Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair
Zaphod Beeblebrox[_2_] Zaphod Beeblebrox[_2_] is offline

Default I'll never watch Grey's Anatomy again.

Disculpa Senora Steve Barker, pero did you really mime the following on
3/14/2009 12:49 PM???
Mercellus Bohren wrote:

You don't have to get all upset. Lots of people make mistakes. You've
just made one. Denny Crane's character on Grey's Anatomy--in the 2nd
season--was awesome. I didn't know about him being in "Watchmen," so
that's pretty cool right there.

Denny Crane IS a character name. He was on boston legal.

OK - I dislike all of these stupid TV shows, but I'm fairly sure he was
a character on a show called The Practice - it was all about lawyers.
Denny Crane
was never on Grays anatomy. AND from what i can see, William Shatner was
never on Grays anatomy either. So again, you are Wrong.

What's the connection with Shatner - isn't he the dude who was on all
the Star Wars movies?

steve

PS. I'm not upset.

--
I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis.
I'm so cool you can keep a side of meat in me for months.