Posted to alt.home.repair
Mercellus Bohren Mercellus Bohren is offline

Default I'll never watch Grey's Anatomy again.

On Mar 13, 6:12*pm, James Schrumpf
wrote:
Quiet, Mercellus Bohren -- I'm transmitting rage.

My lovely wife, Maria, likes to watch Grey's Anatomy. I call it Ghey's
Anatomy because I believe this show is primarily intended to appeal to
a gay audience. I actually enjoy it. I'm probably gay. We're all a bit
gay? I mean, American Idol, right?

Anyway, last night's Ghey's Anatomy episode was touted as a BIG ONE.
For this reason, we decided to not watch The Office or 30 Rock; a
couple of our favorite shows. Side note: We couldn't just record
Ghey's Anatomy on the DRV because we were already recording Hell's
Kitchen and CSI. (You can't record two shows and watch a separate one
in the same time slot. Idot.)

So, we were anticipated a great show. Nah. It was terrible. TERRIBLE!

[actual details of show snipped]

This is why America is collapsing: *we believe what the media tell us.

Well, _I_ don't, but obviously you do. *I haven't regularly watched a
network show since "Dallas."

James Schrumpf * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *http://www.hilltopper.net

White should not have to adapt to make it in the NFL.
The NFL needs to adapt to Pat White!

RSFCkers! Web Forum * * * * * * * * * *http://www.hilltopper.net/rsfckers
WVU web page * * * * * * * * * * * * *http://wvu.hilltopper.net

I miss "Dallas." That was the start of when great TV started. It just
keeps getting better. Well, except for last night.