Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question on caulking gaps on baseboard molding

I have a few pieces of baseboard molding I need to install and the
walls are less than perfect. There are a few bumps in tha wall which
means I will have to caulk the gaps on top. These moldings will be
painted white. My question is after you caulk, are you suppose to
paint the caulk white( same as molding) or are you suppose to paint it
the color of the wall?