hmmm?

It is supposed to be a dance contest, not a popularity contest.

then why did the show's producers include phone voting?
It's been that way for several seasons.

It appears it's only a problem when someone you don't like is doing well.
I suspect Palin Derangement Syndrome.
I bet you have Bush Derangement Syndrome,too.

I do find it fascinating that so many people actually like her. *I
can't wrap my head around the fact that she came so close to being in
control of our military might. *shudder Seriously? *shakes head

Oh,and Comrade Obama is any better?
Palin has more management experience and more REAL WORLD experience than
either Comrade Obama or VP Biden.
I bet her college grades were better,too.Except that Comrade Obama HIDES
his college records and papers.
And "useful idiots" like you don't wonder why.

If the Mainstream(Old) Media had investigated and reported on POTUS-
candidate Obama as deeply and thoroughly as they did **VP-candidate** Palin
AND her family,Comrade Obama would never have been elected.

For goodness sake, the Republicans better find a better candidate than
her. *She was the reason I "got off the fence" when deciding whom to
vote for. *

all that proves is that you drink the "progressives" Kool-aid.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

LOL, you accuse someone else of having Palin Derangement Syndrome and
Bush Derangement Syndrome and you use the term Comrade Obama? I bet
you have at least a pot/kettle syndrome and the more serious Bug Up
Your Ass syndrome.

Did you see where Palin accused the Wikileaks founder of Treason
against the US. LOL, he ain't even a US citizen!!!!

Palin is way beyond Stupid.

-C-