Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol

Default I'll never watch Grey's Anatomy again.

My lovely wife, Maria, likes to watch Grey's Anatomy. I call it Ghey's
Anatomy because I believe this show is primarily intended to appeal to
a gay audience. I actually enjoy it. I'm probably gay. We're all a bit
gay? I mean, American Idol, right?

Anyway, last night's Ghey's Anatomy episode was touted as a BIG ONE.
For this reason, we decided to not watch The Office or 30 Rock; a
couple of our favorite shows. Side note: We couldn't just record
Ghey's Anatomy on the DRV because we were already recording Hell's
Kitchen and CSI. (You can't record two shows and watch a separate one
in the same time slot. Idot.)

So, we were anticipated a great show. Nah. It was terrible. TERRIBLE!

Izzie Stephens: Please die already. Your little Punky Brewster face
looks like a mad clown at this point. Even your dead boyfriend can't
save you now.

Dr. Derek Shepard: Good lord man. You are the weakest, most annoying
little creep on TV. Is that what your character is supposed to be? I
don't think so. This is probably the 10th time or so that your on
again, off again relationship with Grey is the center of the show. I
guess this keeps the flamers glued to the TV.

And finally:

DEER KEVIN McKIDD, WTF ARE YOU DOING ON THIS SHOW? You are too good
for this. You were amazing in Rome on HBO, and now, you are a piece of
loose meat hanging around a gay bar television show. Good God Man. I
hope you can salvage your career after this.

TIA.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol

Mercellus Bohren wrote:

My lovely wife, Maria, likes to watch Grey's Anatomy. I call it Ghey's
Anatomy because I believe this show is primarily intended to appeal to
a gay audience. I actually enjoy it. I'm probably gay. We're all a bit
gay? I mean, American Idol, right?

[...snip]

Cross-posting idiot!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol

UCLAN wrote in :

Mercellus Bohren wrote:

My lovely wife, Maria, likes to watch Grey's Anatomy. I call it Ghey's
Anatomy because I believe this show is primarily intended to appeal to
a gay audience. I actually enjoy it. I'm probably gay. We're all a bit
gay? I mean, American Idol, right?

[...snip]

Cross-posting idiot!

Excuse me, but I hate to point it out, but you mispelt idot.

Hope that helps.

MH
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol

Quiet, Mercellus Bohren -- I'm transmitting rage.

My lovely wife, Maria, likes to watch Grey's Anatomy. I call it Ghey's
Anatomy because I believe this show is primarily intended to appeal to
a gay audience. I actually enjoy it. I'm probably gay. We're all a bit
gay? I mean, American Idol, right?

Anyway, last night's Ghey's Anatomy episode was touted as a BIG ONE.
For this reason, we decided to not watch The Office or 30 Rock; a
couple of our favorite shows. Side note: We couldn't just record
Ghey's Anatomy on the DRV because we were already recording Hell's
Kitchen and CSI. (You can't record two shows and watch a separate one
in the same time slot. Idot.)

So, we were anticipated a great show. Nah. It was terrible. TERRIBLE!

[actual details of show snipped]

This is why America is collapsing: we believe what the media tell us.

Well, _I_ don't, but obviously you do. I haven't regularly watched a
network show since "Dallas."

James Schrumpf http://www.hilltopper.net

White should not have to adapt to make it in the NFL.
The NFL needs to adapt to Pat White!

RSFCkers! Web Forum http://www.hilltopper.net/rsfckers
WVU web page http://wvu.hilltopper.net
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol
Pat Pat is offline

On Mar 13, 8:34*am, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
[...]

I never thought I was a TV snob but maybe I am. Ouch. When I started
reading your post, I had no idea that Grey's Anatomy was a TV show and
you said that your wife and you like to watch Grey's Anatomy and I
thought it was sort of peep show or erotic turn-on. Oh well.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol

I don't blame you ... South Park just immortalized the show ...

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol

Pat wrote:

I never thought I was a TV snob but maybe I am. Ouch. When I started
reading your post, I had no idea that Grey's Anatomy was a TV show and
you said that your wife and you like to watch Grey's Anatomy and I
thought it was sort of peep show or erotic turn-on. Oh well.

Where the hell have you been? It's the best show on TV now that Boston
Legal is gone.

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Schrumpf wrote:
[...]

I believe this is why we are going down the pan. You on the Left side of the
Pond produce tripe that we ingest on this side of the Pond. We produce Soaps
that are as competitive as those produced in Oz and make us facile idiots.
Please switch off.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 13, 6:12*pm, James Schrumpf
wrote:
[...]

