Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default Homophobia USA

On Dec 3, 8:48*am, "Bill" wrote:
Actually read through some of the craigslist man to man personals.
You
will notice that it is not *if* they get a date, rather *which one*
they are going to select out of many.

You are talking men here and they all are quite willing - all want
the
same thing, etc., so I would guess the "chances" for a date would
go
up 100x JUST being gay...

How much time to you spend reading the man to man
personals on craigslist?

I just look at the pictures.:-) *Why are you so interested in my love
life?

FYI - As to other people being interested in my love life... I find
that men in their 20's need to know all about this, 30's not so
interested, 40's plus could care less. Why is that?

Just calling out the hypocrisy of another homophobe. You don't like
gays so much that you go surfing the gay personals on Craigslist?
Being a straight feller myself, you would much more likely to find me
surfing www dot bighooters dot com not checking up on what the boys
are doing on a dating site.

Well, either that or I was just having some fun with you.

-C-