Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Repairing a sliding glass door

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:16:06 -0700 (PDT), Ron
wrote:

On Mar 16, 8:05*pm, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:10:13 -0700 (PDT), Harry K

wrote:
Ah yes, sliding glass doors. *The guy who invented those abortions
should be hung!. *My wife insisted on one when I put on a big
additions. *I argued against it but lost. *We have _both_ been cussing
it for 30 years and I am about to bit the bullet and replace with a
standard door at a cost of around $1200. *Yes, ours was one of the
quality brands.

Maybe the problem was a poor quality install? Sure beats all the
cussing when installed correctly.

Or, the house could have settled causing problems.

30 Years?! Of cussing?