Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Repairing a sliding glass door

One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if
the track is worn down. Has anyone tried a rail topper to fix the track, for
example: http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

Jean

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 16, 9:08*am, "Jean" wrote:
One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if
the track is worn down. Has anyone tried a rail topper to fix the track, for
example: *http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

Jean

Is your track worn? It should be fairly easy to tell, just compare
the middle with the ends where the door rollers do not reach.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jean wrote:
One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open -
it does not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on
the rumbling noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to
replace the rollers. The current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and
the track is 20 years old.
From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the
rollers if the track is worn down. Has anyone tried a rail topper to
fix the track, for example: http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

Yes. Installation is trivial and the results outstanding.

Hint: Get a tube of "Liquid Steel" and fill in the dips in the track before
installing the rail topper.

These rail toppers are made of stainless steel and should easily outlive the
original aluminum track. Mine cost about $9.00 for an eight-foot wide door,
not the $58 this thieving web site wants.

I know it's more difficult, but check locally: Glass repair shops, door
stores, etc. Report back - I'd like to know how much money you saved!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 16, 8:08*am, "Jean" wrote:
One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if
the track is worn down. Has anyone tried a rail topper to fix the track, for
example: *http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

Jean

Are these outside doors, or shower doors, or what???
Posted to alt.home.repair

hr(bob) wrote:
On Mar 16, 8:08 am, "Jean" wrote:
One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open -
it does not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on
the rumbling noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to
replace the rollers. The current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and
the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the
rollers if the track is worn down. Has anyone tried a rail topper to
fix the track, for example:
http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

Jean

Are these outside doors, or shower doors, or what???

yes. i have used these on an external door that is very large (double pane,
4'x10') and heavy. the track collapsed shortly after first install. they
replaced the sill/track and used a heavy steel tracktopper. it's been 8
years now, and the track hasn't worn at all. the door is still very heavy.

regards,
charlie
cave creek, az

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ron wrote:
"Jean" wrote in message
net...
One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open -
it does not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on
the rumbling noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to
replace the rollers. The current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and
the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the
rollers if the track is worn down. Has anyone tried a rail topper to
fix the track, for example: http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

Jean

Have you tried to adjust the rollers? Sometimes that is all it needs.
Are you sure the track is bad? If so, yes, the above works just fine,
but don't buy it from CR Laurence! Go to a glass shop and get one
along with the rollers. I didn't even know that CRL starting selling
to the public. It used to be for commercial buyers only.

crl still doesn't sell to the public. that link is for a reseller. it states
that the manufacturer is crl, but crl doesn't make them either

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Mar 16, 4:29*pm, "chaniarts"
wrote:
Ron wrote:
"Jean" wrote in message
tnet...
One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open -
it does not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on
the rumbling noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to
replace the rollers. The current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and
the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the
rollers if the track is worn down. Has anyone tried a rail topper to
fix the track, for example: *http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

Jean

Have you tried to adjust the rollers? Sometimes that is all it needs.
Are you sure the track is bad? If so, yes, the above works just fine,
but don't buy it from CR Laurence! Go to a glass shop and get one
along with the rollers. I didn't even know that CRL starting selling
to the public. It used to be for commercial buyers only.

crl still doesn't sell to the public. that link is for a reseller. it states
that the manufacturer is crl, but crl doesn't make them either

You're right...I didn't even notice. Just saw the CRL logo.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 16, 6:08*am, "Jean" wrote:
One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if
the track is worn down. Has anyone tried a rail topper to fix the track, for
example: *http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

Jean

Ah yes, sliding glass doors. The guy who invented those abortions
should be hung!. My wife insisted on one when I put on a big
additions. I argued against it but lost. We have _both_ been cussing
it for 30 years and I am about to bit the bullet and replace with a
standard door at a cost of around $1200. Yes, ours was one of the
quality brands.

