Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Doorbell always uses electricity!

Wired doorbells have a transformer which is always on and always using
electricity. This is yet one more thing in the house which does this like
TV, microwave, remote control things, things with clocks, plug-in phones,
etc.

These things add up...

I replaced/rewired my switch so the transformer is only on when the doorbell
button is pressed! Thus the transformer is off most of the time now.

I installed a regular electrical box at my front door, ran 14 ga. romex from
this box to the doorbell transformer, then got a nice brass blank wall
plate, drilled a hole in this plate, then installed a 120V momentary push
switch in the plate. Then wired this to switch on the transformer when the
button is pressed. Then connected the two wires which were going to the old
button so the doorbell would ring as soon as it receives power from the
transformer.

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

"Bill" wrote in
:

[...]

It's probably stamped right on it but I never looked. Any idea how many
watts it's uses in it's standby state?
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Nov 19, 9:21*pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

Congratulations, you've just saved yourself 25 cents a year in
electricity.
Not to mention it might not be safe if someone is standing on wet
pavement and they gey shocked by 120V.
You probably spent more in the material than if you let the Xfmr stay
on for 20 years.
Now how are you going to deal with the TV, fridge, phone, alarm clock,
microwave. Wait don't forget VCR/DVD player, cable box, heating
system, computer, sprinkler timer,
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Nov 19, 6:21*pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

My first thought when reading this was "ok...so we'd save a few
pennies a month". But I investigated and found a rather interesting
read related to your theory where the author actually tested the
doorbell transformer using a Kill-A-Watt:

http://www.newenglandbreeze.com/nl/TEM20080901.html

Luckily my doorbell isn't lighted, so it's probably not worth my time
and effort to change.
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:44:47 -0800 (PST), Mikepier
wrote:

On Nov 19, 9:21Â*pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

Geeze, I replaced the transformer powered doorbell in my house 10
years ago with a 15 buck wireless chimer. Couple screws and it's
done. Replaced the AAA batteries once in all that time.

--Vic

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

In article ,
Bill wrote:
I installed a regular electrical box at my front door, ran 14 ga. romex from
this box to the doorbell transformer, then got a nice brass blank wall
plate, drilled a hole in this plate, then installed a 120V momentary push
switch in the plate. Then wired this to switch on the transformer when the
button is pressed. Then connected the two wires which were going to the old
button so the doorbell would ring as soon as it receives power from the
transformer.

Congratulations. You've just made a potentially lethal accident waiting to
happen. And somehow I suspect your insurance won't pay if someone dies.
I would STRONGLY suggest you do one of 2 things.
1. Rewire that doorbell to it's original configuration.
or
2. Put a GFCI into the circuit

Either way I think would be safe. Option 1 of course would be cheaper, but
if you insist on saving the few pennies worth of electricity, then option
2 would work. And it would be a rather interesting experiment to see how
often the GFCI trips.
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Bill wrote:
[...]

I had a friend some years ago who ran the communications
division of the local power company. This was back when
they had HF radios for communications and the techs actually
had to know something about electronics. They would get
electronic interference complaints which were often traced
to doorbell transformers. It was a very common problem and
one that many people don't even think of today.

TDD
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Seerialmom wrote in
:

On Nov 19, 6:21*pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

Great... I'll eat the three bucks a year and take the beating for being
an environmental criminal.
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Vic Smith wrote:

Congratulations, you've just saved yourself 25 cents a year in
electricity.
Not to mention it might not be safe if someone is standing on wet
pavement and they gey shocked by 120V.

Geeze, I replaced the transformer powered doorbell in my house 10
years ago with a 15 buck wireless chimer. Couple screws and it's
done. Replaced the AAA batteries once in all that time.

$15 at 25c/year means you'll recover your costs in 60 years. But the
batteries cost, oh, $1.00 every ten years, so that's another six bucks which
will take another 12 years to recover. But 12 years means one more set of
batteries, which requires another four years. Let's see, now (mumble,
mumble, carry-the-three), ah, yes.

Your wireless solution will save you money after a mere 73 years of service.
This does not count lost opportunity costs of the original $15.

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

With the cost of the parts, romex, etc. The break even date is probably some
where in the year 2029. You know, third year of the Gonzalez administration.
He took over from the Castro administration.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message

It's probably stamped right on it but I never looked. Any idea how many
watts it's uses in it's standby state?

