Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol
Mercellus Bohren Mercellus Bohren is offline

Default I'll never watch Grey's Anatomy again.

My lovely wife, Maria, likes to watch Grey's Anatomy. I call it Ghey's
Anatomy because I believe this show is primarily intended to appeal to
a gay audience. I actually enjoy it. I'm probably gay. We're all a bit
gay? I mean, American Idol, right?

Anyway, last night's Ghey's Anatomy episode was touted as a BIG ONE.
For this reason, we decided to not watch The Office or 30 Rock; a
couple of our favorite shows. Side note: We couldn't just record
Ghey's Anatomy on the DRV because we were already recording Hell's
Kitchen and CSI. (You can't record two shows and watch a separate one
in the same time slot. Idot.)

So, we were anticipated a great show. Nah. It was terrible. TERRIBLE!

Izzie Stephens: Please die already. Your little Punky Brewster face
looks like a mad clown at this point. Even your dead boyfriend can't
save you now.

Dr. Derek Shepard: Good lord man. You are the weakest, most annoying
little creep on TV. Is that what your character is supposed to be? I
don't think so. This is probably the 10th time or so that your on
again, off again relationship with Grey is the center of the show. I
guess this keeps the flamers glued to the TV.

And finally:

DEER KEVIN McKIDD, WTF ARE YOU DOING ON THIS SHOW? You are too good
for this. You were amazing in Rome on HBO, and now, you are a piece of
loose meat hanging around a gay bar television show. Good God Man. I
hope you can salvage your career after this.

TIA.