Constant cleaning of the track, reepeated 'replace the rollers' fun,
hard to securely lock, pee poor seals at best, etc., etc.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Mar 16, 5:10*pm, Harry K wrote:
On Mar 16, 6:08*am, "Jean" wrote:

One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if
the track is worn down. Has anyone tried a rail topper to fix the track, for
example: *http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

Jean

Ah yes, sliding glass doors. *The guy who invented those abortions
should be hung!. *My wife insisted on one when I put on a big
additions. *I argued against it but lost. *We have _both_ been cussing
it for 30 years and I am about to bit the bullet and replace with a
standard door at a cost of around $1200. *Yes, ours was one of the
quality brands.

Constant cleaning of the track, reepeated 'replace the rollers' fun,
hard to securely lock, pee poor seals at best, etc., etc.

Harry K

Doesn't sound to me like it was a "quality" door if you had that many
problems with it. They are usually problem free for yrs. Usually just
need to adjust the rollers. You could always replace it with an
Anderson.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:08:11 -0400, "Jean" wrote:

One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

I made my door work a lot better just by tightening the screws at each
end, that lowered the wheels and raised the door.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if
the track is worn down.

Is it worn down? Put a straight edge along the top the middle ridge.
Even rumbling wheels won't wear down the track I think. Pulling the
door open with no wheels, scraping the door along the track, would do
it.

Has anyone tried a rail topper to fix the track, for
example: http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

I don't get it. When you click on Larger Image, it shows two designs,
two covers for two sizes of sill. But there is only one part number.

Jean

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Mar 16, 6:13*pm, mm wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:08:11 -0400, "Jean" wrote:

Has anyone tried a rail topper to fix the track, for
example: *http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

I don't get it. *When you click on Larger Image, it shows two designs,
two covers for two sizes of sill. * But there is only one part number.

It snaps over the round part of the track. Some tracks are taller then
others.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:35:46 -0700, Ron wrote:

On Mar 16, 6:13*pm, mm wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:08:11 -0400, "Jean" wrote:

Has anyone tried a rail topper to fix the track, for
example: *http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

I don't get it. *When you click on Larger Image, it shows two designs,
two covers for two sizes of sill. * But there is only one part number.

It snaps over the round part of the track. Some tracks are taller then
others.

There are two part numbers on the enlarged view. The tall one is 6702A the
short one is 6701A.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:10:13 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

Ah yes, sliding glass doors. The guy who invented those abortions
should be hung!. My wife insisted on one when I put on a big
additions. I argued against it but lost. We have _both_ been cussing
it for 30 years and I am about to bit the bullet and replace with a
standard door at a cost of around $1200. Yes, ours was one of the
quality brands.

Maybe the problem was a poor quality install? Sure beats all the
cussing when installed correctly.

Constant cleaning of the track, reepeated 'replace the rollers' fun,
hard to securely lock, pee poor seals at best, etc., etc.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

wrote:
Ah yes, sliding glass doors. *The guy who invented those abortions
should be hung!. *My wife insisted on one when I put on a big
additions. *I argued against it but lost. *We have _both_ been cussing
it for 30 years and I am about to bit the bullet and replace with a
standard door at a cost of around $1200. *Yes, ours was one of the
quality brands.

Maybe the problem was a poor quality install? Sure beats all the
cussing when installed correctly.

Or, the house could have settled causing problems.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Mar 16, 10:29*pm, Harry K wrote:
On Mar 16, 2:23*pm, Ron wrote:

On Mar 16, 5:10*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Mar 16, 6:08*am, "Jean" wrote:

One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if
[...]

Did you miss the "30 years" bit?

No, I didn't.

Replace it with and Anderson? It was an Anderson (I just looked).

So your existing sliding doors are Anderson's made out of wood?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Ah yes, sliding glass doors. *The guy who invented those abortions
should be hung!. *My wife insisted on one when I put on a big
additions. *I argued against it but lost. *We have _both_ been cussing
it for 30 years and I am about to bit the bullet and replace with a
standard door at a cost of around $1200. *Yes, ours was one of the
quality brands.

Maybe the problem was a poor quality install? Sure beats all the
cussing when installed correctly.