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

With any luck, he'll also remember the computer, the hair dryer, the pump
in the fish tank, and all the other big power drains.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Mikepier" wrote in message

Congratulations, you've just saved yourself 25 cents a year in
electricity.
Not to mention it might not be safe if someone is standing on wet
pavement and they gey shocked by 120V.
You probably spent more in the material than if you let the Xfmr stay
on for 20 years.
Now how are you going to deal with the TV, fridge, phone, alarm clock,
microwave. Wait don't forget VCR/DVD player, cable box, heating
system, computer, sprinkler timer,

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

"Seerialmom" wrote in message
On Nov 19, 6:21 pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

$3.15/year. Pretty good deal.

Olddog

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Mikepier wrote in
:

On Nov 19, 9:21*pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

Gotta dig back in my 60's damaged memory synapses but the AC wires in the
walls generate an electromagnetic field. Metal that passes through these
fields gets induced voltage. So, if you have any metal in what you wear
or carry in your pocket you're sucking "some" level of power. Maybe can
save another .04 a year by instituting a buck naked policy indoors. Huh?
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Seerialmom wrote:
On Nov 19, 6:21 pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

yeah, the article stated 3 lousy watts for a *lighted* doorbell. I doubt
that an unlighted doorbell switch even draws a watt. It's a transformer
but it has *no* load on it at all except for the brief moment it's pushed.
Much ado about Nothing.

One watt for a year would be about a dollar a year. The payback
on all the OP's effort will take a Long time. g

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

wrote:

On Nov 19, 9:21 pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

Doorbells once used carbon-zinc batteries. Their shelf life wasn't
good. That explains the change to transformers.

I've tried battery-powered wireless door chimes. I used AA alkalines,
which have a much longer shelf life than conventional carbon-zinc. The
problem was the current draw of the receivers. A set of batteries would
last only a few months, and a lot of visitors might leave frustrated
before I realized my chime was out of service.

How about a wired chime using a lithium battery? The battery could
outlast a transformer and be cheaper to replace.
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:44:40 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:

Congratulations, you've just saved yourself 25 cents a year in
electricity.
Not to mention it might not be safe if someone is standing on wet
pavement and they gey shocked by 120V.

Geeze, I replaced the transformer powered doorbell in my house 10
years ago with a 15 buck wireless chimer. Couple screws and it's
done. Replaced the AAA batteries once in all that time.

$15 at 25c/year means you'll recover your costs in 60 years. But the
batteries cost, oh, $1.00 every ten years, so that's another six bucks which
will take another 12 years to recover. But 12 years means one more set of
batteries, which requires another four years. Let's see, now (mumble,
mumble, carry-the-three), ah, yes.

Your wireless solution will save you money after a mere 73 years of service.
This does not count lost opportunity costs of the original $15.

But my chimes sound better. Aren't esthetics worth anything?
Do the math.

--Vic

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 22:02:44 -0500 (EST), J. Cochran wrote:
In article ,
Bill wrote:
I installed a regular electrical box at my front door, ran 14 ga. romex from
this box to the doorbell transformer, then got a nice brass blank wall
plate, drilled a hole in this plate, then installed a 120V momentary push
switch in the plate. Then wired this to switch on the transformer when the
button is pressed. Then connected the two wires which were going to the old
button so the doorbell would ring as soon as it receives power from the
transformer.

Congratulations. You've just made a potentially lethal accident waiting to
happen. And somehow I suspect your insurance won't pay if someone dies.
I would STRONGLY suggest you do one of 2 things.
1. Rewire that doorbell to it's original configuration.
or
2. Put a GFCI into the circuit

A gfci won't deal with the issue of low voltage wiring carrying 110. It is a
fire waiting to happen, especially if there is any possibility of rodents.

It is unfunckingbelievable what people will do to trim off a ten cent/year
cost.

That's right. Maybe ten cents in an entire year.
maybe.

The cost of the pushbutton guarantees that the change will never ever pay
for itself.

And that isn't counting the insane fire hazzard.
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

wrote:

On Nov 19, 9:21 pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

Haven't had that problem like that. Just checked to see if it worked,
since I don't get a lot of visitors. It works.
The receiver uses 2 C's, so I was wrong on that. The pushbutton is
unlighted. You can hear the chimes from outside, so you know it's
working. But there's a knocker on the door too, just in case.
Ending my part in doorbells and knockers discussion. That's all I
know. Carry on.