I miss "Dallas." That was the start of when great TV started. It just
keeps getting better. Well, except for last night.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol

On Mar 13, 6:19*pm, Pat wrote:
[...]

Nah. You're just culturally illiterate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I miss "Dallas." It was a seminal event in network programming. I
think that's when TV started getting really good. If only we could
have a program that could reach that level of excellence each time
it's broadcast. "The Sopranos" was pretty good in comparison. But,
really, nothing has ever really come close.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Nothing has come close since. "The Sopranos" was almost as good. If
only we could have that sort of quality programming now.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol

"UCLAN" wrote in message
Mercellus Bohren wrote:

My lovely wife, Maria, likes to watch Grey's Anatomy. I call it Ghey's
Anatomy because I believe this show is primarily intended to appeal to
a gay audience. I actually enjoy it. I'm probably gay. We're all a bit
gay? I mean, American Idol, right?

[...snip]

Cross-posting idiot!

Just like you are, fag.

winnard

Posted to alt.home.repair

James Schrumpf wrote:
[...]

Give "House" a try. The world needs more people who can say "The Emperor has
no clothes."

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

"Your Name" wrote in message
With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.

The guy that played Denny Crane in Grey's Anatomy is excellent in the movie
'Watchmen'.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Obveeus wrote:
"Your Name" wrote in message
With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.

The guy that played Denny Crane in Grey's Anatomy is excellent in the movie
'Watchmen'.

Denny Crane was in Boston Legal.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

On Mar 14, 8:33*am, Steve Barker wrote:
Obveeus wrote:
"Your Name" wrote in message
With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.

The guy that played Denny Crane in Grey's Anatomy is excellent in the movie
'Watchmen'.

Denny Crane was in Boston Legal.

No. I'm certain he's right and you're wrong about this.
Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Obveeus wrote:
"Your Name" wrote in message
With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.
The guy that played Denny Crane in Grey's Anatomy is excellent in the movie
'Watchmen'.

Denny Crane was in Boston Legal.

No. I'm certain he's right and you're wrong about this.

well **** off then. YOU are wrong.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Obveeus wrote:
"Your Name" wrote in message
With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.
The guy that played Denny Crane in Grey's Anatomy is excellent in the movie
'Watchmen'.
Denny Crane was in Boston Legal.

No. I'm certain he's right and you're wrong about this.

well **** off then. *YOU are wrong.

You don't have to get all upset. Lots of people make mistakes. You've
just made one. Denny Crane's character on Grey's Anatomy--in the 2nd
season--was awesome. I didn't know about him being in "Watchmen," so
that's pretty cool right there.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Obveeus wrote:
"Your Name" wrote in message
With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be
leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.
The guy that played Denny Crane in Grey's Anatomy is excellent in
the movie
'Watchmen'.
Denny Crane was in Boston Legal.

No. I'm certain he's right and you're wrong about this.

well **** off then. YOU are wrong.

Can't someone easily check this?
Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Obveeus wrote:
"Your Name" wrote in message
With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be
leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.
The guy that played Denny Crane in Grey's Anatomy is excellent in
the movie
'Watchmen'.
Denny Crane was in Boston Legal.

No. I'm certain he's right and you're wrong about this.

well **** off then. *YOU are wrong.

Can't someone easily check this?

I would, but I don't have access to the Internet right now.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol

Mercellus Bohren wrote:

On Mar 13, 8:46Â*am, "TheNewsGuy(Mike)" wrote:
Sawyer Nicknames -http://sawyer.xtreemhost.com/
Seinfeld Lists -http://seinfeld.xtreemhost.com/

[shrug] At least I don't have stoopid ****e like this in my sig. file.

You people watch way to much CRAPOLO. If my TV is on is's on Fox News,
hahaha or I'm in the shop.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Mercellus Bohren wrote:

You don't have to get all upset. Lots of people make mistakes. You've
just made one. Denny Crane's character on Grey's Anatomy--in the 2nd
season--was awesome. I didn't know about him being in "Watchmen," so
that's pretty cool right there.

Denny Crane IS a character name. He was on boston legal. Denny Crane
was never on Grays anatomy. AND from what i can see, William Shatner was
never on Grays anatomy either. So again, you are Wrong.

steve

PS. I'm not upset.
Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Tim wrote:
Obveeus wrote:
"Your Name" wrote in message
With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be
leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.
The guy that played Denny Crane in Grey's Anatomy is excellent in
the movie
'Watchmen'.
Denny Crane was in Boston Legal.

No. I'm certain he's right and you're wrong about this.

well **** off then. YOU are wrong.

Can't someone easily check this?

yes, i have AND i've seen every episode of gray's.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Obveeus wrote:
"Your Name" wrote in message
With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.
The guy that played Denny Crane in Grey's Anatomy is excellent in the movie
'Watchmen'.
Denny Crane was in Boston Legal.

