Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Default I'll never watch Grey's Anatomy again.

Maybe wrote:
On Mar 14, 9:21?am, "Frisbee?" wrote:
From Wikipedia:

Dennis "Denny" Crane is a fictional character on the television
series Boston Legal. He first appeared during the final season of
The Practice, and is portrayed by William Shatner.

Maybe...so there is a Denny Crane in Boston Legal

Anybody can fake a web page.

Yeah, but how can he fake winning an Emmy for playing Denny Crane in
Boston Legal?

From imdb:

Boston Legal:
Cast

?(Series Cast Summary - 7 of 266)

James Spader ... Alan Shore (101 episodes, 2004-2008)

William Shatner ... Denny Crane (101 episodes, 2004-2008)

Emmy Awards
Year Result Award Category/Recipient(s)
2008 Nominated Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
for: "Boston Legal" (2004)

2007 Nominated Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
for: "Boston Legal" (2004)
?
2006 Nominated Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
for: "Boston Legal" (2004)
?
2005 Won Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
for: "Boston Legal" (2004)

Maybe...so YOU must be watching something else

Anyone can fake TWO web pages.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol

Disculpa Senora Pat, pero did you really mime the following on
3/14/2009 6:44 PM???
On Mar 13, 8:00 pm, Steve Barker wrote:
Pat wrote:

I never thought I was a TV snob but maybe I am. Ouch. When I started
reading your post, I had no idea that Grey's Anatomy was a TV show and
you said that your wife and you like to watch Grey's Anatomy and I
thought it was sort of peep show or erotic turn-on. Oh well.

Where the hell have you been? It's the best show on TV now that Boston
Legal is gone.

Hate to say it, but I missed that one, too.

I also suppose that my 12' CRT TV is out of date, too.

DAMN! That is one BIG-ASS TV screen - can't EVAR go out of date, man.
EVAR.

My kids have
flats screens but I don't watch enough TV to justify a new TV until
the old one dies. For the TV in my bedroom, that's been quite a
while. When the code for the remote is 000, it's easy to remember but
I guess it also dates how old it is. It was old when it was given to
use almost 20 years ago.

?

I blew a few inside my microwave a few years ago

Uh - do you REALLY have to regale us with gruesome details about your
sex life?

--
I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis.
I'm so cool you can keep a side of meat in me for months.
Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Disculpa Senora Frisbee®, pero did you really mime the following on
3/14/2009 7:11 PM???
Maybe wrote:
On Mar 14, 9:21?am, "Frisbee?" wrote:
From Wikipedia:
Dennis "Denny" Crane is a fictional character on the television
series Boston Legal. He first appeared during the final season of
The Practice, and is portrayed by William Shatner.
Maybe...so there is a Denny Crane in Boston Legal
Anybody can fake a web page.

Yeah, but how can he fake winning an Emmy for playing Denny Crane in
Boston Legal?

From imdb:

Boston Legal:
Cast

?(Series Cast Summary - 7 of 266)

James Spader ... Alan Shore (101 episodes, 2004-2008)

William Shatner ... Denny Crane (101 episodes, 2004-2008)

Emmy Awards
Year Result Award Category/Recipient(s)
2008 Nominated Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
for: "Boston Legal" (2004)

2007 Nominated Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
for: "Boston Legal" (2004)
?
2006 Nominated Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
for: "Boston Legal" (2004)
?
2005 Won Emmy Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
for: "Boston Legal" (2004)

Maybe...so YOU must be watching something else

Anyone can fake TWO web pages.

Plus - it's Spider not Spader....

--
I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis.
I'm so cool you can keep a side of meat in me for months.
Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Disculpa Senora Steve Barker, pero did you really mime the following on
3/14/2009 12:49 PM???
Mercellus Bohren wrote:

You don't have to get all upset. Lots of people make mistakes. You've
just made one. Denny Crane's character on Grey's Anatomy--in the 2nd
season--was awesome. I didn't know about him being in "Watchmen," so
that's pretty cool right there.

Denny Crane IS a character name. He was on boston legal.

OK - I dislike all of these stupid TV shows, but I'm fairly sure he was
a character on a show called The Practice - it was all about lawyers.
Denny
Crane was never on Grays anatomy. AND from what i can see, William
Shatner was never on Grays anatomy either. So again, you are Wrong.

What's the connection with Shatner - isn't he the dude who was on all
the Star Wars movies?

steve

PS. I'm not upset.

Although i realize now this whole thread is fueled by a troll, i'll
answer your question. Shatner played Denny Crane on Boston legal. It
was spun off the practice where Shatner played Denny Crane on the last
few episodes.

i'm done with this thread now.
Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair

Mercellus Bohren wrote:

[...]

Good. Don't let those nasty trolls get the best of you!

Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair

On Mar 14, 5:36*pm, Eric Kemp wrote:
Mercellus Bohren wrote:
Mercellus Bohren wrote:
You don't have to get all upset. Lots of people make mistakes.
You've just made one. Denny Crane's character on Grey's Anatomy--in
the 2nd season--was awesome. I didn't know about him being in
"Watchmen," so that's pretty cool right there.
Denny Crane IS a character name. *He was on boston legal.
OK - I dislike all of these stupid TV shows, but I'm fairly sure he
was a character on a show called The Practice - it was all about
lawyers.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Denny
Crane was never on Grays anatomy. AND from what i can see, William
Shatner was never on Grays anatomy either. *So again, you are Wrong.
What's the connection with Shatner - isn't he the dude who was on all
the Star Wars movies?
Battlestar Gallactica.

BSG! BSG! BSG!!!!1111

Remember when he went to Z'ha'dum and fell in the hole? *That was a
great episode.

IN THE HOLE!!! IN THE HOLE!!1111
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mercellus Bohren" wrote in message

My lovely wife, Maria, likes to watch Grey's Anatomy. I call it Ghey's
Anatomy because I believe this show is primarily intended to appeal to
a gay audience. I actually enjoy it. I'm probably gay. We're all a bit
gay? I mean, American Idol, right?

Anyway, last night's Ghey's Anatomy episode was touted as a BIG ONE.
For this reason, we decided to not watch The Office or 30 Rock; a
couple of our favorite shows. Side note: We couldn't just record
Ghey's Anatomy on the DRV because we were already recording Hell's
Kitchen and CSI. (You can't record two shows and watch a separate one
in the same time slot. Idot.)

So, we were anticipated a great show. Nah. It was terrible. TERRIBLE!

Izzie Stephens: Please die already. Your little Punky Brewster face
looks like a mad clown at this point. Even your dead boyfriend can't
save you now.

Dr. Derek Shepard: Good lord man. You are the weakest, most annoying
little creep on TV. Is that what your character is supposed to be? I
don't think so. This is probably the 10th time or so that your on
again, off again relationship with Grey is the center of the show. I
guess this keeps the flamers glued to the TV.

And finally:

DEER KEVIN McKIDD, WTF ARE YOU DOING ON THIS SHOW? You are too good
for this. You were amazing in Rome on HBO, and now, you are a piece of
loose meat hanging around a gay bar television show. Good God Man. I
hope you can salvage your career after this.

TIA.

you want to know what gay is? Instead of watching Grey's Anatomy, watch
videos by this dick sucking weirdo:

http://www.youtube.com/user/spatsbear2