--Vic

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
max max is offline

In article ,
"Bill" wrote:

[...]

i have a door knocker. My old house had a hand-cranked
through-the-door doorbell.

No annoying ground currents to kill the Jehovah's Witnesses.

..max

--
This signature can be appended to your outgoing mesages. Many people include in
their signatures contact information, and perhaps a joke or quotation.

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

E Z Peaces wrote:
I've tried battery-powered wireless door chimes. I used AA alkalines,
which have a much longer shelf life than conventional carbon-zinc. The
problem was the current draw of the receivers. A set of batteries would
last only a few months, and a lot of visitors might leave frustrated
before I realized my chime was out of service.

Why use battery-powered chimes (as opposed to transmitters)? My
wireless chimes plug into outlets (upstairs and downstairs chimes).
Being as they make noise, it's not like precise location is critical.
The transmitters use a "N" battery every 3-4 years. You do have to
check occasionally to make sure it's still working.

The operating cost (75 cents per year for batteries, and whatever the
line draw is) is probably more than a transformer-operated bell but
we're way down in the noise range of expense.

Dave
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Red Green wrote:

Gotta dig back in my 60's damaged memory synapses but the AC wires in the
walls generate an electromagnetic field. Metal that passes through these
fields gets induced voltage. So, if you have any metal in what you wear
or carry in your pocket you're sucking "some" level of power. Maybe can
save another .04 a year by instituting a buck naked policy indoors. Huh?

Depending on the climate zone you're in (I keep my house at ~55F in the
winter, and treatment for hypothermia will eat up your savings). In the
right climate, a buck naked policy could be well worth it in
entertainment value alone.

Dave
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

E Z Peaces wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:

Geeze, I replaced the transformer powered doorbell in my house 10
years ago with a 15 buck wireless chimer. Couple screws and it's
done. Replaced the AAA batteries once in all that time.

Doorbells once used carbon-zinc batteries. Their shelf life wasn't
good. That explains the change to transformers.

I've tried battery-powered wireless door chimes. I used AA alkalines,
which have a much longer shelf life than conventional carbon-zinc. The
problem was the current draw of the receivers. A set of batteries would
last only a few months, and a lot of visitors might leave frustrated
before I realized my chime was out of service.

I don't understand why this is a problem.

How about a wired chime using a lithium battery? The battery could
outlast a transformer and be cheaper to replace.

Or rechargeables. The precharged NiMH ones seem to hold their charge
for a long time.

Ours just emits a strangled sort of buzz; replacing it with a cheap
wireless one would be a definite advantage if it weren't for the fact
that our friends all know to knock -- anybody who rings the "bell" only
wants to convert us to something or sell us something.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Stormin Mormon wrote:

With any luck, he'll also remember the computer, the hair dryer, the pump
in the fish tank, and all the other big power drains.

Don't forget the clock on the microwave.

--
Cheers,
Bev
"There's an apocryphal (I hope not !) story about a Bristol bike
thief found cold, wet and bedraggled one morning, D locked by the
neck to a local bridge." -- Anon
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

E Z Peaces wrote:

I've tried battery-powered wireless door chimes. I used AA alkalines,
which have a much longer shelf life than conventional carbon-zinc. The
problem was the current draw of the receivers. A set of
batteries would last only a few months, and a lot of visitors might
leave frustrated before I realized my chime was out of service.

How about a wired chime using a lithium battery? The battery could
outlast a transformer and be cheaper to replace.

How about a brass door-knocker which needs no electricity from any source?

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

max wrote:
In article ,
"Bill" wrote:

[...]

I had a big brass Taiwanese taxi horn on the
door to my apartment which was at the top of
an enclosed stairwell. The booming sound it
made when someone squeezed that big old black
rubber bulb was breathtaking. Heck that was 35
years ago, I don't recall what became of that
damn thing but I wish I still had it.

Jehovah's Witnesses are fun to mess with. I
had a big black cape and cap with some horns.
In my best Boris Karloff voice I would invite
them in explaining that I was in need of a good
sacrifice. Have you ever seen a Jehovah Witness
run?

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:21:14 -0800, "Bill"
wrote:

[...]