Or, the house could have settled causing problems.

30 Years?! Of cussing?
Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

wrote:
Ah yes, sliding glass doors. *The guy who invented those abortions
should be hung!. *My wife insisted on one when I put on a big
additions. *I argued against it but lost. *We have _both_ been cussing
it for 30 years and I am about to bit the bullet and replace with a
standard door at a cost of around $1200. *Yes, ours was one of the
quality brands.

Maybe the problem was a poor quality install? Sure beats all the
cussing when installed correctly.

Constant cleaning of the track, reepeated 'replace the rollers' fun,
hard to securely lock, pee poor seals at best, etc., etc.

Harry K

Yep, properly installed.

If you had a properly installed Anderson sliding doors, you should of
had minimal problems, even if they are 30 yrs old.

The room that you built might have settled over the opening causing
problems.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

wrote:
Ah yes, sliding glass doors. *The guy who invented those abortions
should be hung!. *My wife insisted on one when I put on a big
additions. *I argued against it but lost. *We have _both_ been cussing
it for 30 years and I am about to bit the bullet and replace with a
standard door at a cost of around $1200. *Yes, ours was one of the
quality brands.

Maybe the problem was a poor quality install? Sure beats all the
cussing when installed correctly.

Or, the house could have settled causing problems.

30 Years?! *Of cussing?

Like I said, sliding glass doors are usually problem free for yrs. I
dunno why he had problems for 30 yrs. Not installed correctly? Room /
house settled after installation? The opening wasn't correct to begin
with?

Don't shoot the helper. lol
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Mar 16, 6:13*pm, mm wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:08:11 -0400, "Jean" wrote:

Has anyone tried a rail topper to fix the track, for
example: *http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

I don't get it. *When you click on Larger Image, it shows two designs,
two covers for two sizes of sill. * But there is only one part number.

It snaps over the round part of the track. Some tracks are taller then
others.

There are two part numbers on the enlarged view. The tall one is 6702A the
short one is 6701A.

Ah, you're right. I didn't have my glasses on and didn't notice that.

And there's also a whole page that discusses the difference:
http://www.slidingglassdoorparts.com...page=page&id=8

However you stil have to be careful. The page above is for the small
rail topper. The OP doesn't say otherwise. She says, "for example"
There must be another page on that site somewhere that sells the large
version.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 16, 2:23*pm, Ron wrote:

On Mar 16, 5:10*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Mar 16, 6:08*am, "Jean" wrote:

One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if
[...]

So your existing sliding doors are Anderson's made out of wood?- Hide quoted text -

Nope, aluminum. You seem to think that replaceing rollers 2x in 30
years would be unreasonable? also on my third (laugh) "lock" handle,
2nd, so called 'screen' (it needs replaceing again). When you have
pets doors get a _lot_ of use.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Ah yes, sliding glass doors. *The guy who invented those abortions
should be hung!. *My wife insisted on one when I put on a big
additions. *I argued against it but lost. *We have _both_ been cussing
it for 30 years and I am about to bit the bullet and replace with a
standard door at a cost of around $1200. *Yes, ours was one of the
quality brands.

Maybe the problem was a poor quality install? Sure beats all the
cussing when installed correctly.

Constant cleaning of the track, reepeated 'replace the rollers' fun,
hard to securely lock, pee poor seals at best, etc., etc.

Harry K

Yep, properly installed.

If you had a properly installed Anderson sliding doors, you should of
had minimal problems, even if they are 30 yrs old.

The room that you built might have settled over the opening causing
problems.- Hide quoted text -

You are in love with those abortions, fine. I am not but then I am
pragmatic. I look for "function" over 'design'. Sliders fail on the
'simple solution', much simpler to put in a standard door to accoplish
its purpose.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Mar 16, 2:23*pm, Ron wrote:

On Mar 16, 5:10*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Mar 16, 6:08*am, "Jean" wrote:

One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if
[...]

You said "reepeated 'replace the rollers".