No. I'm certain he's right and you're wrong about this.

well **** off then. �YOU are wrong.

You don't have to get all upset. Lots of people make mistakes. You've
just made one. Denny Crane's character on Grey's Anatomy--in the 2nd
season--was awesome. I didn't know about him being in "Watchmen," so
that's pretty cool right there.-

You're both idiots, Harry Dean Stanton who played Denny Duquette on
Grey's Anatomy is the guy in Watchmen and NOT Denny Crane who was in
Boston Legal. Denny Duquette died and Izzy has been having visions of
him this whole season on Grey's.

Maybe...brother!
Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Disculpa Senora Steve Barker, pero did you really mime the following on
3/14/2009 12:49 PM???
Mercellus Bohren wrote:

You don't have to get all upset. Lots of people make mistakes. You've
just made one. Denny Crane's character on Grey's Anatomy--in the 2nd
season--was awesome. I didn't know about him being in "Watchmen," so
that's pretty cool right there.

Denny Crane IS a character name. He was on boston legal.

OK - I dislike all of these stupid TV shows, but I'm fairly sure he was
a character on a show called The Practice - it was all about lawyers.
Denny Crane
was never on Grays anatomy. AND from what i can see, William Shatner was
never on Grays anatomy either. So again, you are Wrong.

What's the connection with Shatner - isn't he the dude who was on all
the Star Wars movies?

steve

PS. I'm not upset.

--
I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis.
I'm so cool you can keep a side of meat in me for months.
Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Steve Barker wrote:
Tim wrote:
Steve Barker wrote:
Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Mar 14, 8:33 am, Steve Barker
wrote:
Obveeus wrote:
"Your Name" wrote in message
With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be
leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.
The guy that played Denny Crane in Grey's Anatomy is excellent in
the movie
'Watchmen'.
Denny Crane was in Boston Legal.

No. I'm certain he's right and you're wrong about this.

well **** off then. YOU are wrong.

Can't someone easily check this?

yes, i have AND i've seen every episode of gray's.

Maybe, but I've seen every episode of Boston Legal, and there is no "Denny
Crane" in Boston Legal. Perhaps you are watching some foreign version or
something, with mixed-up subtitles.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Maybe wrote:
On Mar 14, 5:49?am, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Mar 14, 8:39?am, Steve Barker
wrote:

Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Mar 14, 8:33 am, Steve Barker
wrote:
Obveeus wrote:
"Your Name" wrote in message
[...]

Sounds like this Izzy chyk is hawt. Maybe I should watch the show.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Mercellus Bohren wrote:

You don't have to get all upset. Lots of people make mistakes.
You've just made one. Denny Crane's character on Grey's Anatomy--in
the 2nd season--was awesome. I didn't know about him being in
"Watchmen," so that's pretty cool right there.

Denny Crane IS a character name. He was on boston legal.

OK - I dislike all of these stupid TV shows, but I'm fairly sure he
was a character on a show called The Practice - it was all about
lawyers.
Denny
Crane was never on Grays anatomy. AND from what i can see, William
Shatner was never on Grays anatomy either. So again, you are Wrong.

What's the connection with Shatner - isn't he the dude who was on all
the Star Wars movies?

Battlestar Gallactica.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

On Mar 14, 9:00�am, "Frisbee�" wrote:
Maybe, but I've seen every episode of Boston Legal, and there is no "Denny
Crane" in Boston Legal. �Perhaps you are watching some foreign version or
something, with mixed-up subtitles.-

From Wikipedia:

Dennis "Denny" Crane is a fictional character on the television
series Boston Legal. He first appeared during the final season of The
Practice, and is portrayed by William Shatner.

Maybe...so there is a Denny Crane in Boston Legal

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Maybe wrote:
On Mar 14, 9:00?am, "Frisbee?" wrote:
Maybe, but I've seen every episode of Boston Legal, and there is no
"Denny Crane" in Boston Legal. ?Perhaps you are watching some
foreign version or something, with mixed-up subtitles.-

From Wikipedia:

Dennis "Denny" Crane is a fictional character on the television
series Boston Legal. He first appeared during the final season of The
Practice, and is portrayed by William Shatner.

Maybe...so there is a Denny Crane in Boston Legal

Anybody can fake a web page.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

You're both idiots, Harry Dean Stanton who played Denny Duquette on
Grey's Anatomy is the guy in Watchmen
..

And he also plays the dead husband on Weeds.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

On Mar 14, 9:33*am, Steve Barker wrote:
Obveeus wrote:
"Your Name" wrote in message
With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.

