Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol
Steve Barker[_2_] Steve Barker[_2_] is offline

Default I'll never watch Grey's Anatomy again.

Pat wrote:

I never thought I was a TV snob but maybe I am. Ouch. When I started
reading your post, I had no idea that Grey's Anatomy was a TV show and
you said that your wife and you like to watch Grey's Anatomy and I
thought it was sort of peep show or erotic turn-on. Oh well.

Where the hell have you been? It's the best show on TV now that Boston
Legal is gone.