You had to replace the rollers only twice in 30 yrs and you're
complaining? And yes, the locks are a POS, but for a couple of bucks
you could have bought a metal lock pin that goes through both doors to
keep them locked.

http://www.idealtruevalue.com/servlet/the-61459/Detail

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

wrote:
[...]

Where did I say I was "in love with them"? I'm simply posting my
knowledge of them after many yrs in the glass business.

What I don't understand is why you are paying $1,200.00 for a standard
door. You could buy a damn nice set of French doors for that much
money.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

money.- Hide quoted text -

Which is exactly what I priced.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 16, 2:23*pm, Ron wrote:

On Mar 16, 5:10*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Mar 16, 6:08*am, "Jean" wrote:

One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if
[...]

http://www.idealtruevalue.com/servlet/the-61459/Detail- Hide quoted text -

You _do_ realize that you are making my case? How many times have
you had to replace anyting (perhaps the lock set) on a standard door.
Then advise to buy and aftermarket fix for the pee poor design
(lock). And are in a thread discussing _how to fix_ a slider.

Continue your love affair with the abortion. I can see no advantage
at all to a slider and a lot of drawbacks.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Ah yes, sliding glass doors. *The guy who invented those abortions
should be hung!. *My wife insisted on one when I put on a big
additions. *I argued against it but lost. *We have _both_ been cussing
it for 30 years and I am about to bit the bullet and replace with a
standard door at a cost of around $1200. *Yes, ours was one of the
quality brands.

Maybe the problem was a poor quality install? Sure beats all the
cussing when installed correctly.

Constant cleaning of the track, reepeated 'replace the rollers' fun,
hard to securely lock, pee poor seals at best, etc., etc.

Harry K- Hide quoted text -

Yes it was insstalled correctly and is still four square after all
these years. The maintenance on it is about what can be expected from
any sliding type equipment over that span of years and the _really_
mickey mouse lock mechanism. The ending point is the seals. No
matter how good the installation is you are still stuck with jus a
very thin "brushes" to seal it.

My point is that everythign on a slider is a poor solution/choice over
a standard door or french door.

Curious. Do you have or had a slider? Most people I have talked to
over the years about the subject who lived with one swore they would
never do it again give a choice.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jean wrote:
One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if
the track is worn down. Has anyone tried a rail topper to fix the track, for
example: http://tinyurl.com/ybuo5za

Jean

We have very old sliders, about 40 y/o. The wheels are long gone and we
haven't been able to find right type. When we had a contractor out to
work on them, they donated a "topper" for one door. It is molded, one
piece, with a rail that looks like a rounded upside-down "U". Worked
fine for a couple of years, but now the door slides on the track. Need
wheels or new door, and we have two triple units, so rather costly to
replace.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Mar 18, 10:58*am, Harry K wrote:
On Mar 17, 7:13*am, Ron wrote:

On Mar 16, 2:23*pm, Ron wrote:

On Mar 16, 5:10*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Mar 16, 6:08*am, "Jean" wrote:

One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if

http://www.idealtruevalue.com/servle...59/Detail-Hide quoted text -

You _do_ realize that you are making my case? * How many times have
you had to replace anyting (perhaps the lock set) on a standard door.
Then advise to buy and aftermarket fix for the pee poor design
(lock). *And are in a thread discussing _how to fix_ a slider.

Continue your love affair with the abortion. * I can see no advantage
at all to a slider and a lot of drawbacks.

First I was "in love with them", now I'm "having a love affair" with
them.

Again, I'm simply posting my knowledge of them after many yrs in the
glass business. I'm trying to help the OP, you aren't. I dunno why you
even bothered posting to this thread in the first place.

Do you expect everything to last forever w/o any maintenance? I've had
to replace wore out door knobs, hinges and seals on standard doors
before. Not to mention having to replace an entire door due to
warping.

I'm glad I'm not driving your car, which obviously never has to have
any parts replaced or maintenance.

I hope you plan on buying fiberglass French doors so they last you the
rest of your life.

EOT for me to you.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

wrote:
[...]