The guy that played Denny Crane in Grey's Anatomy is excellent in the movie
'Watchmen'.

Denny Crane was in Boston Legal.

That tugging sensation in your lip is because Obveeus got you hook,
line and sinker!
Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

On Mar 14, 9:21�am, "Frisbee�" wrote:
From Wikipedia:

Dennis "Denny" Crane is a fictional character on the television
series Boston Legal. He first appeared during the final season of The
Practice, and is portrayed by William Shatner.

Maybe...so there is a Denny Crane in Boston Legal

Anybody can fake a web page.

Yeah, but how can he fake winning an Emmy for playing Denny Crane in
Boston Legal?

From imdb:

Boston Legal:
Cast

�(Series Cast Summary - 7 of 266)

James Spader ... Alan Shore (101 episodes, 2004-2008)

William Shatner ... Denny Crane (101 episodes, 2004-2008)

Emmy Awards
Year Result Award Category/Recipient(s)
2008 Nominated Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
for: "Boston Legal" (2004)

2007 Nominated Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
for: "Boston Legal" (2004)
�
2006 Nominated Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
for: "Boston Legal" (2004)
�
2005 Won Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
for: "Boston Legal" (2004)

Maybe...so YOU must be watching something else

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:17:02 -0700, "madx" wrote:

| You're both idiots, Harry Dean Stanton who played Denny Duquette on
| Grey's Anatomy is the guy in Watchmen
| .
|

| And he also plays the dead husband on Weeds.

Denny Duquette was played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

This is Harry Dean Stanton:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm216570624/nm0001765

Larc
Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

wrote:

| You're both idiots, Harry Dean Stanton who played Denny Duquette on
| Grey's Anatomy is the guy in Watchmen
| .
|

| And he also plays the dead husband on Weeds.

Denny Duquette was played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

This is Harry Dean Stanton:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm216570624/nm0001765

Larc

Stanton's best role was definitely as Fredo Corleone.

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Mercellus Bohren wrote:

You don't have to get all upset. Lots of people make mistakes.
You've just made one. Denny Crane's character on Grey's Anatomy--in
the 2nd season--was awesome. I didn't know about him being in
"Watchmen," so that's pretty cool right there.

Denny Crane IS a character name. *He was on boston legal.

OK - I dislike all of these stupid TV shows, but I'm fairly sure he
was a character on a show called The Practice - it was all about
lawyers.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Denny
Crane was never on Grays anatomy. AND from what i can see, William
Shatner was never on Grays anatomy either. *So again, you are Wrong.

What's the connection with Shatner - isn't he the dude who was on all
the Star Wars movies?

Battlestar Gallactica.

BSG! BSG! BSG!!!!1111
Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair

Mercellus Bohren wrote:
You don't have to get all upset. Lots of people make mistakes.
You've just made one. Denny Crane's character on Grey's Anatomy--in
the 2nd season--was awesome. I didn't know about him being in
"Watchmen," so that's pretty cool right there.
Denny Crane IS a character name. He was on boston legal.
OK - I dislike all of these stupid TV shows, but I'm fairly sure he
was a character on a show called The Practice - it was all about
lawyers.
Denny
Crane was never on Grays anatomy. AND from what i can see, William
Shatner was never on Grays anatomy either. So again, you are Wrong.
What's the connection with Shatner - isn't he the dude who was on all
the Star Wars movies?

Battlestar Gallactica.

BSG! BSG! BSG!!!!1111

Remember when he went to Z'ha'dum and fell in the hole? That was a
great episode.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol
Pat Pat is offline

On Mar 13, 8:00*pm, Steve Barker wrote:
Pat wrote:

I never thought I was a TV snob but maybe I am. *Ouch. *When I started
reading your post, I had no idea that Grey's Anatomy was a TV show and
you said that your wife and you like to watch Grey's Anatomy and I
thought it was sort of peep show or erotic turn-on. *Oh well.

Where the hell have you been? *It's the best show on TV now that Boston
Legal is gone.

Hate to say it, but I missed that one, too.

I also suppose that my 12' CRT TV is out of date, too. My kids have
flats screens but I don't watch enough TV to justify a new TV until
the old one dies. For the TV in my bedroom, that's been quite a
while. When the code for the remote is 000, it's easy to remember but
I guess it also dates how old it is. It was old when it was given to
use almost 20 years ago.

I blew a few inside my microwave a few years ago and as I was
replacing it I saw a sticker on the tube. It was made in 1976. So
that must say something about me -- a 30-year-old microwave. But it
still works well and I don't use it too much so it'll probably last
another 30 years. If it doesn't, then I'm in trouble because it takes
two men and a boy to lift the darned thing.