I need to clear off some folks on my front stoop from time to time.
Would this really work with Jahova witnessess?
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Leroy wrote:

yeah, the article stated 3 lousy watts for a *lighted* doorbell. I doubt
that an unlighted doorbell switch even draws a watt. It's a transformer
but it has *no* load on it at all except for the brief moment it's pushed.
Much ado about Nothing.

But a transformer with no load consumes power which is largely given off
as heat. You can observe this by feeling the transformer. Such loads
collectively add up to a lot of waste. If you have purchased any devices
that use external power supplies (cell phone charger, router in recent
times you will notice that that they no longer use transformers and come
with much more efficient switching power supplies. When it comes to
power waste slow and steady wins the race.

One watt for a year would be about a dollar a year. The payback
on all the OP's effort will take a Long time. g

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Nov 20, 12:54*am, "Leroy" wrote:
Seerialmom wrote:
On Nov 19, 6:21 pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

on all the OP's effort will take a Long time. g- Hide quoted text -

Such a door bell transformer is typically capable of a maximum of 7
watts or less when it is actually ringing the bell or door chime. Many
are not designed for continuous use. Next time I have spare moment
will measure the amount of electrcity such a transformer takes in it'
'idle' state.
It's most likely a few milliamps. Well lets say 10 milliamps (A 100th
of one amp) to be generous to a fairly low grade transformer.
One 100th of an amp at 115 volts = 1.15 watts per hour, 27.6 watt
hours per day or 10,074 watt hours per year. That's just over 10
kilowatt hours per year. Although I doubt it is that high?
At my cost of electrcity (ten cents per kilowatt hour) that's just
about one dollar per year. A saving of one dollar per year (over 20
years) could probably amortize a capital saving at the start of that
period of around $12. Spend more that and it not economic.
Our transformer which has been in place for the last 38 years does run
slightly warm. In this cool climate that warmth does very, very
slightly, but insignificantly, contribute to the electric house
heating. Probably less so than normally leaving the bath and shower
water to cool down to house temperature.
Seemed like rather pointless exercise?
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

"Bill" wrote in message
[...]

C'mon dude. I'm still working on CFLs for the whole house. Ace is finally
carrying CFLs for those overhead recessed lights.

My house is a bit from the street and faces away from the street. Rural
area, no street lights. The lit doorbell is the only lit beacon guiding one
to the front door. Really helpful on a no moonlit night.

Some of the stuff that is still lit off when "off" is keeping information in
a memory chip. The easy solution, if they ever decide to get "green", is to
do it like on PCs. Put that information using volatile memory powered by a
long-lasting watch battery. The circuit also has a built-in clock for
maintaining accurate time. That's why you can unplug your PC from the wall
for awhile, plug it back in. The time should still be accurate if the
onboard battery is up to snuff.

Cable and satellite receivers have to recover network communication and
verify user authenticity when turned on. The satellite receiver that I use
is uncomfortably hot to the touch, so its using some significant power
compared to say a digital clock. Same when "off".
--
Dave

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

wrote:

On Nov 19, 9:21 pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

outlast a transformer and be cheaper to replace.- Hide quoted text -

Make your own batteries?
As mentioned before; in the 1950s I found the remnants of of some
original LeClanche cells.
Leclanche cells were renewable. A glass jar with a carbon stick
positive anode that never wore out, immersed in a strong solution of
alkali (called Sal-ammoniac) and a zinc plate negative. Wires were
attached to the carbon and zinc.
When the zinc wore away and/or the Sal-ammoniac dried out spares could
be purchased at a local hardware/iron-mongers store.
With todays low power solid state (transistor) devices perhaps we
could make our own batteries out of sea water, vinegar or household
bleach and scrap iron????????
Now if I could only make one (several) big enough to run those 'dud
battery' cordless drills I have lying around!!!!!! :-)
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

well I suppose you could use a battery to power the normal doorbell
button with no light and trip a solid state relay, that would power
the transformer just to ring bell.

taken futher a solar panel could keep the battery charged.

or heck go solar completely with LED lights you might be able to have
the button light up

probably cost a few hundred bucks, to save a dollar or two a year.

put the solar panel somewhere it cant be stolen. they can be costly.

someone has too much time on their hands

cut out a decent candy bar a day, at a buck each and save 300 to 400
bucks a year
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Pat Pat is offline

On Nov 19, 9:21*pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

Great idea, but a bit over-built. Just run a 120 line to the doorbell
switch, remove the switch entirely and put a metal cap on it. It'll
use no power whatsoever. Then when someone pushes the button they'll
get the sh*t shocked out of them and when you hear the yelling you'll
know you have a visitor. It's a much simpler design and will give the
same results.
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

on 11/20/2008 7:48 AM George said the following:
Leroy wrote:

yeah, the article stated 3 lousy watts for a *lighted* doorbell. I
doubt
that an unlighted doorbell switch even draws a watt. It's a transformer
but it has *no* load on it at all except for the brief moment it's
pushed.
Much ado about Nothing.