The new Anderson, wood, double pane, sliding glass doors are very nice
and 10 times better then the aluminum sliding doors from 30 yrs ago.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 08:04:49 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

My point is that everythign on a slider is a poor solution/choice over
a standard door or french door.

I thought about replacing my current slider, 5 years ago with double
french doors. I would have except one stationary window could have
possibly been hit by a swinging door. I declined. The slider is 12
years old and the only work it has needed was new rollers and screen
on the single screen door.

Thankfully, SWMBO hauled the screen to a shop and they replaced the
rollers and screen. Works great!

I even had an Andersen 8' door in the garage (stored). The problem was
the operator was on the wrong side, so I wasn't about to install it
backwards

Curious. Do you have or had a slider? Most people I have talked to
over the years about the subject who lived with one swore they would
never do it again give a choice.

Harry K

Yes. Three of my previous homes all have sliders (two were rentals) -
the screen was the only thing really needing repair.

A 30 year old slider? I can see it being a pain, but some adjustment,
repair or clean-up is a not a good reason the swear off all sliding
doors. IMHO
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:13:45 -0700 (PDT), Ron
wrote:

The new Anderson, wood, double pane, sliding glass doors are very nice
and 10 times better then the aluminum sliding doors from 30 yrs ago.

I prefer the composite frames (fiberglass ?) and metal clad doors. No
need to maintain the wood :-/

(Andersen doors are great)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 17, 7:13*am, Ron wrote:

On Mar 16, 2:23*pm, Ron wrote:

On Mar 16, 5:10*pm, Harry K wrote:

On Mar 16, 6:08*am, "Jean" wrote:

One of my sliding glass doors has become really difficult to open - it does
not glide smoothly, despite the track being clean. Based on the rumbling
noise when it rolls along, it is obviously time to replace the rollers. The
current rollers are maybe 13 years old, and the track is 20 years old.

From some web pages I've looked at, it is futile to replace the rollers if

http://www.idealtruevalue.com/servle...ail-Hidequoted text -

[...]

EOT for me to you.- Hide quoted text -

Suits me. You obviously are a fan of those abortions.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The new Anderson, wood, double pane, sliding glass doors are very nice
and 10 times better then the aluminum sliding doors from 30 yrs ago.

I prefer the composite frames (fiberglass ?) and metal clad doors. No
need to maintain the wood :-/

(Andersen doors are great)

Have to agree with that. My BIL in Canada had the wooden, modern
version. He also got tired of it (never said why) and replaced with
french doors. I suspect that was more a case of 'style' vice
maintenance tho as he didn't have the slider very many years.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

wrote:

The new Anderson, wood, double pane, sliding glass doors are very nice
and 10 times better then the aluminum sliding doors from 30 yrs ago.

I prefer the composite frames (fiberglass ?) and metal clad doors. No
need to maintain the wood :-/

(Andersen doors are great)

No maintenance. Natural wood that is sealed.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

On Mar 19, 12:35*am, Harry K wrote:
On Mar 18, 11:10*am, Ron wrote:

EOT from me to you.

Suits me. *

Of course it suits you, because you are a moron.

Guess it's not EOT from me to you, since you're an asshole that keeps
repeating the same goddamn thing like a ****ing trained parrot.

You obviously are a fan of those abortions.

Point out to me to me where I said I was a "fan" of sliding glass
doors, ****-for-brains.

Point out to me where I even said I liked sliding glass doors, ****-
for-brains.

Point out to me to where I said that I've even had a set of sliding
glass doors in my home, ****-for-brains.

Replacing glass in sliding glass door Godfrey Muganda Home Repair 16 July 26th 16 06:44 PM
Sliding glass door (I need some help) AKA Gray Asphalt Home Repair 13 January 13th 07 10:31 PM
Old sliding glass door..... [email protected] Home Repair 3 September 16th 06 04:07 AM
best “Sliding glass door” ? TP Home Repair 7 June 10th 05 06:10 PM
Sliding Glass Door Help 1_Patriotic_Guy Home Repair 4 March 20th 05 12:51 PM