Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair
FrisbeeŽ[_2_] FrisbeeŽ[_2_] is offline

Default I'll never watch Grey's Anatomy again.

Maybe wrote:
On Mar 14, 9:00?am, "Frisbee?" wrote:
Maybe, but I've seen every episode of Boston Legal, and there is no
"Denny Crane" in Boston Legal. ?Perhaps you are watching some
foreign version or something, with mixed-up subtitles.-

From Wikipedia:

Dennis "Denny" Crane is a fictional character on the television
series Boston Legal. He first appeared during the final season of The
Practice, and is portrayed by William Shatner.

Maybe...so there is a Denny Crane in Boston Legal

Anybody can fake a web page.