But a transformer with no load consumes power which is largely given
off as heat. You can observe this by feeling the transformer. Such
loads collectively add up to a lot of waste. If you have purchased any
devices that use external power supplies (cell phone charger, router
in recent times you will notice that that they no longer use
transformers and come with much more efficient switching power
supplies. When it comes to power waste slow and steady wins the race.

My transformer is mounted just outside the power box in the basement.
Since all the heat in my finished basement where my office is located is
supplied by the ambient heat of the boiler and water heater, it adds to
the ambient heat. Right now, it is 28º F outside and it is 66º F inside
the basement.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

wrote:

[...]

And probably spent more money on something that is perhaps unsafe than
if you'd just let it be... (IMHO!)

At rest, with no secondary current, a properly designed transformer
will draw virtually no primary current. We're talking perhaps a
quarter watt max, usually less.

Now, at a quarter watt, that's six watt-hours per day, or 186 watt
hours per month. At $0.15 per KWh, you are talking perhaps $0.03 on
the electric bill each month. Now, what's the payback for your
project? Say you spent $30 on the romex and switch and box (probably
spent more) you'll get your money back, oh, about the time hell
freezes over!

Another prime example of people acting without thinking. Just like
every other knee-jerk reaction to a percieved (and non-existant)
problem.

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

wrote:

On Nov 19, 9:21 pm, "Bill" wrote:

[...]

How about the electrodes being stuck in a potato? :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

wrote:

On Nov 19, 9:21*pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

Why not just a plain-old fashioned door knocker? No batteries, works
well, very reliable, even works if the power is off, and it's *green*
(especially if made from cheap brass imported from China!)
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:47:09 -0800 (PST), Seerialmom
wrote:

On Nov 19, 6:21*pm, "Bill" wrote:
[...]

One can be sure that light used about 2.75 watts of the three that the
user measured. Not that I'd trust a toy like the 'Kill-A-Watt' to make
accurate power measurements, especially at those lower power levels...

Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Bill wrote:
[...]

The OP claims to have rewired the entire circuit with romex... He used
14 AWG, though considering how little real thinking he did, I'd
suspect anything and everything he did.

It is unfunckingbelievable what people will do to trim off a ten cent/year
cost.

And thinkg "Wow, what a good guy I am, so smart!"

That's right. Maybe ten cents in an entire year.
maybe.

That's my calculation too.

The cost of the pushbutton guarantees that the change will never ever pay
for itself.

Don't ignore the cost of rewiring the button, the romex, the new box,
and the labor. Like I said earlier, payback is sometime about the time
hell freezes over, assuming it can.

And that isn't counting the insane fire hazzard.

Let's be thankful that he's not living near us! (At least I hope
not...)
Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Nov 19, 11:13*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
E Z Peaces wrote:
I've tried battery-powered wireless door chimes. *I used AA alkalines,
which have a much longer shelf life than conventional carbon-zinc. The
problem was the current draw of the receivers. *A set of
batteries would last only a few months, and a lot of visitors might
leave frustrated before I realized my chime was out of service.

How about a wired chime using a lithium battery? *The battery could
outlast a transformer and be cheaper to replace.

How about a brass door-knocker which needs no electricity from any source?

But...but...but...what is the payback? A brass door knocker will run
some bucks and if you only spend 25 cents/yr on electric....

Harry K

doorbell Eric Home Repair 9 October 17th 06 04:05 AM
i want a doorbell that.... xrongor Home Repair 9 February 1st 05 02:12 AM
Doorbell that you can shu barry martin Home Repair 2 December 13th 04 11:02 PM
Third party electricity meter to verify electricity bills New Question Home Repair 6 November 24th 04 08:27 AM
Outside doorbell Martin Pentreath UK diy 11 November 5th 04 01:02 AM