Posted to alt.tv.lost,alt.tv.survivor,rec.sport.football.college,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.home.repair
Maybe Maybe is offline

Default I'll never watch Grey's Anatomy again.

On Mar 14, 5:49�am, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Mar 14, 8:39�am, Steve Barker wrote:

Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Mar 14, 8:33 am, Steve Barker wrote:
Obveeus wrote:
"Your Name" wrote in message
With so many cast members having already left or rumoured to be leaving,
Grey's Anatomy probably won't last much longer anyway.
The guy that played Denny Crane in Grey's Anatomy is excellent in the movie
'Watchmen'.
Denny Crane was in Boston Legal.

No. I'm certain he's right and you're wrong about this.

well **** off then. �YOU are wrong.

You don't have to get all upset. Lots of people make mistakes. You've
just made one. Denny Crane's character on Grey's Anatomy--in the 2nd
season--was awesome. I didn't know about him being in "Watchmen," so
that's pretty cool right there.-

You're both idiots, Harry Dean Stanton who played Denny Duquette on
Grey's Anatomy is the guy in Watchmen and NOT Denny Crane who was in
Boston Legal. Denny Duquette died and Izzy has been having visions of
him this whole season on Grey's.

Maybe...brother!